Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Wed Chat 1/4/12

kcw

Adam and Mods

Thank you for putting this chat together and sharing it with us.

Most of us here respect your opinion and, like someone else said, it's the only voice of reason in this crazy investment.

I know that the pumpers have been "excited" that this is "happening" for years, but when I saw that Adam was actually getting excited, it gave me alot of hope!! :P

• Upvote 1

[Adam Montana] As long as you are VIP when the RV is announced you will not be left behind

[Adam Montana] all VIP members will get their VIP Certificate as soon as the RV is announced

Sorry does anyone really need VIP if/when this happens.

An international currency is just that international. If international currency means anything it means the currency will exchange in many places. It will appear on the currency markets globally.

I just dont't believe in the need for VIP. Sounds like a conflict of interest for someone just wanting to help others.

Get a personal banker you trust and communicte closely with his/her.

Sorry not trying to be ugly B):angry::blink:

• Downvote 1

Sorry, I missed the chat, thank you for posting the 'chat log' for everyone to read. I am excited this thing may burst forth soon. But if not, I am prepared to wait it out.

I do have a question: When Kuwait RV'd did they come out low and the proceed to elevate over time. Or did it come out at high level and stabalize from there. Maybe I should pose this question on next week's chat list.

Why would you like to know that for? It does not have anything to do with Iraq and their currency.

Why would you like to know that for? It does not have anything to do with Iraq and their currency.

I want to know the answer to this question, too. And I don't believe I have to justify my reasons for asking it. However, it is the next door neighbor to Iraq and prior to Iraq, is the latest country to have been invaded by the US and to have been restored to its own government, all of which, in my view, gives it similarities to Iraq now. Also the Iraqi leaders are quite likely aware of these similarities, too.

• 4 weeks later...