Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rays update by SteveI - Visa MasterCard Info - SteveI post don't promote other sites 01/04/2012

Papster

Rays update by SteveI - Visa MasterCard Info - SteveI post don't promote other sites

01/04/2012

Thank you again Ray for going out of your way to obtain some actual facts for us so we do not speculate or guess what is really happening.

I hope you all had a safe new year. Ray and I have been working on getting more facts on the Visa and Master Cards that are in the news today. Ray had a chance to talk to one of the contacts relatives that actually got one of those cards and explained what they actually were.

Here is his reply to us:

Steve,

Just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends and got a clarification on the Visa and Mastercards being issued in Iraq. He called a friend of his in Baghdad and was asking him about it. His friend said that his brother got one of the cards and had it loaded with dinar. He then went to Dubai for business and used it there. His purchases were then converted to USD. These cards can be preloaded with either USD or IQD. If IQD, then it is converted to USD when you make a purchase. I feel this is a good thing. It is preparing the people for the time when real Visa and Mastercards are released that are not preloaded. Also, his friend said they are expecting the RV to take place any minute. His family and other people he knows are hoarding their dinar in anticipation of the RV. He also feels the RV will happen as soon as this latest political mess is straightened out. Which I feel he may be right. Just my opinion. I hope this helps clarify what these Visa and Mastercards are really about. Will keep you posted of any additional info I hear. Have a blessed day.

Blessings,

Ray

I agree with Ray that this is a huge step in the right direction, and it is now only a matter of time before we see an increase in the value of the Iraqi Dinar.

Ray and I will continue to keep you posted on anything we hear and can find out for you all. Stay positive.

Blessings to all.

Steve

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Mr. I is NOT going to happy that you brought his earth shattering "intel" to another site :lol: With that being said, thanks for bringing this over as the "guru" trash bin can always use another piece of kindling for the fire.

SSI

• Upvote 1

Hi Steve, I know you are watching DV, or one of your spies......didn't you say it was going to RV back in May of last year, with a 200% assurance of it happening???...by the way, How is Nurse Nipples?????

Hamels, I can only give you 1 + and I don't know why you got the negs.... I like that the Paptser bought it and I always find him and Nurse Nipples amusing to hear from. Maybe you got the negs because you didn't drink the Kool-Aid.... As said they are strange but amusing. Thanks, my brother will give another +1 to help even you out. I guess some peeps like Nurse Nipples, oh well.. Happy New Year :D :D :D :D :D

This is scary when Steve, Dan and Tony are all taking about the same thing regarding the Visa cards.

I am sure one of them stoled the information from the other one and spun the stories, especially when

they are all best friends and lovers...

B.

Yes, I was sent this info. yesterday from Randy K****e, Go RRRRVVVV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was listening to a PD conference call in March or April of last year...Ray was talking about the lower denoms and Re-denomination, he said an Iraqi would go to the bank and exchange his/her 25k note for 1 new 25 dinar note. There was a pause and the moderator JoeP said, "RAY...That'd be a LOP!" I laughed for 5 minutes on that one...he slipped and let a little truth out for once.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1