Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Wed Chat 1/4/12

kcw

If you put a few pounds on him I would like Mel Gibson! Loved the movie Braveheart! He was not looking for trouble but when trouble found him he kicked their A$$!! laugh.gif

Sometimes is there are 2 questions that are KINDA alike, Adam will just try to answer both of them at the same time instead of addressing them separately.

Not sure if that was the case but.........smile.gif

Hey Bump - if you can't get Mel Gibson - how about Bruce Willis? Both men of action, much like you :P

Adam - as always, thanks for your insight. KCW - on the spot as always. I do appreciate all the mods on here. I really do feel they keep this site as fair and as real as is possible with as many different "alpha" type personalities that are on here.

So - Happy New Year to all, "May God bless us everyone", and GO RV!

• Upvote 3

WOW!!!!

900 Million..............

GO RV!

Adam stated twice that Iraq will have 900 MILLION barrels per DAY of oil production. The last I knew they were under 3 MILLION barrels per DAY. The world only produces about 80 MILLION barrels per day. I think they can get to 5 or 6 MILLION barrels a day. Saudi Arabia is only 10-12 MILLION barrels per day.

BAH! Sorry about that, I must have been thinking about my bank account after the RV.

900,000 was what I meant.

Here's the actual article:

another million barrels per day is no small thing!!!!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

You know, even with what Adam has said above, I still wonder about Randalln post and his contact cashing in. Randalln is said to be well respected and isn't the type to pull punches, so I'm super excited to continue to hear the story progress.

I appoligze to Randalln for butchering the spelling of his name.

I don't mean any offense to Randalln - I am not accusing him of lying or anything else. But at this time, nobody is cashing in anywhere.

Great chat. What surprised me most is they no longer have a rule that a bill has to be read 3 times. Now that is awesome news.. I don't know how I missed it!

There never as been a "World" law that states that. Iraq is free to change anything they want at any time.

In this case, I am expecting them to "break the mold" on a lot of items... the traditional "3 readings" practice is a big one.

[kcw] dafloman Hi Adam Thanks For all you do I was wondering do you know about the tax law about taking our dinar across the state lines.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98388-adams-official-wed-chat-1412/#ixzz1iVohbPkV

I Know That I Don't Have Any Hesitations About Crossing State Lines. ;)

I'm Ready To Cross Over From This Constant State Of Confusion To A Permanent State Of Delirium !

:D :D :D

Thx kcw + Thx Adam B)

• Upvote 6

If you put a few pounds on him I would like Mel Gibson! Loved the movie Braveheart! He was not looking for trouble but when trouble found him he kicked their A$$!! laugh.gif

You know, I was thinking Brad Pitt, but like Fight Club Brad Pitt, but your suggestion is better, and Braveheart was a kick ass movie! "They can take our lives, but they can never take our freedom!"

If you turn up the volume, he says Go RV after that!! :D

His hands, glad you agree! Tank dude, I also Bruce Willis in the role!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know, I was thinking Brad Pitt, but like Fight Club Brad Pitt, but your suggestion is better, and Braveheart was a kick ass movie! "They can take our lives, but they can never take our freedom!"

If you turn up the volume, he says Go RV after that!! :D

His hands, glad you agree! Tank dude, I also Bruce Willis in the role!

I would like any of the above!! laugh.gif

Thanks tankdude, hishands and Canuklady!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 3

I don't mean any offense to Randalln - I am not accusing him of lying or anything else. But at this time, nobody is cashing in anywhere.

There never as been a "World" law that states that. Iraq is free to change anything they want at any time.

In this case, I am expecting them to "break the mold" on a lot of items... the traditional "3 readings" practice is a big one.

Let me be clear, I was not implying in anyway that you felt that way about Randalln, I was just making a observation to his statement about what his friend had told him. ;)

[kcw] dafloman Hi Adam Thanks For all you do I was wondering do you know about the tax law about taking our dinar across the state lines.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98388-adams-official-wed-chat-1412/#ixzz1iVohbPkV

I'm Ready To Cross Over From This Constant State Of Confusion To A Permanent State Of Delirium !

Thx kcw + Thx Adam B)

How about the state of broke to the state of rich..................my bags are packed to hit the road to the state of rich. I will be delirious on the other side. B)

• Upvote 3

Adam stated twice that Iraq will have 900 MILLION barrels per DAY of oil production. The last I knew they were under 3 MILLION barrels per DAY. The world only produces about 80 MILLION barrels per day. I think they can get to 5 or 6 MILLION barrels a day. Saudi Arabia is only 10-12 MILLION barrels per day.

He said 900K 900 million would look like 900,000,000

Adam Montana] HCL is being discussed, Iraq is ready to boost production of oil by 900,000 barrels per day, and Chapter 7 could easily be lifted by the end of the day

Read more:

And never mind he already addressed this :o)

Edited by DinarCowboy12

Sometimes its hard to wait between chats from you Adam. Since this is now days the only information I consider when checking on the status of this investment outside my own "homework", it is always appreciated when you recap your thoughts and answer questions. My thanks to you and happy new year.

• Upvote 3

You may want to re read the post. Adam said 900,000 barrels a day. That's Nine hundred thousand.

Ummm.... I DO believe Adam stated twice Iraq was ready "to boost oil production by 900,000 barrels per day" 900 THOUSAND, not million....

Sorry all! I got ahead of myself & didn't read all replies before I commented! But at least some other people caught it as well!

• Upvote 1

I would say I would be in a great "state" of mind... but that would imply that I still have one rolleyes.gif... I think I lost my mind a long time ago waiting for this investment to catch up to my wallet!wacko.gif

Oil production up, the final elements on the table awaiting finality, who knows whats being done under the table or behind closed doors. Yup... I would say things are looking pretty good, luving it! wub.gif

Allz I gotta say iz... come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks kcw for posting, and as always... thanks Adam for taking the time,and delivering the goods! (GO PACK)tip_hat.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 4