Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seetrader-it does not hurt me. It hurts the entire DV family when people constantly tear down and bash others. All are welcome to their opinions. I hovered this site for many months before I joined because of the constant bashing of people. I find it sad that some cannot express their opinion without tearing down other members. The way in which you just addressed me proves my point,. However, I hope you have a blessed day.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I can't tip my intel, but from a visit yesterday into Arizona, one baker I spoke with is hearing the State is working with the Feds to make statement going after this scam. Utah is watching this scam in a big way. Research Brazil's currency... everyone lost money, huge amounts during the process. :blink:

Everyone... be careful, and do not over purchase.

Let's RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't tip my intel, but from a visit yesterday into Arizona, one baker I spoke with is hearing the State is working with the Feds to make statement going after this scam. Utah is watching this scam in a big way. Research Brazil's currency... everyone lost money, huge amounts during the process. blink.gif

Everyone... be careful, and do not over purchase.

Let's RV

wow another scare tactic from our good friend dinar buddy how quaint.

• Upvote 2

Seetrader-it does not hurt me. It hurts the entire DV family when people constantly tear down and bash others. All are welcome to their opinions. I hovered this site for many months before I joined because of the constant bashing of people. I find it sad that some cannot express their opinion without tearing down other members. The way in which you just addressed me proves my point,. However, I hope you have a blessed day.

"[kcw] andy3978 Adam, there's been quite a buzz from folks about a cash in in Iraq already. Sounds like an in-country RV from the stories. The folks posting have been historically negative so this is interesting. Have you anything on your end as of late?

[Adam Montana] It's not happening

[Adam Montana] when people are cashing in, I will be the first to tell you!"

• Upvote 5

Coleman-I have only asked that people not bash others. It seems to me that you are the one having a problem with me voicing my opinion. I have no idea why you think I am dilusional just because I have a positive outlook on my investment. I have not said I agree or disagree with some of the posts. But I feel that some people just like to post to tear down others, I think I have that right to state that fact.

Seetrader-I trust Adam fully, I would not be a VIP, Platinum, and Offshore subscriber if I did not. If I choose to listen to others opinions, and not bash them, then I think that is my choice. I have not said I believe the RV has happened. Just because I am trying to respect another person and not bash him for what he has brought to the forum seems to anger some people. As you noticed, Adam stated what he felt. He did not find it necessary to point fingers or bash someone else when making his opinion known. That is one reason I hold the highest respect for him.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Coleman-I have only asked that people not bash others. It seems to me that you are the one having a problem with me voicing my opinion. I have no idea why you think I am dilusional just because I have a positive outlook on my investment. I have not said I agree or disagree with some of the posts. But I feel that some people just like to post to tear down others, I think I have that right to state that fact.

Seetrader-I trust Adam fully, I would not be a VIP, Platinum, and Offshore subscriber if I did not. If I choose to listen to others opinions, and not bash them, then I think that is my choice. I have not said I believe the RV has happened. Just because I am trying to respect another person and not bash him for what he has brought to the forum seems to anger some people. As you noticed, Adam stated what he felt. He did not find it necessary to point fingers or bash someone else when making his opinion known. That is one reason I hold the highest respect for him.

Hi HIsHands. I don't think Legolas started this thread to bash anyone. I think he meant for us ALL to reflect on how gullible our desperation has made us. It is pretty obvious by now that there has been no RV in-country or otherwise and yet there is another well attended and long thread being run by the same totally unrepentant person! Too many of us seem to have shut off anything that does not concur with RV yesterday, today, tomorrow, Friday, max next week. No wonder the zero credibility gurus have no lack of customers.

• Upvote 4

i think we know why no-one has cashed out (tongue firmly in cheek) but you need to take a look at why there arent smaller denoms out. if they released smaller notes at 1170, it would be mass chaos, you would need dump trucks to carry dinar to the market...

if you read what there doing, putting hundreds of million us into the hands of iraqi citizens is the start of the rv process. let me explain, by shabbs putting u.s currency into the system, he has started the process, i have never been more convinced that the rate will be 1.00, when it rv's all shabbs has to do is trade 1-1 with the new dinar, because a high majority of the people will have u.s money that he put into circ. its a brilliant plan, its abreak even for him on all that money that the iraqi citizens have in the posession.

shabbs has also said that when the budget is complete he will adjust the exchange rate to work with what the budget needs. this rv has never ever been clearer, all the people selling there dinar is because of all the lies, and misleading from the dinar forums, everyone should realize that all of the fools who say rv everyday dont know there head from there azzhole, i have been wrong as well (i do know my from azzhole though. lol) so people got mad that idiots dont know what there talking about and thought this whole thing was a scam (bad decision selling) and sold, if you see what there doing it all leads to a rv, lopping would be as simple as axing the 3-0's and an easy adjust would be needed, a lop would of been done 3 years ago, this is rv'ing, and the rate will be 1.00, and it will be done sooooon............thanks

here's the hundreds of million of u.s dollars being sold for dinar

heres the budget rv article

http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_8170.html

i think we know why no-one has cashed out (tongue firmly in cheek) but you need to take a look at why there arent smaller denoms out. if they released smaller notes at 1170, it would be mass chaos, you would need dump trucks to carry dinar to the market...

if you read what there doing, putting hundreds of million us into the hands of iraqi citizens is the start of the rv process. let me explain, by shabbs putting u.s currency into the system, he has started the process, i have never been more convinced that the rate will be 1.00, when it rv's all shabbs has to do is trade 1-1 with the new dinar, because a high majority of the people will have u.s money that he put into circ. its a brilliant plan, its abreak even for him on all that money that the iraqi citizens have in the posession.

shabbs has also said that when the budget is complete he will adjust the exchange rate to work with what the budget needs. this rv has never ever been clearer, all the people selling there dinar is because of all the lies, and misleading from the dinar forums, everyone should realize that all of the fools who say rv everyday dont know there head from there azzhole, i have been wrong as well (i do know my from azzhole though. lol) so people got mad that idiots dont know what there talking about and thought this whole thing was a scam (bad decision selling) and sold, if you see what there doing it all leads to a rv, lopping would be as simple as axing the 3-0's and an easy adjust would be needed, a lop would of been done 3 years ago, this is rv'ing, and the rate will be 1.00, and it will be done sooooon............thanks

here's the hundreds of million of u.s dollars being sold for dinar

heres the budget rv article

http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_8170.html

Thanks "sonny1" +1. I am sure that as you say, many will run as the negatives about IQD start piling up. I'm sure many have cashed in what they considered excess IQD because they listen to every piece of bad news that comes out. A 1.00 RV would be great.

• Upvote 2

AMEN!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif I couldnt believe it myself.....and people actually think this is legit!! Hahahaha are you kidding me?? This is exactly why so many people get duped....one person says it RV'd when clearly NOTHING has changed and then everyone is out buying more dinar.....

Not everyone buddy. I have some that I might get rid of, but I certainly won't be buying anymore. I will let just enough of them collect dust and let my children decide what to do with them. Have a good one!

Hope is what dreams are made of, and I hoped all day (while on the river fishing) that I would come home to be a little better off. So what if I didn't ask myself a question. I should kill myself, cause I just can't see me surviving without you. Whatever, and have a nice day. :)

• Upvote 1

Legolas, I have to commend you on this post.

There are many on this site as well as all other sites that know exactly what to say to cause such a high-pitched-frenzy without even considering the let downs and the hopes that cause some people to feel hopeless and helpless time and time again. Mainly because many have put their only hope in this very investment. It is hard for many to see thru the fog that our minds have allowed this investment to clutter. Do I still become excited when I read something positive? You bet I do!! But when I realized that this thing was changing my life, my attitude and espescially my walk with God, I had to step back and put my hopes where they truely belong. That place is knowing that my Lord will be the One to truely take care of my hopes and dreams and the peace that only He can give. For you that know what I am speaking of: God be with you. For the ones that do not: God bless you.

legolas, again I thank you for the post as I hope it will help many

barb

• Upvote 5

There is a difference in sharing a rumor, versus trying to pass it on as fact and telling anyone that doesnt believe him that they need to do more homework and that they are full of BS....its like the pot calling the kettle black.....

Normally I could care less about the rumors, cause they are all nonsense.......but this particular instance is different.....how obvious does it have to be that it didnt happen and no one is cashing out??

i think the problem (even in the rumor section) is how vehemently he says it is true.

i agree, calling a fake rv is stupid.

EXACTLY, guys.......and fortunately most people seem to be understanding that point. There's a big difference between rumor and something stated as fact, regardless of where it's posted. :blink:

• Upvote 1

AMEN!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif I couldnt believe it myself.....and people actually think this is legit!! Hahahaha are you kidding me?? This is exactly why so many people get duped....one person says it RV'd when clearly NOTHING has changed and then everyone is out buying more dinar.....

I agree but why get so twisted over it. If people choose to believe is'nt that they're choice and is'nt that why the thread was posted in the rumor section. It's only noble when appreciated & accepted. Best of luck to you and your family.

• Upvote 2

I totally agree Bama. I wish the mod's would stop the thread before they go any further,

But if post is respectful then what's the problem? Why closing it? If one or more than one have issues with the OP ( which is legitimate to have of course) they can always choose not to read. But let others read.

• Upvote 2

Let's keep clearly in mind: ALL of Legolas' and Keep's posts, with all their obvious effort and research (and truly, kudos to them for that!), are based on the premise that the financial system's structure, yesterday and today, will be the same tomorrow. That is where I part ways with them, and I think that is where their philosophical framework has its greatest weakness. As long as the system stays the same, yes, their analyses make sense. But what if it doesn't stay the same? I contend it can't, and still survive. It's that transformation that makes an RV possible, a transformation that must come, unless the system itself is allowed to collapse. Does anyone honestly think the Powers-That-Be will permit to? I sure don't! Change is cmoing, and with it, all the current conventions and ways of thinking about money will be out the window.

• Upvote 2

EXACTLY, guys.......and fortunately most people seem to be understanding that point. There's a big difference between rumor and something stated as fact, regardless of where it's posted. :blink:

At the end of the day what changed? It was a rumor posted in the rumor section that some believed, some were aghast with,but most thought was amusing. There will be many others(rumors) with the same results. Best of luck to you and yours

i think the problem (even in the rumor section) is how vehemently he says it is true.

Agreed.. He insisted so much which means he was really convinced.. I don't want to doubt his good faith in that ... Probably got freaked by friend. Or... who knows....

It will be just another failed RV Mystery.

i agree, calling a fake rv is stupid.

Let me check my notebook... Well... since 2004 ( I can't go back any further than that) it happened 216,429 times ... more or less... On various Forums.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Legolas, If she is like me, she doesn't think common sense and objectivity are = to negativity as you state. It's just that so many people who attempt to use common sense and objectivity are not really good at expressing themselves in ways that don't sound abrasive, accusatory, and like it is ripping someone else apart. This often results in a respondent who is self-defensive and unwilling to share information from that point further. And this isn't made easier because many of those who are so-called "objective" get frustrated instantly because they think someone else hasn't seen through something that they have seen through, when actually the other person is simply ignoring that point for the time being, with the intention of coming back to it later if necessary. I just don't like to show all my cards when I am trying to gain information from someone who may have cause to lie to me. And as a matter of fact, I did notice that the smaller denominations and coins were mentioned, but several months ago, I had been informed in strong language that, at least the bills, if not the coins, had been created and were in the CBI vault, being saved for this moment. If I erred, it was in not requesting a photo of them, but since photos are so often quite rudely demanded for so little cause, I tend to lean the other way until I gather more information. As long as no money or dinar had changed hands, there was still time to ask for photo proof after ascertaining that the news-bearer is not lying in other ways. So you are accusing people like me of coming up short on substance when we merely have a different style, and one that often works as well or better than your own sudden and abrupt accusations and harsh, abrasive questions.

• Upvote 3

Could not agree with you more keep.

As things heat up we will certainly be seeing more of this type of rumor I fear.

So it looks like it'd be apt to have the "Rumors" rumors section and the "far out, spacing out" rumors section where one could for instance put stuff in the tune of " women deliver babies from magic door #2"... It's a rumor.

Edited by umbertino