Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

Don't understand how so many posters have come to this Randalln guy's defense. I've never read any of his supposed excellent previous posts but from what I've read of him today?......I mean if this guy is for real he is seriously imbalanced or has gone Dinar stir crazy. It'd be easier to understand him if he wrote in his native tongue or then again he could just be a product of our public school education system.

He's telling us not to believe everything we read? OK we won't, starting with him.

Probably a pumper gettin' kickbacks is my estimation

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

And when he said corner gate, he probably meant cattle gate, although some folks here wouldn't know what one of those iswink.gif

Mak63

Cattle gate? Doesn't that have something to do with kidnapping young calves and transporting them over state lines for veal purposes by a government agency?

And a quick question - if there are 3 cowboys in a pickup - how can you tell who is the top hand? He's the one in the center....he doesn't have to drive and he doesn't have to get out to open and close the gates.

• Upvote 4

This is a sarcastic and playful response to your question, so please don't take it personally: What nationality do you think Randalin is with a name like Randlin, has friends that run JP Morgan lives behind a gate, across the street from his father, and the nearest neighbor is two miles away, on the other side of the gate? :P And I would guess that there is a huge country club near by.

Sorry Carrello, just my Texas guess. Nationality: Texan. Most ranches have gates, quite a few in Texas (like Montana and others) are large enough to drive over a mile or more from gate to gate. JP Morgan friend probably owns weekend Quarter horse ranch nearby, country people know their neighbors for miles. Country families live on same ranch land for generations. No 19 hole country club for miles and miles. Maybe, a watering hole (Bar). But, I'm not saying you're wrong. Just another view. :D

Randalln you are sounding very confused right now, and. Not making sense. You havnt clarified anything to us and are now talking about "them"wanting to delete you posts and conspiracies? Sorry my friend but you are quickly discrediting yourself.

You my friend need to read between the lines and not take things so literal ?.......but I sure reconise sysops when I see it ....being one that help develop a

Lot of those tactics

I think anything is possible. Is it possible that we are not able to see what others (tptb) dont want us to see? Y es. Is it possible that thigs are as simple as randalln's friend punked him? Yes. It's possible. Im fairly confident something along the lines of an actual rv will take place if it has not already taken place. I understand a lot of people are in dire straits and are waiting by their wireless for adams text. Im lurking on here a lot too, but im not super excited about any of this until i have several deposit slips in hand.. ive followed randallns posts and he reminds me a lot of several of my friends, no bs straight shooter. Right now ill take his word for it, i do recall him sayig something along the lines of what he posted didnt mean 'cash in today.' If we all have to wait another day or so for example and it turns out hes right then thats great. If hes wrong, thats his business. This is the rumor section after all.. save the lynch mobs for okie and other pumpers lol

• Upvote 3

I bet I beat every body here at breaking a new years resolution .......stopes drinking yesterday but tonight is a different story .....here's to ya vodka and red bull ...that way it covers the spread on the dinar ....high. an ...............low shoot that tasts a lot better now than it did yesterday

Sometimes you have to make your own fun, whether anyone else likes it or not. Nice prank last night dooder!

tumblr_lgailcfMGF1qzokaso1_500.jpg

Ummm, its midnight over there. His friend didn't cash in. Banks have been closed for 8 + hours.

Who needs banks money changers on the street can handal 20 million at a time hahahahahaahahahaah and they are so well conected that heads will roll if anybody jacks them hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

U

Sorry Carrello, just my Texas guess. Nationality: Texan. Most ranches have gates, quite a few in Texas (like Montana and others) are large enough to drive over a mile or more from gate to gate. JP Morgan friend probably owns weekend Quarter horse ranch nearby, country people know their neighbors for miles. Country families live on same ranch land for generations. No 19 hole country club for miles and miles. Maybe, a watering hole (Bar). But, I'm not saying you're wrong. Just another view. :D

And what a view it is. I like it. If that is the life you are living, you are one lucky guy.

• Upvote 1

So witch IRAQI has time to update that site ............hahahahahaahahahaah .....are you sure that site is even managed from IRAQ hahahahahaahahahaah

So now withch one is going to call me a conspearicy theorist hahah y'all shur have a lot of call signs on this site that have not been used since 2010 with 20 posts on them hahahaha

Now that's something to consider hard folksbiggrin.gif Great observation Randallnwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Mak63

• Upvote 1

For all of you that have commented to me as being upset then you are off base. I want peps to understand that if you are to post a rumor have a little discretion like so many others have in the past. There are ways to post a rumor so that people will take it with a grain of salt. Where in randalln's case he kept pumping and then disappeared. I understand what a rumor is and never posted until I read this with the admin. I feel everyone has a write to post there rumors just as it is there right to post there opinions to those rumors. I have seen other peeps post of friends cashing in there dinars, but they showed discretion and they did not get chastise for there rumors like randalln has. As I see it he brought it on himself for the way he conducted this thread. I feel everyone has the right to freedom of speech as log as it is in a professional and respective manner.

Have a great New Year everyone!

There is a PC way of stating a rumor? What are the guidelines and where is written? Enquiring minds need to know. Intelligent folks know a rumor is just that and take it at face value. Some people need to lighten up,take a deep breathe and exhale. These are just my opinions and I endorse them.

Give the guy a break. I'm sure he is still in catch-up mode to see what he needs to respond to. I'm sure he will answer in due course...be patient...stay grounded :)

It's simple - he doesn't have to reply to anything - just bring real information to follow-up his statements.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Cattle gate? Doesn't that have something to do with kidnapping young calves and transporting them over state lines for veal purposes by a government agency?

And a quick question - if there are 3 cowboys in a pickup - how can you tell who is the top hand? He's the one in the center....he doesn't have to drive and he doesn't have to get out to open and close the gates.

Excellent point on both!!!!! Plus 1:)

Fortunately I minored in Randalln in college preparing for the great economic shift (an American derivative of Mandarin):lol:

What he is saying is:

1. He got a call in the middle of the night from his friend in Iraq (apx 1AM CST)

2. His friend has been fixing telecoms networks South of Baghdad

3. His friend says he found he could use his Dinar today at an equivalent to the Dollar to buy food.

4. This would mean that but the rate is at/over $1

5. His friend is using the same Dinar we have here in the states - he brought it with him into Iraq in 5K notes. (witnessed by Randall)

6. If this is true, all we have to worry about is who is giving the best rate (of exchange)

7. He said his friend was going to call him back around 4 AM with more info

8. Randall said it does not mean we can cash out right now

9. Randall points out that it is his belief that there is a new currency code for the post-revalued Dinar and he recalls seeing this posted on the CBI website for years.

10. His banker confirmed that there is a new currency code (with a "K" in it) but they have been keeping that hushed.

11. At apx 1:15 AM CST His friend called back and said he was doing the same thing (continuing to be able to use Dinars for Dollars at an equivalent rate).

12. He was buying with Dollars and getting Dinar back.

13. He was getting more change in Dinar than the Dollars he was spending.

14. Randall guesses that the cash-in rate would be different at a bank compared to getting change at a store

15. His friend then said that he quit his job not even worried about picking up his tools, and was trying to book a flight home. He wouldn't walk off his job if it wasn't a lot of money - He had a high paying job (poll cat aka telephone man in New York City)

16. His friend added that he cashed in a little over 100k Dinars (but he did not clarify if they were cashed in for USD or lower denomination IQD)

17. His friend added that there seems to be a "rule" at the airport that you can only travel with cash that fits in your pockets - so he was frustrated at fitting all these lower bills (unsure if USD or smaller IQD) into all his pockets.

18. His friend also said he had some of the new IQD Coins.

19. At apx 2:30 AM Randall added - Don't go bet the farm ......... Just 'cause he can cash out there does not mean we can here. The banks in Iraq don't control the banks over here

20. Randall added his opinion that - Any bank over here taking in Dinar would have to sit on it for 3 to 6 weeks before they sell it back. So they aren't going to exchange anything without it being pre-sold back to the UST/CBI. The bank works the rate first and then they fill that quota...........for the sell back.

21. (INTERLUDE with bashing and smashing requiring Bumper to shout down the noise)

22. At apx. 2:10 PM Randall added - It's amazing what they (the powers that be) are able to keep off of the Internet.

23. Randall issues a challange - this is to the one that is giving my friend the all the hassles there at the green zone - If you have a problem with me telling the truth .......deal with me! I know you are reading this And you have my phone number.

24. Randall believes that they (the powers that be) watch everything we write on this site, just so they can spin it away from the truth

25. Randall reaffirms his position saying - believe it are not - it's done (And I don't work for y'all (the government) any more so you can't tell me to keep it quiet.......... SO SPIN THAT!

I hope this translation from "Randalln" to American was helpful! I realize that more may have been added while I was translating - feel free to add to this Translation post... LOL

GO RANDALLN

GO DINAR!

GO AMERICA (Iraq's OK too)

greg

And they tell me that I'm probably one of the only ones with a handal on it .......

Now you the man...........+ 1

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 4

So a Texan was taking his Montanan friend for a tour of his ranch. The got into the pickup, and the Texan drove across his 20 acre "yard" to get to the first gate. The Montanan gets out, opens it and let's the Texan drive through. After the Montana closes the gate and gets back in, the Texan turns to him and says, " The good news is it will take us about an hour to drive to the next gate, so you don't have to do that again for a while." The Montanan looks at the Texan and says ' You know, I used to have a pickup that ran like that, but I sold it."

• Upvote 3

My friend has been fixing the telecoms south of baghdad he just call said it was done and that he was using dinar today at = to the dollar for food he will call me back around 4 in the morning dose not mean we can cash but the rate is over 1 dollar and he is using the dinar we have

Uhhhhh....I have some friends in high places Randy baby and uhhhh....wellll, I uhhhhhhh dont know how to tell ya this other than I think that is a pretty high pole your freind may be climbing and the air up there might be a whole lot thinner, but uh....there is no such thing as an RV right now over yonder...sorry guys....believe me...stay in your seats and by all means do not curse your boss...

'THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE...PLEASE MOVE ALONG

• Upvote 2