Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AFewGreatSigns

endeavor1

1. Randalin( a respected guru) got "the call", his friend said it rv'd, basically, 1 to1 in Iraq.2. Iraqi's honking horns on streets because the banks are closed even when it rv'd.....oops...I mean they're excited cause it rv'd! 3. Forex closing temporarily for updating rate exchanges? 4. Most guru's (even some respected one's) say it's done, just waitiing to appear. 5. Currency Newshounds sounds like they're positive it's done. 6.Iraq has a new fiscal year. 7. CBI hasn't updated yet. 8. CBI taking in trillions of dinars (higher denoms) 9. Iran sanctions (do they have dinars?).10. Dinar community on their toes in expectation, over 3 million dinarians? Oops, Americans. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

1. Randalin( a respected guru) got "the call", his friend said it rv'd, basically, 1 to1 in Iraq.2. Iraqi's honking horns on streets because the banks are closed even when it rv'd.....oops...I mean they're excited cause it rv'd! 3. Forex closing temporarily for updating rate exchanges? 4. Most guru's (even some respected one's) say it's done, just waitiing to appear. 5. Currency Newshounds sounds like they're positive it's done. 6.Iraq has a new fiscal year. 7. CBI hasn't updated yet. 8. CBI taking in trillions of dinars (higher denoms) 9. Iran sanctions (do they have dinars?).10. Dinar community on their toes in expectation, over 3 million dinarians? Oops, Americans. Go RV!!!

Sounds about right +1

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Almost as good as Okie. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And you don't think we have enough common sense to check the big '3', xe.com, cbi,iq and email to not know that he is full of it. You felt that you needed to increase your post count by 1 to bring us this important news, that another "guru" doesn't know his head from a hole in the ground. Thanks. Now I can cancel the IQD order I just made knowing this information isn't true.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

RANDALLIN IS HAVING A PERVERTED PSYCHO LAUGH AT OUR EXPENSE. THE IRAQI DINAR RV HAS NOT HAPPENED, PEOPLE! HE DOES NOT HAVE A FRIEND IN BAHGDAD BECAUSE THE RV HAS NOT TRANSPIRED!

If he doesn't....... Is the laugh really at our expense?

We will see.

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

RANDALLIN IS HAVING A PERVERTED PSYCHO LAUGH AT OUR EXPENSE. THE IRAQI DINAR RV HAS NOT HAPPENED, PEOPLE! HE DOES NOT HAVE A FRIEND IN BAHGDAD BECAUSE THE RV HAS NOT TRANSPIRED!

We know. I guess no one cares as long as he's spreading big fat juicy positive rumors/lies. Oh well, I don't have time to really care at this point.

• Upvote 1

HIS FRIEND SAID IT RV'D : 3 JAN

endeavor1, on 03 January 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site

I don't buy it, I won't buy it. Let it go people, the CBI just took in 252,587,000USD. They are averaging 250M USD every auction. All they are doing is stabilizing the IQD and keeping inflation down from "regular" people using USD instead of IQD. Don't get caught up in the emotional side. Take all emotions away from this.

• Upvote 1