Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

:unsure: here RV. RV. RV... come here boy... Good thing I didn't quit my job this morning. Randalin, you might want to tell your freind that he may have been robbed and call the Iraqi Police. Someone just stole his money.....

Edited by MoonRover

Uhm, I guess it is how you perceive the article as it is written or typed up.

Old KWD was devluated to absolutely being worthless if you had a bad serial #.

Also, street value, was driven down due to fears of people assuming it may be worth nothing.. They fled to a different currency to protect themselves.

Long story short, those that held out (came out ahead) those that sold off their savings for pennies on the dollar) lost money..

Banks did not have to worry about any increase or decrease of liabilities that existed. (if anything, they liabilties decreased as some legit old KWD was not counterfeited)

Yes the large amounts that were stolen during the war was a driving factor into people getting rid of their Kuwaiti dinars for little, not having hope that they would be worth anything. When the banks reopened they said they had lists of the serial numbers of dinars that were stolen so those were voided. Surely some made lots of money and some people probably had inside info on all of this. I dont disagree with anything you said but its quite a bit different then a government saying one day their currency is worth x and then the next day is worth y.

And yes some one knew .....that it would revalu ...and witch bill would be honerd ... are why would all those memos have be sent to help the public as much as possible with the dollar ......hahahahahaahahahaah

I have read all 1k pages of this post and was on board up to now.... You have lost me at "and yes someone knew etc etc." Oh, boy... I need a drink to try to get on track with trying to figure out who and what he is talking about... Help me and speak slow and with bigger words (please).

Yes the large amounts that were stolen during the war was a driving factor into people getting rid of their Kuwaiti dinars for little, not having hope that they would be worth anything. When the banks reopened they said they had lists of the serial numbers of dinars that were stolen so those were voided. Surely some made lots of money and some people probably had inside info on all of this. I dont disagree with anything you said but its quite a bit different then a government saying one day their currency is worth x and then the next day is worth y.

I may be wrong, but the lost money was found!!! Somewhere I read or heard this!!

No disrespect Randalln but you did not go any further on your explanation other than stating that one friend told you something one time. Its not that I don't believe you but your recent statements have been somewhat misspelled and confusing. Could you please elaborate on why you feel so strongly that this is "done" when the people I know in the ME clarified to me that its the same rate as always? Thank you in advance.

• Upvote 2

Wow, 15 pages in 24 hrs all on this piece of garbage? Come on folks, NO claim like this WILL EVER be correct. Even if you think there will be a big RV, do you really think the CBI is going to tell so many people that it filters down to folks who post on web sets before it shows up on the CBI's page? Get real!! All such posts are by definition false. Whether Randalln is making it up, or his friend is making it up, or whoever told his friend is .... that I don't know. But, what we do know is that it IS made up. Unless you are Dr Shabibi, or work directly for him, the FIRST place ANYONE else will find out about an RV of ANY size, is at cbi.iq .

Amen!!

If the rate was changed in iraq why the cbi will hide it ? what do you mean by "believe it are not it's done" ?

thank you in advanced

So witch IRAQI has time to update that site ............hahahahahaahahahaah .....are you sure that site is even managed from IRAQ hahahahahaahahahaah

PEOPLE stop lettin this elitist a holes walk all over you wake up do some research and open your eyes .........they want us all to be sheep .....I know because I was suppose to be a hurdsman ........that don't fit my style I like it down on all my friends level I don't need to rule the world .....I give you what I know to be the truth ... And yes they would like to scrub some of what I say ......but they ant fast enough ....

They can't keep all of you down ...so stand up ....and that's not just for the dinar .....hahahahahaahahahaah that's small s#!t.......

So now withch one is going to call me a conspearicy theorist hahah y'all shur have a lot of call signs on this site that have not been used since 2010 with 20 posts on them hahahaha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This is a sarcastic and playful response to your question, so please don't take it personally: What nationality do you think Randalin is with a name like Randlin, has friends that run JP Morgan lives behind a gate, across the street from his father, and the nearest neighbor is two miles away, on the other side of the gate? :P And I would guess that there is a huge country club near by.

On the forums you can call yourself by any name and most will. His writing is similar to someone from a foreign country outside the U.S. who speaks and writes in broken English. And he hastily typed his reply as he would have spoken. ;)

• Upvote 4

Hahaha we shut that country club down years ago .....that is now a huge mud-x track and fishing pond the younger generation from my youth didn't get the ball and stick stuff so we rode our motorcycles all over it till it was just right and it's been that way every since 79

But you get my point.....sounds like a lot more fun than a golf course! B)

So witch IRAQI has time to update that site ............hahahahahaahahahaah .....are you sure that site is even managed from IRAQ hahahahahaahahahaah

PEOPLE stop lettin this elitist ass holes walk all over you wake up do some research and open your eyes .........they want us all to be sheep .....I know because I was suppose to be a hurdsman ........that don't fit my style I like it down on all my friends level I don't need to rule the world .....I give you what I know to be the truth ... And yes they would like to scrub some of what I say ......but they ant fast enough ....

They can't keep all of you down ...so stand up ....and that's not just for the dinar .....hahahahahaahahahaah that's small s#!t.......

So now withch one is going to call me a conspearicy theorist hahah y'all shur have a lot of call signs on this site that have not been used since 2010 with 20 posts on them hahahaha

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

PEOPLE stop lettin this elitist ass holes walk all over you wake up do some research and open your eyes .........they want us all to be sheep .....I know because I was suppose to be a hurdsman ........that don't fit my style I like it down on all my friends level I don't need to rule the world .....I give you what I know to be the truth ... And yes they would like to scrub some of what I say ......but they ant fast enough ....

Who had determined you to be a supposed Hurdsman?

If you don't mind me asking, what nationality are you? Just curious.

Haha I'm TEXAN And I speak 6 languages have traveled the world have houses in three countrys and did all that with a 8th grade education and without any body's help but my family Do you reconise me now O ya I speak Aramaic. (that's assearien to all you layman) that is call the dead languadge

So if you wonder how I know all that I know I read all those pages that y'all don't let goggle translate hahahahahaahahahaah

If you know Shriner ask them about that

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Might add that he probably wears a 20x stetson and a pair of Tony Lama's or Lucchese's while in his home state.

Bet he wears Wranglers too! emot-LMAO.gifemot-woot.gif

And when he said corner gate, he probably meant cattle gate, although some folks here wouldn't know what one of those iswink.gif

Mak63

He just called me back and said he was doing the same thing. .....there goes that 170,000 a year hahahahahaahahahaah he said he ant even picking up his tools he is as we speak trying to get a flight .............

O and he cashed in a little over 100,000 and he feels his but puckering wail he try's to collect his thoughts of how to get it all in his pocket .....seems the rule is if it don't fit in your pocket you can't carry it out. Hahahahahaahahahaah what a problem to have I can see his smile thru the phone

We know you but not your friend, right?.. So don't take it as an offense... I hope we won't have to dedicate this one to him...

Haha I'm TEXAN And I speak 6 languages have traveled the world have houses in three countrys and did all that with a 8th grade education and without any body's help but my family Do you reconise me now O ya I speak Aramaic. (that's assearien to all you layman) that is call the dead languadge

So if you wonder how I know all that I know I read all those pages that y'all don't let goggle translate hahahahahaahahahaah

If you know Shriner ask them about that

so your nationality is a texan? Randalln, you are a handful. Today I'm drinking red bull and vodka. JUST SAYIN

• Upvote 1

Randalln you are sounding very confused right now, and. Not making sense. You havnt clarified anything to us and are now talking about "them"wanting to delete you posts and conspiracies? Sorry my friend but you are quickly discrediting yourself.

• Upvote 3

If the rate was changed in iraq why the cbi will hide it ? what do you mean by "believe it are not it's done" ?

thank you in advanced

It's all about the money would be an answer to the first part of your question.

Second part is that Randalln is telling us this forum is read and spun by the spinmeisters (no offense to Zig) and that we can believe that or notwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif