Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Wed Chat 1/4/12

kcw

Ummm.... I DO believe Adam stated twice Iraq was ready "to boost oil production by 900,000 barrels per day" 900 THOUSAND, not million....

Sorry all! I got ahead of myself & didn't read all replies before I commented! But at least some other people caught it as well!

Check your email this may be where the confusion lies. In mine it stated " 5. We have news that Iraq is ready to boost their production by

900 million barrels PER DAY". That was the figure I went off of. Easily explained.

• Upvote 1

Question - "Will there be a positive RV in the next 180 days?"

Adams answer - "yes".

Like many, I hope you are right. Thank you for your time, Adam. :)

Entire question: "Simple Question: In your opinion, yes or no: Will there be a "positive RV" within the next 180 days."

I'd hate for the noobs to run off and buy more Dinar because they read or heard somewhere that Adam Montana said unequivocally the Dinar is going to RV in the next 180 days.

GH

• Upvote 2

Guys, gals, everyone.... I'm sorry about the mistake. I did say "Million", I apologize.

The correct figure is 900,000, as stated in the article posted by Sara Johnson.

We're talking about millions, billions, trillions all the time... I mixed up my words. Please don't shoot me, or anyone else for that matter. :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks so much Adam for your insight. I've been looking forward to it for what seems like Months.

Happy new year everyone, looks like we are already to a great start. The only thing better to the RV happening this year is to hear Ron Paul has won the 2012 election. ;)

:angry::angry::eyebrows::mad::mad::mad:

Guys, gals, everyone.... I'm sorry about the mistake. I did say "Million", I apologize.

We're talking about millions, billions, trillions all the time... I mixed up my words. Please don't shoot me, or anyone else for that matter. :)

We forgive you Adam - after all, your human like the rest of us. BUT - that being said - you can apologize by buying the first round in Vegas. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Sorry, I missed the chat, thank you for posting the 'chat log' for everyone to read. I am excited this thing may burst forth soon. But if not, I am prepared to wait it out.

I do have a question: When Kuwait RV'd did they come out low and the proceed to elevate over time. Or did it come out at high level and stabalize from there. Maybe I should pose this question on next week's chat list.

As I recall Kuwait Reinstated (RI'd) their currency back to the pre Iraqi invasion rate. It was in the 3 to 1 range. Correct me if I'm wrong brilliant souls.

• Upvote 1

Adam... we can't shoot you... you have to be around when this thing RV's so we can dump that great big Gatorade jug on you! tongue.gifwink.gif

Thanks for keeping it real... that is huge in a world of "guru's" who won't lay claim to anything they say! tip_hat.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

If you put a few pounds on him I would like Mel Gibson! Loved the movie Braveheart! He was not looking for trouble but when trouble found him he kicked their A$$!! laugh.gif

Sometimes is there are 2 questions that are KINDA alike, Adam will just try to answer both of them at the same time instead of addressing them separately.

Not sure if that was the case but.........smile.gif

Thanx Bumper64 :hug:

Agreed. I thought Adam would have answered our question. It was rather simple. :D

:lol::lol: But...it was asked (mentioned) twice.... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam,

It's really not that hard to figure what you meant!!!

Sorry, I missed the chat, thank you for posting the 'chat log' for everyone to read. I am excited this thing may burst forth soon. But if not, I am prepared to wait it out.

I do have a question: When Kuwait RV'd did they come out low and the proceed to elevate over time. Or did it come out at high level and stabalize from there. Maybe I should pose this question on next week's chat list.

cg,

Adam addressed your question in his chat. Kuwait never rv'd or ri'd. Their currency just lost value for awhile.

I read it originally as 900,000 as welll.

At $100+ per barrel, that is neary a $900 million daily boost in revenue.

Closing in on an additional billion dollars a day bump.

Put that figure into perspective.

Darin,

900,000 X $100 = $90,000,000/day X 365days = $32.8Billion/year more revenue. smile.gif

• Upvote 4

cg,

Adam addressed your question in his chat. Kuwait never rv'd or ri'd. Their currency just lost value for awhile.

Darin,

900,000 X $100 = $90,000,000/day X 365days = $32.8Billion/year more revenue. smile.gif

frankc... I like your math... looks like that would help sustain a pretty healthy RV especially since the CBI is sucking up so much dinar in country! Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

J.F. I don't talk down to people, ever. It's not my style. I apologize if my answer offended you, it wasn't meant that way.

cg,

Darin,

I think that will pay for a couple ReValued Dinars. :D

WOW, now I feel like an a s s. :huh:

It's all good, I kinda regretted even saying anything to begin with

as I know that I can be somewhat paranoid. And of course it isn't

helping matters at all that on the 31st of dec I quit smoking. :angry: :angry:

NOT AN EASY THING TO DO. but this time I will win because I don't want

my new baby girl to see me do something so ignorant. ;)

So thanks for the clarification and accept my apology also.

Apology accepted, good luck quitting smoking! It's not easy, but it's worth it.