Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would LOVE an answer to this

hpygrl

Before the Randalln thread in opinions was locked, I asked if anyone on the board had understood, and used his advice back in March. I couldn't make heads or tails of it. Lots of cryptic answers to direct questions. Randalln states that he has already made his money on the dinar based on "something" that he did. Anyway, just curious if any of you have already made your money based on whatever it is that he did? Thanks!

If I remember correctly, it was something about an investment using dinar for a guaranteed return over a specified period of time. Sorry if this is a little vague, but I didn't want to go back and read all of his posts about it. It was convoluted then, and it would be convoluted now. Just wondering if anyone figured out what he was talking about, did it, and was successful.

He probably bought his Dinar before the rate was moved up to 1170/1.

I have friends that bought theirs in 2004(I believe)...for just over $500 per million.

I got a Neg for posting this???? :unsure:

If I recall right he claims he bought Dinars at $ 150 per Million.. Somebody said that was impossible.

I am not trying to be rude BUT both of the Randalln threads were shut down...is it really right to keep opening new threads just to talk about it?

Actually bamagirl this is a new topic entirely. And, thanks to those who responded, but I was asking specifically for those on the board that applied Randalln's investment methods that he spoke of back in March. Why did you respond? Anyway, I'm pretty sure my question has already been answered.

Actually bamagirl this is a new topic entirely. And, thanks to those who responded, but I was asking specifically for those on the board that applied Randalln's investment methods that he spoke of back in March. Why did you respond? Anyway, I'm pretty sure my question has already been answered.

With that being said I'll close the thread.wink.gifsmile.gif