Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

latest news

ovarB11

I am trying to get a hold of some friends still in Iraq to let me know the truth.

What I can tell you is I just put two highly intoxicated hard charging Mofo's on a plane back to the sandbox.

Pagers went off around 1400 hrs est time. Thier leave was cut short by two days. These are very close friends that would not

give me the reason they were called back, but read my last post 2 days ago, and see if you can make a guess.

If I do get the word that we are there I will definitely let you know.

Calls to people in Iraq are going unanswered.

I was told that I would get a call by Thursday1800 my time.

I will let you all know.

Good luck to all and stay grounded.

Some of you know that I have never been a its done kind of guy, exactly the opposite.

All I can say is this could be awesome, or really really bad.

Lets hope for awesome.

I know some of you will send me a text to try to get additional info.

Stop before you start. I can and will not say anything else.

ovarB11

Thanks dude, keep us posted on what you find.

Mak63

• Upvote 1

Post 2 days ago... Thanks ovarB11

Hey all

Ya a newbie.

I KNOW that I can speak for 11Bravo.

This is what he is hearing.

Couple of friends are back from the sandbox for the holidays, and had a conference call / safety briefing.

This was not from the military, but private sector.

The jist was travelling with large sums of money, personal and professional commitment.

They were told that if they had left the country with dinar, that they should leave it stateside.

DO NOT travel with dinar.

They were told to consider the obligations that they have made, and the importance of follow through.

I can only think of one reason that these topics would be brought up.

Unfortunately, I also am getting cotradicting info from people embedded in other factions of this process.

Look for info of China, and dealings with the Kurds.

I am hearing that if this does pop, thay are looking at about a 1 to 1 RV.

This is to get the small investers out fast, then a climb to over 3.00.

My advice would be cut and run if you see a 1 to 1 RV.

I am more of a realist, and do not believe we are there yet, but I can not believe what I heard on this call.

This is a big US Co.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1iS2V7W6d

Thanks for goin' back and pullin' that up. Looks like the "12th Imam", as he reports, may be raisin' a stink.

Mak63

I am trying to get a hold of some friends still in Iraq to let me know the truth.

What I can tell you is I just put two highly intoxicated hard charging Mofo's on a plane back to the sandbox.

Pagers went off around 1400 hrs est time. Thier leave was cut short by two days. These are very close friends that would not

give me the reason they were called back, but read my last post 2 days ago, and see if you can make a guess.

If I do get the word that we are there I will definitely let you know.

Calls to people in Iraq are going unanswered.

I was told that I would get a call by Thursday1800 my time.

I will let you all know.

Good luck to all and stay grounded.

Some of you know that I have never been a its done kind of guy, exactly the opposite.

All I can say is this could be awesome, or really really bad.

Lets hope for awesome.

I know some of you will send me a text to try to get additional info.

Stop before you start. I can and will not say anything else.

ovarB11

FIRST OFF you just joined this site. That in of itself raises my eyebrow.

Second, I am amazed that you got so many +'s for saying nothing... I hope there is something in what you said but I have personally been on this site for some time and it is ALWAYS the same.

We hear someone who knows someone with boots on the ground or in a bank or who knows someone who knows a person in the GOI.... Not one time in a while has ANYONE been right. NOT ONCE!!!!

SO to say I am very skeptical is not even close to the truth. You learn to not take these type of stories too seriously. If you know something worthy please give it up, other wise it is a lot of bull. Maybe even PUMP...

NEWBIE, this type of intel runs rampant every week. DOnt buy into it. Wait for it to happen and to hit the CBI, FOREX, etc... That will be the REAL DEAL.

PEACE ALL

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 15

Second, I am amazed that you got so many +'s for saying nothing... I hope there is something in what you said but I have personally been on this site for some time and it is ALWAYS the same.

We hear someone who knows someone with boots on the ground or in a bank or who knows someone who knows a person in the GOI.... Not one time in a while has ANYONE been right. NOT ONCE!!!!

SO to say I am very skeptical is not even close to the truth. You learn to not take these type of stories too seriously. If you know something worthy please give it up, other wise it is a lot of bull. Maybe even PUMP...

NEWBIE, this type of intel runs rampant every week. DOnt buy into it. Wait for it to happen and to hit the CBI, FOREX, etc... That will be the REAL DEAL.

PEACE ALL

Well said. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Well said. smile.gif

What you AND Imgesin don't understand is that he is back and if you go back and look at the handle 11Bravo, you'll see he has been here a while and has NEVER been a "good to go on the RV" guy, in fact just the opposite. But doing homework is something that some folks are remiss for, and you 2 fell right in.

ovarB11, thank you for your servicewink.gif

Mak63

• Upvote 11

What you AND Imgesin don't understand is that he is back and if you go back and look at the handle 11Bravo, you'll see he has been here a while and has NEVER been a "good to go on the RV" guy, in fact just the opposite. But doing homework is something that some folks are remiss for, and you 2 fell right in.

ovarB11, thank you for your servicewink.gif

Mak63

You mak63 ......can see ..........11bravo never has been for the Info on the site ....or for the RV

He is correct I to have friends getting called back (I hope its not what I think )

and one trying to get out (with money)

so hold on to your hats the next few days

• Upvote 3

You mak63 ......can see ..........11bravo never has been for the Info on the site ....or for the RV

He is correct I to have friends getting called back (I hope its not what I think )

and one trying to get out (with money)

so hold on to your hats the next few days

I IM'd u Randalln. B sur two let us no what u her. (In my best jerkwater Texas dialect :):):) )

Mak63

FIRST OFF you just joined this site. That in of itself raises my eyebrow...

So imgesing - you've been here on DV but asleep at the wheel! No wonder there ae tire tracks in my front lawn! LOL

Seriously - Bravo is an ole salty dog here and just opted into a new skin. If you didn't put that together - ooops!

Peace!

gg

• Upvote 2

Our "private contractors" are the reason so many Americans sleep in peace tonight. So if I am at all understanding whats up we have an RV and the press and the banks are playing ball with the Obama administration and are keeping this tight. Someone has cashed out and is trying to get back home with the proof that we are being sucker punched by our government again. Private contractors who can keep a lid on things are trying to take this person down before the cats out of the bag. Thats my take on what I am reading.

• Upvote 5

Our "private contractors" are the reason so many Americans sleep in peace tonight. So if I am at all understanding whats up we have an RV and the press and the banks are playing ball with the Obama administration and are keeping this tight. Someone has cashed out and is trying to get back home with the proof that we are being sucker punched by our government again. Private contractors who can keep a lid on things are trying to take this person down before the cats out of the bag. Thats my take on what I am reading.

Hey CrappieShark -

All good except don't think anyone trying to "take him down". Check Randall's Post over in Opinions - that is where we moved to after they closed up the viral thread from today--

Peace

Greg

Edited by wavggg

Man ...you said a mouth full ......dont push the envelope .....you will be put up on report .....hahahahahahahah

I dont care any more .....they dont control my ability anymore ....I just want everybody to do there dew diligence..... ON THIS RIDE

Ya im watching ......I kow some of yall think i dont care .......your wrong ...i care with alll my heart ....a young boy brought this very hard ride in to my life .......and gave his for what he believed in ..........

I WONT LET HIM DOWN ..........EVEN IF IT MEANS MY LIFE ......so take that to the bank ........

• Upvote 4

Shoot! I dunno why I didn't ask this already- I asked everyone on DV the last time we had a close call and thought perhaps there was an in-country rate change.

PLEASE Anyone with a WARKA account go and look at your balance equivilant sheet between your Dinar and Dollar accounts.

Then, transfer a small amount of Dinar into your Dollar account and report back what the total of each was.

Since WARKA is in-country, doing this might provide evidence of what we suspect.

THANK YOU!

GG

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow! I would be farting sharks right now if I knew I was being looked for by our best. Hopefully some of the other of our best take exception and equals this out and he comes home safe. Man what a courageous act. I think I would be looking for a private can to blaze a new trail was I in that situation. Prayed for him.

Wow! I would be farting sharks right now if I knew I was being looked for by our best. Hopefully some of the other of our best take exception and equals this out and he comes home safe. Man what a courageous act. I think I would be looking for a private can to blaze a new trail was I in that situation. Prayed for him.

HMMM ......thatis aaal i willllll sayyyyyc nowwww yyyyyyou knowwww

• Upvote 1

PEACE ALL

You really need to read all of his posts. Type 11Bravo into the search and you will see that he has been here a good long while. Then, hold ovarB11 up to a mirror and you get...11Bravo. :)

Dr. J

no it's not.

I agree that there was negative news out of Iraq but positive news out of China. Sorry, I should have explained my post.

Dr. J

• Upvote 3

PEACE ALL

Sorry, I am a newbie and did not understand the forum as well as you do.

My humble apologies.

Thanks for the lesson.

I will do better in the future.

• Upvote 10

Man ...you said a mouth full ......dont push the envelope .....you will be put up on report .....hahahahahahahah

I dont care any more .....they dont control my ability anymore ....I just want everybody to do there dew diligence..... ON THIS RIDE

Ya im watching ......I kow some of yall think i dont care .......your wrong ...i care with alll my heart ....a young boy brought this very hard ride in to my life .......and gave his for what he believed in ..........

I WONT LET HIM DOWN ..........EVEN IF IT MEANS MY LIFE ......so take that to the bank ........

Me too.

• Upvote 2

Canuklady love today's avatar. Loved him in Gandi, perfect timing I would say!

Thanks for the post oavorB! Appreciate the heads up. I believe something is in the air. Parlament had enough for a quorum, CBI balanced its books, your post, Randalln interesting post............

Time will tell, here is to positive thinking!

Thank you! I thought it was fitting as well. Loved him in that and in House of Sand and Fog. Love your attitude too! Staying positive this week. Good things on the way. Here's Kate Winslet.

• Upvote 1