Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OPtions on Ebay

Jmurray8

honestly i have gotten ripped off of ebay a coupe of times i havent bought from ebay so perssonally i ouldnt trust ebay but hey to eaches own. i'm sure many have bought from there without any problems must be my bad luck.how do you know they dont have their own stash?

Why wouldnt they keep it for themselves?

Like this guy!!

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

Should I buy it?

Wow, did you read the auction? He is a dealer. 30 day option cost you $49 dollars and a million dinars cost you $1500. That's $1549 for a million dinars.

And if you decide not to buy in 30 days, you lost your $49.

It's a business, if you have a resteraunt, does your family eat there for free daily?

Or if you sell Gold do you just keep what you want and sell the rest.

So really, if they are dealers they have to account for the sales, and buy their own. They make a lot off these when you have folks doing reserves. I am sure

they have their own reserves that cost them only abut $950.

Not a good deal to me. I would not trust them in the event it did RV during the 30 days. It's just good business sense to me. It may not be for others, but when I pay, I want my goods. Period.

Why wouldnt they keep it for themselves?

Like this guy!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180786536507?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Should I buy it?

Is "this guy" you???

This was just posted in the "Rumors" section too... Is someone trying to make money here? Check out the link. The Ebay seller name is close to the person that posted the link.

• Upvote 2

Is "this guy" you???

This was just posted in the "Rumors" section too... Is someone trying to make money here? Check out the link. The Ebay seller name is close to the person that posted the link.

Good call! He is totally the same person.

I have had many good transactions on ebay, but personally wouldn't trust ebay for buying dinar(just for anyone reading his post above)...

Wow, did you read the auction? He is a dealer. 30 day option cost you $49 dollars and a million dinars cost you $1500. That's $1549 for a million dinars.

And if you decide not to buy in 30 days, you lost your $49.

It's a business, if you have a resteraunt, does your family eat there for free daily?

Or if you sell Gold do you just keep what you want and sell the rest.

So really, if they are dealers they have to account for the sales, and buy their own. They make a lot off these when you have folks doing reserves. I am sure

they have their own reserves that cost them only abut $950.

Not a good deal to me. I would not trust them in the event it did RV during the 30 days. It's just good business sense to me. It may not be for others, but when I pay, I want my goods. Period.

You have no idea if this is a legitimate dealer or even a registered business. There are no such details available on the auction page, but if you have more information to support your assertion please share.

JMO, but I am always a little more cautious with E-Bay sellers that have a suspicious amount of same names in their positive feedback list. When the same 3-4 names make up the vast majority of all the feedback, especially when it is over a period of time, that just screams fraud, IMO. But hey, that's probably just me. :lol:

Is "this guy" you???

HA! You tottaly just exposed him! Now he should feel really lame. Hey bud go peddel your "reserves" somewhere else!

• Upvote 1

This is the 2nd post he has done like this.....I don't see the 1st one anymore.

It does seem strange that this was put on two different places twice in Two minutes.

Also, as was pointed out with a similar name as the one on eBay.

Let’s hope no fool takes the sale up.

So for the rest of us,

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Good grief, $1500/million? you'd be smarter to go to the buy/sell forum and get a million from Legalos for $1050 .

Early on I tried to sell some on e-bay and both times the scum never paid, apparently using the time for a no cost lay away (i.e. if it RV'd while I was waiting he would claim the deal had to go through I'm guessing). One of them turned out to have been using a stolen account no less. So I'd say sellers beware, and buyers too! I've bought and sold computers and such on e-bay with out the slightest hitch, but this might be a bit different.

Edited by engineer1138