Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what happens when a topic is moved?

dnadinar80

Hey I am new to this site. I came over from another. In my first post " Where is Joey now" I had some great responses and although no information to that point I do appreciate all of your warm welcomings. Its nice to see such a crowd of adults rather than well you know. In being new I wonder if I may have posted in the wrong place because a day later it was moved. I have looked through different forums with no luck in finding it. This is very important to me in having some knowledge of where Joey and Vic may have gone.. hince posting it in the first place. Maybe Joey who visits regularly for the news might see this and give us all a heads up on what they plan to do. As I figured with the responses I as well as many others really felt grounded with the way she did the news! She is unlike any other in my opinion and also was the heart of the IQD Team and the previous Call Squad. So it is misfortunate that she was booted out for standing up in our community. Now we are left with nothing because of certain actions on that teams part. I listened to the call last night myself and agree with all who responded to my post. In fact when they Diane said she would forward info.. that simply was a lie. I have emailed Joey at her old box which apparently still works. The email I recieved before hand by who I believe was Joey and Vic didnt work. As many have said as well. So again thats why I posted to get any information any may have. Joey if you are reading this... start a new call and they will come. I know I will! Thanks again for all your welcomes and if I need to post this information somewhere else please let me know to keep it from being moved. Nate nc

Most of the time it is moved because it is in the wrong forum. Such as this one that I am responding to now. I will simply move it to questions.

The easiest way to find a post is simply use the search box at the top and type in the title: "Where is Joey"

btw here is the link to what you were looking for:

Most of the time it is moved because it is in the wrong forum. Such as this one that I am responding to now. I will simply move it to questions.

The easiest way to find a post is simply use the search box at the top and type in the title: "Where is Joey"

btw here is the link to what you were looking for:

And what happens when a topic is removed entirely? I posted in the Questions area this morning a new topic titled "Would love an answer to this", had a few replies and then it disappeared. Why was that?

Thanks

And what happens when a topic is removed entirely? I posted in the Questions area this morning a new topic titled "Would love an answer to this", had a few replies and then it disappeared. Why was that?

Thanks

I had moved it to the trash but thought it be best to close it instead because your question was answered.

Carlasmile.gif

Not sure why the "thumbs up" on this. Actually my question had not been answered (just assumed so on my part) so it would have been nice if it could have stayed up at least for the day.

In your reply to me you said your question had been answered.

In your reply to me you said your question had been answered.

Actually that was a big of sarcasm on my part for all of the non-answers. There is a long list of questions in the "Question" part of the forum that seem to have already been answered, yet they are still there. Might mine stay for just a little while in the hopes that it might be viewed later by those who spend their days at work and wouldn't see it until this evening? Are carla blum and bamagirl the same person?

• Downvote 1

Actually that was a big of sarcasm on my part for all of the non-answers. There is a long list of questions in the "Question" part of the forum that seem to have already been answered, yet they are still there. Might mine stay for just a little while in the hopes that it might be viewed later by those who spend their days at work and wouldn't see it until this evening? Are carla blum and bamagirl the same person?

Hmmmm, are we Carla? LOL...maybe you should say what you mean and mean what you say...leave the sarcasm out and it won't be miscontrued.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1