Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Something is Strange about the 2010 Budget!

Enorrste

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my dinars in 2005, based on an article that said that the Iraquis wanted the dinar as strong as it was when Saddam was in charge. That the dinar would be, and thier goal was to have it at 3.33 in 2010. Im sorry I don't have a link, I can only tell you that I have seen the 3.33 several times. There has been so much stuff running around the web it is hard to know exactly what is going on in Iraq, however, I am still shooting for the statement that was made 5 years ago, 3.33 2010

I thank you also Netinfo, it does not hurt when we keep ourselves in check with facts. I for one am in favor of a RV and it will come when Iraq is ready but we do need voices of reason. One thing to remember of the human race, if we keep a clear mind that is,

Can you people not read, it has been proven to be a bad translation.

Hahahaha. Come on tuxunder. Look to whom you are speaking to!! They just listen to what they want to and let the rest just fly over their pointy little heads.

It really amazes me how people can see yet be so blind. Well at least you and i know that. All that matter, I guess. have a great day. Ron J.

Using Occam's razor, the simplest answer is that this story was published by a Bahraini source, and the budget was translated to BHD to give the readers a frame of reference. The subject of another story on the same page tends to support that hypothesis: المنتخب البحريني يحقق فوزا معنويا على نظيره الإيراني Bahraini team to achieve a moral victory to his Iranian counterpart

As much as I would like a 2.65 RV, I wouldnt try to interpret EVERY occurance in the world as being RV-related.

netinfo - thank you for stopping the flow of koolaid. Steve may have good intentions..but he has NEVER been right..EVER. Steve ..do us a favor and just report the news..and stop putting out date/rate..you will start losing credibility because your date/rate are wrong EVERY weekend. I want an R/V as bad as the next....but I can wait for Iraq to pull the trigger when they are ready.

i think the idea of having a separate impartial translation by an expert regarding the question of the dinar is the best post i have seen on here and i second that idea. it should settle the issue. folks before you jump in and make assumptions about assertions, it is best to sit back and look at other sources preferably experts. this is a big investment and we need the correct information. enorreste works hard to help us. if netinfo is correct in his translation, then we need to know and let's hopefully get someone who can help us that is impartial.

I knew there was a reason I should have taken Arabic instead of Latin, Greek, and French! Thank you, thank you, netinfo, for unraveling this little ditty. It made no sense when I posted it, but it was there in front of me. What was I to do? So I posted what I saw. It never occurred to me that the word wouldn't even BE there.

Ah well, onto the next one, as they say. I'm sure tonight we will have many other interesting things to discuss, right?

To the individual who says that I am "never right" I will only say this. I am an analyst. I don't know anyone who knows the REAL answer and have never said that I did. Furthermore, I have never used a "site owner" as a source. If and when I have given an opinion, it was NEVER in a post but was ONLY in chat. I would hope that you will give me the same recognition that any other member has in chat, and that is to allow me to speculate.

I have never asked that chats be posted when I was there. It has happened, but my name is not at the bottom of them. I have FUN on the chat and expect that everyone will know that I am HOPING just like you are.

Lighten up, dude. When you've done as much research as I have, then we can "chat" together. Until then, you have your opinion and I have mine. Let's leave it at that, OK. Putting me down only serves to show your motivation, not my level of understanding of this investment.

Steve

i think the idea of having a separate impartial translation by an expert regarding the question of the dinar is the best post i have seen on here and i second that idea. it should settle the issue. folks before you jump in and make assumptions about assertions, it is best to sit back and look at other sources preferably experts. this is a big investment and we need the correct information. enorreste works hard to help us. if netinfo is correct in his translation, then we need to know and let's hopefully get someone who can help us that is impartial.

valu,

You yourself can be the impartial source by doing the simple research into the Arabic. It is actually not all that hard as it may seem at first. Just like when you want to look up an English word in an English document, you can likewise look up an Arabic word in an Arabic document. You would just use Copy and Paste, and you don't even have to write it out. The process is very simple:

1. Go to an online translation tool (use multiple ones for better confirmation), type the English word Bahraini (or any English word) in order to get the Arabic word.

2. Now take the Arabic word and Copy it (Control C), and then go to the Arabic document, click on Edit and Find (or the equivalent for any browser), and paste it onto the field (Control V), and click Next.

There you go, very simple. If the word is not showing up in the document, then the word is most likely and simply not there. Granted, I have the added advantage in that I can actually read the Arabic, but the above process is a very quick and efficient way for anyone to check things for themselves, even if you don't know anything in Arabic.

Take care,

netinfo

I knew there was a reason I should have taken Arabic instead of Latin, Greek, and French! Thank you, thank you, netinfo, for unraveling this little ditty. It made no sense when I posted it, but it was there in front of me. What was I to do? So I posted what I saw. It never occurred to me that the word wouldn't even BE there.

Ah well, onto the next one, as they say. I'm sure tonight we will have many other interesting things to discuss, right?

Enorrste,

No problem. This is something that can very easily be overlooked by anyone. Pretty much everyone in your place would have trusted the Google translation as well, and done exactly what you did. I know that your intentions were honest by the way, and you weren't trying to deliberately pass on a faulty translation. You just posted what you saw in the translation, and that's very understandable.

Even though I disagree with your conclusions sometimes, like the rate and date predictions, I do nevertheless respect you and respect your efforts to try and make an analysis of the articles that you read for the benefit of the members.

Take care,

netinfo

Even if Steve is right and it's in Bahraini Dinars, we still can't cash in cause we have IQD so even if it were true, how does this help us? sorry if I sound a little ignorant but I'm new at this....can some one explain it to me! I would really appreciate it.

Even if Steve is right and it's in Bahraini Dinars, we still can't cash in cause we have IQD so even if it were true, how does this help us? sorry if I sound a little ignorant but I'm new at this....can some one explain it to me! I would really appreciate it.

Hi Butterfly, Question for you: Are you the same "butterfly" thats a MOD on Medics site???