Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who's Your Choice For The GOP Nomination?

Anti This Anti That

Who's Your Choice For The GOP Nomination?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Your Choice For The GOP Nomination?

• Joh Huntsman
    • Rick Santorum
    • Ron Paul
    • Rick Perry
    • Newt Gingrich
    • Michele Bachman
    • Mitt Romney

I still believe in my heart the GOP crooks rigged the vote against the good man Ron Paul.

Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum are tied in the Iowa caucuses, with just 19 votes separating the two. With 99 percent of precincts reporting, the result appears to be the closest on state record and the tightest GOP contest in U.S. history.

CNN projected earlier that Texas Rep. Ron Paul will finish third, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich fourth, Texas Gov. Rick Perry fifth, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann sixth, and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman seventh.

I know this is from CNN, but i can check Fox and maybe NYT times or some other outlets to see if they are broadcasting something different

Anti, i am trying to be nice here, the people of Iowa have spoken. I don't think they were convinced by Mr Paul. 3rd is not a bad finish there is room for growth. I know how you feel about him and i would not go to say they rigged the vote. Some of his polices some do not embrace and some they do. i am not hating on you because i know you are intense person and it would be a challenge for a guy to deal with you but in all i think he could weather the storm deep down i believe you are good person and would take you a fist fight any day because i was your drinking buddy i would never have to worry about some one stealing me (blind side punch). Because i believe you would either shoot him or me first LOL i am banking on the latter.. Have a good night. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

None. All are unelectable. Obama don't have to do a thing to win a second term. He's a shoo in.

The GOP isn't serious about re-taking the WH. They are just going through the motions. If they were serious, they could or would come up with better candidates.

If this is the best they can cough up, then it's over.

This Republican will sit out the next election in protest of the piss poor choices. Many others will probably join me. Hey GOP...are you listening?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

None. All are unelectable. Obama don't have to do a thing to win a second term. He's a shoo in.

The GOP isn't serious about re-taking the WH. They are just going through the motions. If they were serious, they could or would come up with better candidates.

If this is the best they can cough up, then it's over.

This Republican will sit out the next election in protest of the piss poor choices. Many others will probably join me. Hey GOP...are you listening?

Ron Paul is more electable than Obama, Romney, Santorum, Newt, any of those lying dishonest people. Ron Paul has more honesty, and integrity than all of them combined. I think Ron Paul will pull it off if he has to run as an independent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ron Paul is more electable than Obama, Romney, Santorum, Newt, any of those lying dishonest people. Ron Paul has more honesty, and integrity than all of them combined. I think Ron Paul will pull it off if he has to run as an independent.

if he runs as an independent then O will go right back in. Bush, Clinton, Perot :( !

I love his honesty and integrity however, I don't feel he has the "backbone" to settle foreign affairs.

• Upvote 3

Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum are tied in the Iowa caucuses, with just 19 votes separating the two. With 99 percent of precincts reporting, the result appears to be the closest on state record and the tightest GOP contest in U.S. history.

CNN projected earlier that Texas Rep. Ron Paul will finish third, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich fourth, Texas Gov. Rick Perry fifth, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann sixth, and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman seventh.

I know this is from CNN, but i can check Fox and maybe NYT times or some other outlets to see if they are broadcasting something different

Anti, i am trying to be nice here, the people of Iowa have spoken. I don't think they were convinced by Mr Paul. 3rd is not a bad finish there is room for growth. I know how you feel about him and i would not go to say they rigged the vote. Some of his polices some do not embrace and some they do. i am not hating on you because i know you are intense person and it would be a challenge for a guy to deal with you but in all i think he could weather the storm deep down i believe you are good person and would take you a fist fight any day because i was your drinking buddy i would never have to worry about some one stealing me (blind side punch). Because i believe you would either shoot him or me first LOL i am banking on the latter.. Have a good night. :D

I'm sorry, but I just don't buy that Rick Santorum won by 6 votes, it seems way to fishy. Out of 120,000 some odd votes he won by 6... my A** the election was rigged in some way. I'm not saying it was against Ron Paul, but if you followed the entire thing as I did, and recorded it, you would be suspicious as I am. The entire night they slammed Paul and talked of the Santorum Surge. Really, the no name 5th tier santorum won. HAHAHAHA If you believe that then I have a hommie named Shabbibi that says that dinar your holding is about to be worth Gazillions!!

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry, but I just don't buy that Rick Santorum won by 6 votes, it seems way to fishy. Out of 120,000 some odd votes he won by 6... my A** the election was rigged in some way. I'm not saying it was against Ron Paul, but if you followed the entire thing as I did, and recorded it, you would be suspicious as I am. The entire night they slammed Paul and talked of the Santorum Surge. Really, the no name 5th tier santorum won. HAHAHAHA If you believe that then I have a hommie named Shabbibi that says that dinar your holding is about to be worth Gazillions!!

Brandon do you have any proof sir to support your claim? Santorum did surge from middle of the pack to neck and neck with Mitt. Fox news confirmed it and i cannot stand fox. That was the only election coverage on AFN at the time. Mr Paul came in at a respectable 3rd place finish.

• Upvote 1

This is not the comedy hour. WOW!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The comical side of all this is that with all the complaining going on,

an entire political base can't find a single honestly qualified candidate worthy of the most precious right we possess as Americans - our vote.

I'm sick and tired of the ignorance - something as minor as the term 'democratic' being used when speaking of Democrats - It's two different things! (and we all know the least properly democratic thing around is a Democrat!) When speaking of Democrats, the proper term is Democrat, not democratic, not Democracy...

The ignorance has stretched from this minor point all the way to actually getting the current guy in office!

now if you don't see the sad humor/irony in that, then you need a wake-up call...

Playing at election year dream teams is a fun diversion for those of us who are so disgusted with what our Country has come to that we need a chuckle.

But look into it a little deeper...

Dreaming about a political Dream Team is not unlike fantasy football, Power Ball, Lotto... a fun diversion with a fun "what if" slant - "perchance to dream..."

It stimulates us to really take the topic in hand and through discussion perhaps come up - in the end - with a truly worthy Candidate for the most important job in the land!

Ted Nugent doesn't take crap off anybody! He has a loving side that I've seen when he deals w/ us Veterans, his family and friends. He loves his land. He's an excellent provider. And he bleeds Red, White & Blue.

HE'D BOW TO KNOW ONE but he'd take bow in hand. I love this guy.

Dolly Parton creates an incredible diversionary tactic - then BAM - there's an intelleigent, articulate, capable, clever, SMART lady! Definite advantage over that idiot #2 who's supposedly representing us around the world now and can't get near a mike w/o coming off like the idiot he is... my opinion - i'm entitled to it - free speech. We need a loving, smart woman up there who loves this country - her whole life - not just recently like some other 'lady' we know.

THe rest of my field is self explanatory -

from Trumps business savvy to

Bill's 'no bullsh--t "let The People Know The Truth" attitude about what our news is suposed to be like/about

to Judy who calls 'em like she sees 'em and all the while does it in accordance with the law, something the current guys ARE NOT DOING!

My point is this: think about the people you admire and truly respect...

explore these values within yourself and discuss w/ your friends/family

If we all talk about it enough, we'll realise what our values truly are and focus on having that in Washington representing us - much better than what we have now.

"If you were stuck on a desert island with 9 other people, who would they be and why..."

Dude... my island would be AWESOME!

If yours had the current candidats for the GOP nom on it -- well....

see what I mean?

I'd have an excellent balance in my choices to survive a very long time, in a place I like, with people I like and being a Happy American is what it's about for me

LOVE - PEACE - JOY

you oughtta try it sometime

[drops mike - exits stage RIGHT]

• Upvote 1

I do not like the demon craps, or Repukes, and the only reason I would vote republican is because of the good man Ron Paul. Sounds to me like you support the 1 per-centers to me. Ron Paul is the last hope for American's outside of the intervention of YAHWEH the CHRIST.

The two party democrat, and republican establishment are the same side of the evil communist coin. America is a Republic, not a democracy. A little research shows democracy is the twin sister of communism.

• Upvote 1