Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

arbitrary revaluation announcement

TQueezy

Okay. I did some astral projection over the New Year's weekend and witnessed some classified conversations going with key people and "top men."

I heard the following:

Date - 21-02-2012

Rate - $1.17:1(dinar)

Deetz:

(1) 45 day cash-in worldwide.

(2) No extra tax

(3) No tiered cash-ins.

Enjoy. As good as any boots-on-the-ground Intel, speculative info gathering analysis, or family/friends.

As good as any intel I have heard in years. ;):D

• Upvote 1

tqueezy...thx for the astral projection...I was going to do some remote viewing but i'm new at it so just as I was really starting to propel my mind to Iraq for viewing...I got off course and ran into an oak tree in the back yard.....when I woke up my chair was upside down on top of me and my cat was hissing at me...dang! they should have provided better instructions in the "Remote Viewing for Dummies" book. Sorry don't look like I can provide any intel yet...I'll try another flight after I recuperate from this one...cheers :blink:

• Upvote 9

tqueezy...thx for the astral projection...I was going to do some remote viewing but i'm new at it so just as I was really starting to propel my mind to Iraq for viewing...I got off course and ran into an oak tree in the back yard.....when I woke up my chair was upside down on top of me and my cat was hissing at me...dang! they should have provided better instructions in the "Remote Viewing for Dummies" book. Sorry don't look like I can provide any intel yet...I'll try another flight after I recuperate from this one...cheers :blink:

Keep at it Tandy, you'll eventually be as good as any of us viewers. The oak trees are real tough buggers... ;)

lol, I know the feelin'...did you know they can actually make you cry and seek a new life...what a trip and I don't do drugs!!!!!

That's where you're wrong... dinar speculation IS a drug!!!

• Upvote 2

wink.gif

That's where you're wrong... dinar speculation IS a drug!!!

ahhhha, you are correct...all are responsible as to what we believe and what is misconception...I think I personally have come back to my roots...lol, I don't take my phone to bed with me every night anymore and do not (may I repeat) DO NOT become emotionally attached to every, "it will happen tomorrow senario that comes about. We'll see it someday, but here again, if I need to will my dinar to my grandson, that'a be ok.

• Upvote 2

Okay. I did some astral projection over the New Year's weekend and witnessed some classified conversations going with key people and "top men."

I heard the following:

Date - 21-02-2012

Deetz:

(2) No extra tax

(3) No tiered cash-ins.

Enjoy. As good as any boots-on-the-ground Intel, speculative info gathering analysis, or family/friends.

I did some peotie with 'High' Officials recently and took notes on what i heard:

Date 2025

Rate $19.85:1

Deetz:

(1) 45 degrees is the most i can turn my head sideways

(2) No extra snacks (highest 'High' official fed them to the coyote that we could only see in the black light)

(3) No tears is not a request, it is a demand, because nobody likes crying officials

Enjoy, as good as any boots to the cloud/head in the ground trip intel. spectacular gibberish gathering analwarts, or HunterSThompson/Cheech&Chong

Edited by nemesis760
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately for most, our usual influx of rumor ends up just slightly off center from this ideal.

What we need to see is a dedicated sign that the revaluation we are fantasizing about, praying for, predicting is something more than cruel new millennium Internet farce.

Anyone remember or know of The Domino Project?

Edited by TQueezy

I heard the following:

Date - 21-02-2012

Deetz:

(2) No extra tax

(3) No tiered cash-ins.

Hey, sounds good to me. It's my birthday!!!

• Upvote 1

I heard the following:

Date - 21-02-2012

Deetz:

(2) No extra tax

(3) No tiered cash-ins.

Men who stare at camels?

• Upvote 1