Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm staying up all night & will be monitoring CBI, FOREX in HK, Singapore NZ & Australia. Who else is staying up all night?

Gotta go. I have a resignation letter to write to my boss.

Five-thirty in the morning here ... think I beat ya to it ... Time for bed for me ... good luck!

:)

smee2

Oh great ... now I have to follow my unequivocal vote of confidence with a question ... oh well ...

I was just ditting here reading the thread and getting more and more confused when something hit me. The "friend" bought a hot do (hot dog in a muslim country? must be all beef) usind a 5 dinar bill or coin. There has not been a 5 dinar bill since something like 1929 or so, and even though the last coins in that denomination may have been stamped in the 1980s they were discontinued in the 1990s.

Did the friend get a coin, an old coin? Or a new coin? No information about new coins recently. Did the friend get a 5 dinar bill? That would be a collector's item, not currency.

Just curious. I know Randalln isn't going to go call the friend again and ask, but when next you talk to him? Maybe?

By the way ... this has been fun ...

smee2

Hahaha Hot dog was used to make a point for(somthing on a stick) even if you had it in your hand you would not recognize it

They printed and stamped all the (known and soon to be known ) coins and bills in 2002 ....this is the little known facts that people don't know .and that the ones that do are trying to keep from coming out ...........it would sink a lot of people

And it was a 1000 dinar note that he bought it with and got change for ........the one every body has or has seen .....what made it speacial was a week ago that same piece of food was 1000 dinar now it's less than 100

And there is no 5 dinar bill it's a coin .....and he is bringing them with him as far as I know ....last word I got

Bet you thought I was not watching ........hehehehehh. Just for you

• Downvote 1

Randalln.. I have been following your recent posts, of course, like everyone else :) and I have just one question.. do YOU believe we will be able to cash out in OUR country here in America? My husband and I don't travel (yet) and have never even flown (again YET).. have no passports (so aren't into the warka/isx stuff) or people we know who could cash us out over there.. so the writin is on the wall for us if it only rv's in their country.. just askin.. and watchin.. and readin.. and waitin.. and hopin.. and dreamin... ya'all get it..

bump

Actually I was sort of counting on you watching, so I could maybe get an answer before going to bed, which I am, because you did, so thank you very much.

I am looking forward to you and your friend meeting up, getting photos, getting pie eyed while laughing yourselves silly that you knew about this before the rest of us ...

smee2

My concern is... Randalln do you sleep? Reason why, I left the post last night and wake up to you still posting?

But I am glad everyone posting have been calmer and easy going. Nice to wake up to fresh morning of calmness.

Thanks Randalln for being honest and informed. :D

But no really do you need to get some shut eye :unsure::)

they wont let me out of there site for some reason

those damn DR's are so damn convencing :angry:

I bet you will haha

I got your #

the damn dog has been barking all night

Is that you out side

Cause it sure ant the deer (i think the guy next door down the street already killed them alll)

nothing but bullets for the last 3 days here in Texas

Nope, my dogs were sleeping here in Oklahoma!ha Thanks for the smiles and look forward to the updates on your friend.

I wont argue semantics (over a 1 star ) but i asher you the histiory has been tainted

If it ever got out what went down there would be hell to pay

take it for what its worth

The end justifies the means

Ok, you don't want to argue with the statements made by the gentleman that handled the logistics of the entire exchange. I can understand that, since it would be very hard to do so, as well as the articles that state the same things he did.

But you neglected to comment on the other portion of the post.

That was, if the IQD that we currently hold was designed and printed by the US before the US ever invaded Iraq in 2003 as you state, then why would the Coalition Provisional Authority have had to print millions of dinar with Saddam's face on them to resolve a 'cash crisis'?

Why did they put themselves into that embarrassing position of printing and issuing currency with the image of the dictator they just removed from power on it?

Ok, you don't want to argue with the statements made by the gentleman that handled the logistics of the entire exchange. I can understand that, since it would be very hard to do so, as well as the articles that state the same things he did.

But you neglected to comment on the other portion of the post.

That was, if the IQD that we currently hold was designed and printed by the US before the US ever invaded Iraq in 2003 as you state, then why would the Coalition Provisional Authority have had to print millions of dinar with Saddam's face on them to resolve a 'cash crisis'?

Why did they put themselves into that embarrassing position of printing and issuing currency with the image of the dictator they just removed from power on it?

I can tell that you where never there ......think you need to do more research .........there is 1000 people on this Site that can call BS on all of that

You want to change history be my guess but I ant your huckleberry .......

Edited by randalln
  • Downvote 1

I can tell that you where never there ......think you need to do more research .........there is 1000 people on this Site that can call BS on all of that

How are you gonna try to call someone out for talking BS when you are leading the pack in it?? I mean come on....how many posts are you going to make about pointless dribble....no one is cashing out anything....the exchange rate is unfortunately 1170....so you are either gullible as hell, or your purposely leading people on with your nonsense....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

But for those of you that dont know me there is at least 500 on this site that know and have worked with me in the last 8 years

I have always respected your tenatious convictions and insight. Yesterday's thread went crazy because of the credence lent to it by you. Keep swinging the bat!

My concern is... Randalln do you sleep? Reason why, I left the post last night and wake up to you still posting?

But I am glad everyone posting have been calmer and easy going. Nice to wake up to fresh morning of calmness.

Thanks Randalln for being honest and informed. :D

But no really do you need to get some shut eye :unsure::)

Yes I sleep verry well after years of ...........you learn to shut out that part of your mind ..........

I think the one who needs your attention though is hopfultxn .......he has the intiare war from start to finish ..taking place in another version of history and he was not even there

• Downvote 1

How are you gonna try to call someone out for talking BS when you are leading the pack in it?? I mean come on....how many posts are you going to make about pointless dribble....no one is cashing out anything....the exchange rate is unfortunately 1170....so you are either gullible as hell, or your purposely leading people on with your nonsense....

but, it is the easiest way to get lots of plusses added to your rep. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why are you on my thread Keep stick to your lop S#!t you have plenty of people to drown your sorrows with because of a unevetful Life

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Randalln-I think there are some people on DV that will argue even with Adam when he sends out the text that the RV has happened. It doesn't matter what the subject is, they are negative about it. I choose to believe that we are going to be blessed soon, Don't know if you are 100 percent right in everything or not, but it gives me hope and that makes my day better. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Yes before my thread got bamboozoled .... i was trying to explain the change he was geting

he said he has on his person right now 5,10,50,100 in coins and 10's in paper and that the guys at the airport told him he would have to change it for another currency before leaving Iraq

He has a cell phone, could he take a picture of the coins before he has to turn them in for another currency. I dont think anyone has proof of the low denominations. Thanks, just an idea.

• Upvote 1

Why are you on my thread Keep stick to your lop S#!t you have plenty of people to drown your sorrows with because of a unevetful Life

Because I like to laugh at some of the stupidity and ignorance that people like you post, just because you need some attention.....I understand if you were trying to share valid information with the forum, but with this, its like reading a post from Okie or TK..... laugh.gif

Like I said, your either really gullible, or you feel better about yourself when posting this crap because people actually wanna talk to you for once.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Because I like to laugh at some of the stupidity and ignorance that people like you post, just because you need some attention.....I understand if you were trying to share valid information with the forum, but with this, its like reading a post from Okie or TK..... laugh.gif

Like I said, your either really gullible, or you feel better about yourself when posting this crap because people actually wanna talk to you for once.....

Was that the problem no one would talk to you when you we're young ......so sad ......wish I could fix that for ya

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

You want to change history be my guess but I ant your huckleberry .......

The problem is that all the available research material states your claim of the dinar being printed before the US even entered Iraq in 2003 is not accurate. Research also shows the statements about the first run of dinar only being printed in Britain is also inaccurate.

You state that I am trying to change history, but you won't show where the history you claim is mentioned even once. You make it sound like a global conspiracy to hide when and where the dinar was printed. I have been providing links to my sources, why won't you? I know you will probably say I would just have to trust you on it, but given the forex 'master file' for banks post of yours back in October where you adamantly claimed something was what it truly was not, I just cannot give that trust to you on this issue when everything out there points in the opposite direction of your statements.

This is the opinions section, I am simply asking for you to substantiate your opinion with something. That's all.

• Upvote 2

Was that the problem no one would talk to you when you we're young ......so sad ......wish I could fix that for ya

Yes, exactly!! Thats why Im the one making outragous posts claiming to be fact when I know Im full of it......

And this isent the first time you have...seems to be a repeat thing for you.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dont belive the hype (or the jargan) of what people say

I have a good handal on this

I have been in it for 8.....no 9 years now

people may think everybody is out to get there money ( I dont need there money )

Or there respect

Im a real person ( dont live off the emotions of others )

\

i have made my money off this investment already (O they call it a investment now 5 years ago they ALL called it a scam )

I only stay posting so that the ones that did not listen to me in March (but do now ) dont loose out because of to much GURU bullshe....ite

(tring to make them get a stoploss on the trade back )

AND to all of you (who know who you are ) you should be ashamed to tell false..atys for your own gain in the end ....trying to keep people from cashing in

YOU ALL SEEN what the result of 03-04 was.....and the efect it had on the people .......ya i know you dont care .... :P

NO thats make believe because the coins did not get stamped (acording to the ones who dont want you to cash in )

Mak all the denoms where printed in 02 befor the war even started ( YA i know ) its hard to belive but how do you think they printed 4 trillion dinar in the 6 months after (the war is over) statement from bush (in march)

It takes 1 year printing 24 hours a day for a ment to print (1 trillion) paper money it dose not matter what crrency it is

I misspoke thats 1billion in 100 denomanated bills .....for a year .....to print

if you want a link go to (how they do that) .com

Just curious if anyone on the board listened to Randalln in March and has already "made their money"? I was reading the posts back then and couldn't make heads or tail of what he was talking about. So many cryptic answers to direct questions. Maybe I'm just dumb? Not trying to be snarky - just really interested if any of you were able to decipher that advice, took it, and did well. Thanks!

To all the MODS sorry for all the work you have had to do today .........i stand by my friend he did cash in .......and is .......on his way home as we speak and im sure in the days to come that we all will see first hand what he said is true

I did not mean to cause such a stir

but i have the upmost respect for the job you MODS do (lots of uncouth people out there )

Sonny if in the next days this pans out thats 50,000 to the cherity of my choice :lol:

And to all those that bash welll ................. i will just leave it at that

Respectfuly,

Randall

on the brink of the best days of my life (or anybody eles's for that matter )

have faith and dont bet the farm (the dog has to eat something )just in case

im not bashing you, the fact is it didnt rv.......

• Upvote 5