Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anyone else find it deeply disturbing that out of more than 700 posts and thousands of reads in at least two topics regarding the alleged RV on Tuesday January 3, 2012, less than a handful asked the most important question, stated the obvious, or challenged based on readily available facts from 2003 regarding the printing of the new Iraqi Dinar?

For at least 5 years now (that I know of) THE most important question has been the existence (or lack thereof) of smaller denominations of the IQD, and the obvious fact that in order for a revaluation to occur, these lower denoms HAVE to be available and distributed prior to the event occurring. The complexity of that organization and distribution would be phenomenal, and keeping it a secret would be virtually impossible. Thousands would have to know BEFORE it occurred, and MILLIONS would know immediately after.

Amazingly, here we have ONE individual who is allegedly known to have "cashed out," and has these lower units of currency in his possession. Yet despite the fact that the point has been raised literally thousands of times over the years, this person didn't bother to take a PICTURE of this most valuable evidence in the world of Dinar. Did no one wonder how only ONE person out of millions in Iraq would have these lower denoms, and why the internet wasn't immediately flooded with reports and pictures? Why weren't cell phones across the planet immediately on fire transmitting that incredible news? Did anyone "really" believe this was even remotely possible? One person makes a ridiculous claim, and thousands are so desperate to believe that logic and reason go out the window without a second thought. After thousands of similar occurrences, it continues to occur unabated. Kudos to the few who did ask those important questions. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 5

Does anyone else find it deeply disturbing that out of more than 700 posts and thousands of reads in at least two topics regarding the alleged RV on Tuesday January 3, 2012, less than a handful asked the most important question, stated the obvious, or challenged based on readily available facts from 2003 regarding the printing of the new Iraqi Dinar?

For at least 5 years now (that I know of) THE most important question has been the existence (or lack thereof) of smaller denominations of the IQD, and the obvious fact that in order for a revaluation to occur, these lower denoms HAVE to be available and distributed prior to the event occurring. The complexity of that organization and distribution would be phenomenal, and keeping it a secret would be virtually impossible. Thousands would have to know BEFORE it occurred, and MILLIONS would know immediately after.

Amazingly, here we have ONE individual who is allegedly known to have "cashed out," and has these lower units of currency in his possession. Yet despite the fact that the point has been raised literally thousands of times over the years, this person didn't bother to take a PICTURE of this most valuable evidence in the world of Dinar. Did no one wonder how only ONE person out of millions in Iraq would have these lower denoms, and why the internet wasn't immediately flooded with reports and pictures? Why weren't cell phones across the planet immediately on fire transmitting that incredible news? Did anyone "really" believe this was even remotely possible? One person makes a ridiculous claim, and thousands are so desperate to believe that logic and reason go out the window without a second thought. After thousands of similar occurrences, it continues to occur unabated. Kudos to the few who did ask those important questions. rolleyes.gif

AMEN!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif I couldnt believe it myself.....and people actually think this is legit!! Hahahaha are you kidding me?? This is exactly why so many people get duped....one person says it RV'd when clearly NOTHING has changed and then everyone is out buying more dinar.....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Amazingly, here we have ONE individual who is allegedly known to have "cashed out," and has these lower units of currency in his possession. Yet despite the fact that the point has been raised literally thousands of times over the years, this person didn't bother to take a PICTURE of this most valuable evidence in the world of Dinar. Did no one wonder how only ONE person out of millions in Iraq would have these lower denoms, and why the internet wasn't immediately flooded with reports and pictures? Why weren't cell phones across the planet immediately on fire transmitting that incredible news? Did anyone "really" believe this was even remotely possible? One person makes a ridiculous claim, and thousands are so desperate to believe that logic and reason go out the window without a second thought. After thousands of similar occurrences, it continues to occur unabated. Kudos to the few who did ask those important questions. :rolleyes:

Exactly! :)

The post in question originated in the Rumor section and should be taken as such. Some here should know better than to get to wound up over a Rumor. I feel for those whose lives hinge one way or another on this investment, but imo they probably should not enter the rumor section,to much of a roller coaster. These are my opinions and I endorse them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just so it is plain. I have not been duped and I do not appreciate those who infer I am not intelligent enough to make decisions based on facts and not emotions. There are some of us who do enjoy putting our faith in our investment. It does not mean that we believe every single thing that anyone, including you negative posters say. We simply choose not to bash, and to keep our hopes high that we are going to be blesssed. I think it would be hard to go through life constantly looking on the bad side of things. I guess that is the difference between a pessimist and optimist.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 5

You start a thread just to bash another thread?!? Really??

Just so it is plain. I have not been duped and I do not appreciate those who infer I am not intelligent enough to make decisions based on facts and not emotions. There are some of us who do enjoy putting our faith in our investment. It does not mean that we believe every single thing that anyone, including you negative posters say. We simply choose not to bash, and to keep our hopes high that we are going to be blesssed. I think it would be hard to go through life constantly looking on the bad side of things. I guess that is the difference between a pessimist and optimist.

Well said!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Legolas sure seems to like starting up negative threads,he needs to get a new hobby and quit hangin around here since it seems to be such a waste of an investment.

Absolutely amazing that someone would call that a "negative thread" instead of recognizing it as realistic, informative and thought provoking. . :(

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

I just think that there are so many people in the world that are SO desperate due to the world economy,

that any glimmer of hope whatsoever....the majority of us just want to latch onto that. Let's face it folks,

we ALL wanted something great to happen at the turn of a new year...a new hope. I don't think it's always with ill intent

that rumors get started and then snowball beyond belief. Hope is a good thing, I guess maybe there is just a fine line

between having hope and being gullible. :) Happy New Year to all of my DV family

• Upvote 4

I believe that people were so ready for the RV that they would almost believe anything that has a shred of authentisity to it. With someone with "boots on the ground" alledgely saying they say this or that, people want to believe instead of checking the full facts of the case.

• Upvote 1

Hey, a rumor is a rumor is a rumor and nothing more. So far I have never believed a rumor and never intend to believe one. Though I know of a lot of folks on DV who thought they were posting fact's s but were in fact posting rumors.

Not every one who posts on the rumor section threads believes the "silly stuff" in the rumor. It's just fun to post and think about the "what if" this were true. Legolas, just go with the flow when it's rumor, challenge when it's posted as fact, and if it is an article, then try to get what you can from it.

The RV, IMO, will happen and it doesn't matter what we read or write, true of false, it won't make it happen any sooner or matter at all in the gran scheme of things.

Peace, Legolas.

Have a great day.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

There is a difference in sharing a rumor, versus trying to pass it on as fact and telling anyone that doesnt believe him that they need to do more homework and that they are full of BS....its like the pot calling the kettle black.....

Normally I could care less about the rumors, cause they are all nonsense.......but this particular instance is different.....how obvious does it have to be that it didnt happen and no one is cashing out??

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

There is a difference in sharing a rumor, versus trying to pass it on as fact and telling anyone that doesnt believe him that they need to do more homework and that they are full of BS....its like the pot calling the kettle black.....

Normally I could care less about the rumors, cause they are all nonsense.......but this particular instance is different.....how obvious does it have to be that it didnt happen and no one is cashing out??

i agree, calling a fake rv is stupid.

• Upvote 4

mho? this investment is money in the bank. it does not need to happen now, the iraq's owe us nothing. however when it does happen(very soon i hope). it may be slightly over a buck to make it worthwhile for the average citizen to exchange dollar back to dinar so iraq has it's own currency again. case in point the iranian rial is now going into free fall and iranians are rushing to convert their hard earned cash into greenbacks to "hedge" their money.(another investment???? )

just sit back have a cold one and enjoy the ride and don't take anything here to heart 'till adam sends us a glorious text.

gl and God bless it will happen when He says so ..............GO RV (RI?) :D

• Upvote 3

Could not agree with you more keep.

As things heat up we will certainly be seeing more of this type of rumor I fear.