Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Wed Chat 1/4/12

kcw

Great chat Adam and KCW thanks for posting the chats smile.gif its really not hard to see Iraq has made a lot of progress in a limited amount of time involving their banking sector which indeed is basicaly what matters to the big Rv prize at the end. the CBi has been working hard they have opened the two largest branches and are getting ready to open up shop for their people i believe we are close.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Sorry, I missed the chat, thank you for posting the 'chat log' for everyone to read. I am excited this thing may burst forth soon. But if not, I am prepared to wait it out.

I do have a question: When Kuwait RV'd did they come out low and the proceed to elevate over time. Or did it come out at high level and stabalize from there. Maybe I should pose this question on next week's chat list.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks so much Adam for your insight. I've been looking forward to it for what seems like Months.

Happy new year everyone, looks like we are already to a great start. The only thing better to the RV happening this year is to hear Ron Paul has won the 2012 election. ;)

• Upvote 5

"[kcw] andy3978 Adam, there's been quite a buzz from folks about a cash in in Iraq already. Sounds like an in-country RV from the stories. The folks posting have been historically negative so this is interesting. Have you anything on your end as of late?

[Adam Montana] It's not happening

[Adam Montana] when people are cashing in, I will be the first to tell you!"

;) ;) ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yipee!!! Thank you for great news today Adam! Mods, thanks for all you do! Bumper, you're becoming a legend around here! Who will play Bumper in the movie, assuming George Clooney plays Adam? I want Molly Shannon to play me. It's a small part. But what did Matt Damon say? There are no small roles, only small actors...

Thanks Kcw for bringing this over! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Adam stated twice that Iraq will have 900 MILLION barrels per DAY of oil production. The last I knew they were under 3 MILLION barrels per DAY. The world only produces about 80 MILLION barrels per day. I think they can get to 5 or 6 MILLION barrels a day. Saudi Arabia is only 10-12 MILLION barrels per day.

• Upvote 6

"[kcw] andy3978 Adam, there's been quite a buzz from folks about a cash in in Iraq already. Sounds like an in-country RV from the stories. The folks posting have been historically negative so this is interesting. Have you anything on your end as of late?

[Adam Montana] It's not happening

[Adam Montana] when people are cashing in, I will be the first to tell you!"

;) ;) ;)

You know, even with what Adam has said above, I still wonder about Randalln post and his contact cashing in. Randalln is said to be well respected and isn't the type to pull punches, so I'm super excited to continue to hear the story progress.

I appoligze to Randalln for butchering the spelling of his name.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yipee!!! Thank you for great news today Adam! Mods, thanks for all you do! Bumper, you're becoming a legend around here! Who will play Bumper in the movie, assuming George Clooney plays Adam? I want Molly Shannon to play me. It's a small part. But what did Matt Damon say? There are no small roles, only small actors...

Thanks Kcw for bringing this over! Go RV!!!

If you put a few pounds on him I would like Mel Gibson! Loved the movie Braveheart! He was not looking for trouble but when trouble found him he kicked their A$$!! laugh.gif

Musta been too busy to answer my question :(:lol:

I do understand ! ;)

Sometimes is there are 2 questions that are KINDA alike, Adam will just try to answer both of them at the same time instead of addressing them separately.

Not sure if that was the case but.........smile.gif

• Upvote 2