Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREX Closing

SgtFuryUSCZ

Just got a barrage of e-mails from a fellow Vet, seems he threw out an intel cast net and caught all kinds of things: An ohio man o' the cloth summoned by his gov't to verify validity his dinar note, Forex soon to close for a bit - what could THAT mean?, some clairvoyant medical patient saying "it's happening tonight", a "major" financial institution in the swampy south staying open "as long as it takes" and will serve up pizza pie until everyone's been accommodated, on and on... Now that's a netful... so, my question is: should I get a fork and get ready to dig in, or is this just flotsam and jetsom from a litter-strewn beach of misinformation?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just got a barrage of e-mails from a fellow Vet, seems he threw out an intel cast net and caught all kinds of things: An ohio man o' the cloth summoned by his gov't to verify validity his dinar note, Forex soon to close for a bit - what could THAT mean?, some clairvoyant medical patient saying "it's happening tonight", a "major" financial institution in the swampy south staying open "as long as it takes" and will serve up pizza pie until everyone's been accommodated, on and on... Now that's a netful... so, my question is: should I get a fork and get ready to dig in, or is this just flotsam and jetsom from a litter-strewn beach of misinformation?

i'm hopeful but i guess time will tell. But in effort to stay prepared, i already drafted my letter of resignation. Just need to date it.. :D

• Upvote 1

Nothing to get excited about, it happen all of the times...For some reason people get excited about thing closing down, I don't care what 's closing, people just get excited :lol::lol::lol::lol: .

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2