Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

And on the eve I find out that we RV'd for real...I'm still going to bed and getting a good night's sleep. The better to not be the fool soon parted from his money. wink.gif

Easier said than done madambiggrin.gif

Mak63

NUFF SAID!!! UGHHHHHH I WAS HOPING YOUR FRIEND WAS RIGHT!!! BUT ONCE AGAIN LOOK AT THAT AMOUNT....WOW....

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2048)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3-JAN-2012. The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks24Auction price selling dinar / US$1170Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price (US$)252,587,000

Sure is funny that They can post the results of a auction in Iraq before it even happens

But here in the states it takes 3weeks to get the results )hmmmmmmmm.......

I don't know who the first one who started all the hype. About the auctions but if you go back to the start and add up all the money sold ......"...well let's just say they have more money in Iraq than forex ,Nasdaq ,s&p,and kospy ......so if you want to believe all that hype go ahead but you should really add up the numbers I remember a speech on TV from OBama about how the country don't watch the currency auctions .....that was your first clue.... Don't believe every thing you read There has been a auction most every day for going on 6years at 100-300 million dollars per auction .....hahaha I bet most of ya can do that in your head and see there is no way that it's true. That would mean there stronger in the market Nasdaq and that they are doing 9% of vaulom of the world just in currency ..........so all the weekend traders on thes boards need to get a qlue ......... most all transactions in Iraq are in cash soooooo.......... So how the hell are they moving all the reserve for from input to despersment..............You Can't it's all lies and they are yanking all of your chains just to get the first load of Dollars in the country so it did not crash in 03 took 7. C1-30s that's not the dinar folks that's the dollars 100 dollar bills

Ya the dollars that we gave them for use in the country Billions and billions in CASH.......and I'm sure there is a few Kentucky reg. on thes boards some where that back that up

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

he woke up, took a look at how many replys he had, scratched his head, looked around the room to find a place to hide, decided to drink another red bull with vodka, slumped over the keyboard again, hell be back sometime this year. :lol:

Lol ! That Kinda Sounds Like Groundhogs Day which Would Also Describe This Investment In a Nutshell !

:D :D :D

WOW! 12 pages later and im glad I stayed grounded and didnt start talkin' smack and getting jacked up by bumper. HAHA

This was a rumor! Why did some people have to get stupid and be put on review or nearly banned? For what? To make yourself feel better or sound like you know what youre talking about? I knew this wasnt true at 3am when i read it and checked out the cbi website. Easy as that!

I was hoping randalln would be back to update us and what went wrong.

OH and thanks bumper for babysitting!

• Upvote 2

he woke up, took a look at how many replys he had, scratched his head, looked around the room to find a place to hide, decided to drink another red bull with vodka, slumped over the keyboard again, hell be back sometime this year. :lol:

hahaha..... he did make for an interesting day. I was wondering how I would get through the day and bam!! It's been slow at work and this is kind of like counseling for me. Being a salesman and having to "fib" a little to get work, I know see the outcome and will make it a new years resolution to not tell too many "fibs" this year. My wife says I will fail!!! Great support...

Thanks Bumper for leaving the thread open...I believe Randall will be back to explain...he is an all in all nice guy, I'm sorry some of you are upset but I don't think Randall was lying he just might have gotten bad intel.

Randallin has provided a lot of valuable information in the past, but I believe he has gone down this road before - I think the reason some get upset is the way he presents himself in his posts. He's pretty "confident" for things to not happen the way he says they will. Anyway, thanks Randallin for all you've provided to DV - hope you're vindicated by days end.

Awe you guys hurt his poor wittle feewings :(

Anyone who isn't MAN enough to respond when we all saw he was here doesn't deserve to even post again IMO. The least he could do was come back with the good old "bad intel" story and all would be fine.

Of course anyone with half a brain knows the only reason he started this thread was to stir the crap storm so he could have a laugh.

I don't have time to put up with these kinds of egos

Edited by MrDinarman
  • Upvote 3

Randalln this post obviously stayed open for you to follow up on your original statements. You took the time to post a rebuttal regarding the currency auctions, but wrote not a word about your statements, your intel, or your explanation of what happened. Could you do that please? Thank you sir.

• Upvote 5

Since you decided to not let this lie and had to put your TwoCents.gif in, I would suggest you go back a little further and see that this all started by j904 calling a member a lier in a couple post. I suggested that he use some class when disagreeing with someone and instead of calling him a lier he could have just said he disagreed with the post! As for me changing my ways of doing things, you can forget it until Adam tells me different. If you have a problem with what I have said you can send a e-mail to Adam Montana about it. Until then I suggest you can leave the moderating to us mods as I was not protecting Randallin, I was making sure the thread didn't turn into a bash fest the same as I would have done for YOU!!

BTW: being on mod review is NOT the same as being banned! It is for a cooling off period to keep the member from being banned while angry!

Nice job Bumperwink.gif

Mak63

• Upvote 1

Randalln this post obviously stayed open for you to follow up on your original statements. You took the time to post a rebuttal regarding the currency auctions, but wrote not a word about your statements, your intel, or your explanation of what happened. Could you do that please? Thank you sir.

Looks like he jumped in then gone again???

Hows about a follow up Rand???

Quad

Give the guy a break. I'm sure he is still in catch-up mode to see what he needs to respond to. I'm sure he will answer in due course...be patient...stay grounded :)

• Upvote 3

He just called me back and said he was doing the same thing. .....there goes that 170,000 a year hahahahahaahahahaah he said he ant even picking up his tools he is as we speak trying to get a flight .............

O and he cashed in a little over 100,000 and he feels his but puckering wail he try's to collect his thoughts of how to get it all in his pocket .....seems the rule is if it don't fit in your pocket you can't carry it out. Hahahahahaahahahaah what a problem to have I can see his smile thru the phone

SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES: Iraqi law prohibits adult Iraqis and foreigners from holding and transporting more than 10,000 United States dollars (USD) in cash out of Iraq. However, adult Iraqi and resident foreigners may hold and transport no more than 200,000 Iraqi dinars to cover travel expenses

Transporting large amounts of currency is not advisable. Almost all international companies operating in Iraq have the capability to make payments to their employees, and at least four Iraqi banks are also able to convert cash into an international wire transfer directed to a bank account outside Iraq. Branches of the Credit Bank of Iraq on Al-Sa’adoon Street, Baghdad, Dar Es Salaam Bank, Iraqi Middle East Investment Bank, and Al-Warqaa Investment Bank all have this capability. Please be aware that large wire transfers may require Central Bank of Iraq approval due to measures in place to combat money laundering. Such approvals can be obtained by the sending bank if a customer provides information on the origin of the funds and the reason for their transfer.

WOW! 12 pages later and im glad I stayed grounded and didnt start talkin' smack and getting jacked up by bumper. HAHA

This was a rumor! Why did some people have to get stupid and be put on review or nearly banned? For what? To make yourself feel better or sound like you know what youre talking about? I knew this wasnt true at 3am when i read it and checked out the cbi website. Easy as that!

I was hoping randalln would be back to update us and what went wrong.

OH and thanks bumper for babysitting!

Nice job Bumperwink.gif

Mak63

Thank You wink.gif

• Upvote 3

hahaha..... he did make for an interesting day. I was wondering how I would get through the day and bam!! It's been slow at work and this is kind of like counseling for me. Being a salesman and having to "fib" a little to get work, I know see the outcome and will make it a new years resolution to not tell too many "fibs" this year. My wife says I will fail!!! Great support...

You bet, this made it fun for some, but some didn't sleep enough so now they're cranky :lol: we can't take rumors too seriously we have to stay grounded and have fun with it.

• Upvote 1

Well i dont hate him but i hope he have a bad ASSS hangover justsan

hahaha You're such a sweetie!! I'm with you on wishing him a hangover, but I don't think we have to wish too hard. The way he was drinking, a bad headache is pretty much a sure thing. haha

• Upvote 1

It's amassing What they are able to keep of the Internet .....this is to the one that is giving my friend the all the hassle there at the green zone If you have a problem with me telling the truth .......deal with me I know your reading this And you have my phone number

People they watch every thing wrote on this site ........just so they can spin it ......believe it are not it's done .. And I don't work for y'all any more so you can't tell me to keep it quite ..........

SO SPIN THAT

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3