Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Statement of the Iraqi National Congress

yota691

Statement of the Iraqi National Congress

03/01/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - the name of God the Merciful

denouncing the Iraqi National Congress strongly condemns the irresponsible exposures suffered by the President of the Republic, Mr. Jalal Talabani, the person who worked for the duration of his presidency to resolve political crises in the acute the country, the owner of a major role not overlooked in the protection of the political process anxious in Iraq over the years that followed the fall of the dictatorship and the President Talabani, a glorious history and a long history in the long struggle against dictatorship and the liberation of Iraq from the dominance of a gang-Baathification, has worked side by side with the late martyr Samaha Grand Ayatollah Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim during the period of the struggle of those against the tyrant of the age. that it is important milestones to resolve the political crisis in the country is the way of conflict management, it may be going too far and insulting the symbols of the country who play a vital role in solving the crisis for the benefit of media short-term intended to excitement and spot attention. that the Iraqi National Congress calls on all parties involved in the political process to show restraint and tongue during this critical period until the Iraq intact. Inc 3/1/2012

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=37367#ixzz1iOS447xp

It's ( I think)telling them to quit acting like cavemen or barbarians and be more dip;lomatic and gentlemanly. Especially after everything they've been through and the sacrifices they've made.

Indeed I think that is exactly right. And I agree with the statement. It is time to move on.....