Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

And yes some one knew .....that it would revalu ...and witch bill would be honerd ... are why would all those memos have be sent to help the public as much as possible with the dollar ......hahahahahaahahahaah

I think we lost him...

another good reason to not let friends drive dinard...

GH

• Upvote 3

And when he said corner gate, he probably meant cattle gate, although some folks here wouldn't know what one of those iswink.gif

Mak63

Cattle gate? Doesn't that have something to do with kidnapping young calves and transporting them over state lines for veal purposes by a government agency?

And a quick question - if there are 3 cowboys in a pickup - how can you tell who is the top hand? He's the one in the center....he doesn't have to drive and he doesn't have to get out to open and close the gates.

Cattle Guards.

A few months ago, President Obama received a report that there were over 100,000 cattle guards in Colorado. Because Colorado ranchers had protested his proposed changes in grazing policies, he ordered the Secretary of the Interior to fire half of the cattle guards immediately.

Before the Interior Secretary could respond and presumably straighten him out, Vice-President, Joe Biden intervened with a request that before any cattle guards were fired, they be given six months of retraining.

:lol: :lol: Before anyone ask for a link or proof, it's just a joke.

• Upvote 6

Randall - methinks in all the chaos (RB and Vodka) last nite that you misplaced your meds...........they are out in the tack room next to the cattle prod..........please take them and get back on schedule.....for all of our sanities! WE LOVE YOU MAN!

I have a feeling this thread is going to last more than 24 hours, another sleep less night for some, very entertaining, go Randall.

Agree..taking quick break to go buy some red bull n vodka that way I'm on the same wavelength as Randilin

Yes the large amounts that were stolen during the war was a driving factor into people getting rid of their Kuwaiti dinars for little, not having hope that they would be worth anything. When the banks reopened they said they had lists of the serial numbers of dinars that were stolen so those were voided. Surely some made lots of money and some people probably had inside info on all of this. I dont disagree with anything you said but its quite a bit different then a government saying one day their currency is worth x and then the next day is worth y.

Central banks adjust the rate, not the government.

But your right, the bank never really adjust the value of the rate. However, the citizens were left in the dark on what the value may or may not be. So in fear, they sold off their cash holdings for pennies, nickels, or maybe dimes on the dollar. Some people were able to realize upon rumors that the previousl value would come back & bought them up.

But upon re-opening, certain serial #s were valued at zero. They went from their original value to zero. (However, this did not cover the entire currency so technically the money itself didn't gain or lose value, only certain money with serial #s)

A lot of miscommunication is based upon the way it is spoken about. Understanding the deeper context can help prevent that and let people understand the full light of things.

Fortunately I minored in Randalln in college preparing for the great economic shift (an American derivative of Mandarin):lol:

What he is saying is:

1. He got a call in the middle of the night from his friend in Iraq (apx 1AM CST)

2. His friend has been fixing telecoms networks South of Baghdad

3. His friend says he found he could use his Dinar today at an equivalent to the Dollar to buy food.

4. This would mean that but the rate is at/over $1

5. His friend is using the same Dinar we have here in the states - he brought it with him into Iraq in 5K notes. (witnessed by Randall)

6. If this is true, all we have to worry about is who is giving the best rate (of exchange)

7. He said his friend was going to call him back around 4 AM with more info

8. Randall said it does not mean we can cash out right now

9. Randall points out that it is his belief that there is a new currency code for the post-revalued Dinar and he recalls seeing this posted on the CBI website for years.

10. His banker confirmed that there is a new currency code (with a "K" in it) but they have been keeping that hushed.

11. At apx 1:15 AM CST His friend called back and said he was doing the same thing (continuing to be able to use Dinars for Dollars at an equivalent rate).

12. He was buying with Dollars and getting Dinar back.

13. He was getting more change in Dinar than the Dollars he was spending.

14. Randall guesses that the cash-in rate would be different at a bank compared to getting change at a store

15. His friend then said that he quit his job not even worried about picking up his tools, and was trying to book a flight home. He wouldn't walk off his job if it wasn't a lot of money - He had a high paying job (poll cat aka telephone man in New York City)

16. His friend added that he cashed in a little over 100k Dinars (but he did not clarify if they were cashed in for USD or lower denomination IQD)

17. His friend added that there seems to be a "rule" at the airport that you can only travel with cash that fits in your pockets - so he was frustrated at fitting all these lower bills (unsure if USD or smaller IQD) into all his pockets.

18. His friend also said he had some of the new IQD Coins.

19. At apx 2:30 AM Randall added - Don't go bet the farm ......... Just 'cause he can cash out there does not mean we can here. The banks in Iraq don't control the banks over here

20. Randall added his opinion that - Any bank over here taking in Dinar would have to sit on it for 3 to 6 weeks before they sell it back. So they aren't going to exchange anything without it being pre-sold back to the UST/CBI. The bank works the rate first and then they fill that quota...........for the sell back.

21. (INTERLUDE with bashing and smashing requiring Bumper to shout down the noise)

22. At apx. 2:10 PM Randall added - It's amazing what they (the powers that be) are able to keep off of the Internet.

23. Randall issues a challange - this is to the one that is giving my friend the all the hassles there at the green zone - If you have a problem with me telling the truth .......deal with me! I know you are reading this And you have my phone number.

24. Randall believes that they (the powers that be) watch everything we write on this site, just so they can spin it away from the truth

25. Randall reaffirms his position saying - believe it are not - it's done (And I don't work for y'all (the government) any more so you can't tell me to keep it quiet.......... SO SPIN THAT!

I hope this translation from "Randalln" to American was helpful! I realize that more may have been added while I was translating - feel free to add to this Translation post... LOL

GO RANDALLN

GO DINAR!

GO AMERICA (Iraq's OK too)

greg

Good job Greg. I am so glad I did not stay up for all of this last night. You put it all down in a nutshell. That Randlin sure is a pistol.

• Upvote 1

So a Texan was taking his Montanan friend for a tour of his ranch. The got into the pickup, and the Texan drove across his 20 acre "yard" to get to the first gate. The Montanan gets out, opens it and let's the Texan drive through. After the Montana closes the gate and gets back in, the Texan turns to him and says, " The good news is it will take us about an hour to drive to the next gate, so you don't have to do that again for a while." The Montanan looks at the Texan and says ' You know, I used to have a pickup that ran like that, but I sold it."

Hahahahahaahahahaah now that's funny I don't care who you are .........truth

I think we lost him...

another good reason to not let friends drive dinard...

GH

This is our brain -------------------> biggrin.gif

This is our brain on dinar ----------------------- > wacko.gif

Any questions? blink.gif

"don't drive dinard".... priceless GH... priceless! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Uhhhhh....I have some friends in high places Randy baby and uhhhh....wellll, I uhhhhhhh dont know how to tell ya this other than I think that is a pretty high pole your freind may be climbing and the air up there might be a whole lot thinner, but uh....there is no such thing as an RV right now over yonder...sorry guys....believe me...stay in your seats and by all means do not curse your boss...

'THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE...PLEASE MOVE ALONG

But what side of the fence do your friends sit on ...........I have been on the same side all my life and my friends have been to ....so if you want people to listen to your friends it would hep if they didnt change sides all the time

Just a observation ......don't shoot.......hahah

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fortunately I minored in Randalln in college preparing for the great economic shift (an American derivative of Mandarin)laugh.gif

What he is saying is:

1. He got a call in the middle of the night from his friend in Iraq (apx 1AM CST)

2. His friend has been fixing telecoms networks South of Baghdad

3. His friend says he found he could use his Dinar today at an equivalent to the Dollar to buy food.

4. This would mean that but the rate is at/over $1

5. His friend is using the same Dinar we have here in the states - he brought it with him into Iraq in 5K notes. (witnessed by Randall)

6. If this is true, all we have to worry about is who is giving the best rate (of exchange)

7. He said his friend was going to call him back around 4 AM with more info

8. Randall said it does not mean we can cash out right now

9. Randall points out that it is his belief that there is a new currency code for the post-revalued Dinar and he recalls seeing this posted on the CBI website for years.

10. His banker confirmed that there is a new currency code (with a "K" in it) but they have been keeping that hushed.

11. At apx 1:15 AM CST His friend called back and said he was doing the same thing (continuing to be able to use Dinars for Dollars at an equivalent rate).

12. He was buying with Dollars and getting Dinar back.

13. He was getting more change in Dinar than the Dollars he was spending.

14. Randall guesses that the cash-in rate would be different at a bank compared to getting change at a store

15. His friend then said that he quit his job not even worried about picking up his tools, and was trying to book a flight home. He wouldn't walk off his job if it wasn't a lot of money - He had a high paying job (poll cat aka telephone man in New York City)

16. His friend added that he cashed in a little over 100k Dinars (but he did not clarify if they were cashed in for USD or lower denomination IQD)

17. His friend added that there seems to be a "rule" at the airport that you can only travel with cash that fits in your pockets - so he was frustrated at fitting all these lower bills (unsure if USD or smaller IQD) into all his pockets.

18. His friend also said he had some of the new IQD Coins.

19. At apx 2:30 AM Randall added - Don't go bet the farm ......... Just 'cause he can cash out there does not mean we can here. The banks in Iraq don't control the banks over here

20. Randall added his opinion that - Any bank over here taking in Dinar would have to sit on it for 3 to 6 weeks before they sell it back. So they aren't going to exchange anything without it being pre-sold back to the UST/CBI. The bank works the rate first and then they fill that quota...........for the sell back.

21. (INTERLUDE with bashing and smashing requiring Bumper to shout down the noise)

22. At apx. 2:10 PM Randall added - It's amazing what they (the powers that be) are able to keep off of the Internet.

23. Randall issues a challange - this is to the one that is giving my friend the all the hassles there at the green zone - If you have a problem with me telling the truth .......deal with me! I know you are reading this And you have my phone number.

24. Randall believes that they (the powers that be) watch everything we write on this site, just so they can spin it away from the truth

25. Randall reaffirms his position saying - believe it are not - it's done (And I don't work for y'all (the government) any more so you can't tell me to keep it quiet.......... SO SPIN THAT!

I hope this translation from "Randalln" to American was helpful! I realize that more may have been added while I was translating - feel free to add to this Translation post... LOL

GO RANDALLN

GO DINAR!

GO AMERICA (Iraq's OK too)

greg

That is exactly what I got from the original postingsbiggrin.gif Great job Greg on the translationwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Rumors, whether proposed to be true, de-bunked, or in-process of coming to conclusion, we can all likely agree to one thing of high importance.

The most important thing is the following:

If & when we are able to drive down to our local nearby bank that exchanges currencies and offer us more USD than we paid for our IQD. The day that comes, is the day we can all jump up & celebrate. Nothing else really matters, as far as rumors go, intel, related news, and so forth.

Now, we follow the news to get an understanding of what may happen, by the when, how much, and where. But, really, we can only wait out for what I mentioned above. The "If & When" locally.

They could R/V in-country only, and we get to think, too bad I wasn't there at the time.. Now lets go wallpaper a room in bright colors & #s.

• Upvote 5

Don't understand how so many posters have come to this Randalln guy's defense. I've never read any of his supposed excellent previous posts but from what I've read of him today?......I mean if this guy is for real he is seriously imbalanced or has gone Dinar stir crazy. It'd be easier to understand him if he wrote in his native tongue or then again he could just be a product of our public school education system.

He's telling us not to believe everything we read? OK we won't, starting with him.

Probably a pumper gettin' kickbacks is my estimation

Ya I bet they don't like the spell check over there .....they are probably trying to find a TEXAN ...as we speak to translat what google cank pick up .....so that a counter reply can be put out before it wakes the natives

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cattle Guards.

A few months ago, President Obama received a report that there were over 100,000 cattle guards in Colorado. Because Colorado ranchers had protested his proposed changes in grazing policies, he ordered the Secretary of the Interior to fire half of the cattle guards immediately.

Before the Interior Secretary could respond and presumably straighten him out, Vice-President, Joe Biden intervened with a request that before any cattle guards were fired, they be given six months of retraining.

laugh.giflaugh.gif Before anyone ask for a link or proof, it's just a joke.

Yep....... From the guy in Cun n Shoot, Texas, a real place!!!!!

Mak63

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1