Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Baghdad: RV Tues/Wed

riseandshine

Please don't shoot the messenger. I pulled this from another dinar forum, one that does not seem tainted by goo roos.

So, can anyone in Baghdad support or refute the claims made in bold?

Dave 2 hours ago

I am really angry with all these negative nellies coming on this site and sounding off. If they had any inkling about what is happening right now in Baghdad they would keep their bloody mouths shut. I won't bother my arse in trying to argue my point with them. What I will say is that I am convinced that by Wednesday I will be a multi millionaire and so will most of you out there. If I am wrong I will shrink away from here never to be heard of again. See you all in Dublin soon to have a look at my new Rolls.

jimcrowthers Hub Author 114 minutes ago

What *is* going on in Iraq right now? We're itching to know! You could understand that if we aren't privvy to the information you possess, that we'd be a bit skeptical of the whole RV situation? All we see is a potential Iranian state, full of Shia Muslims, taking over Southern Iraq, and possibly taking over all of Iraq. Iran just announced that they made a home grown nuclear fuel rod, and are threatening to shut down the Strait of Hormuz due to the subsequent sanctions we are proposing. They also just tested a cruise missle (presumably for their nuclear ambitions). al-Qaeda is again pursuing Iraq as well as Libya, and Syria is terminating their own people with extreme prejudice.

There's very little good news coming out of the region, so, please, could you let us in on the good news?

Dave 57 minutes ago

I was told by my friend in Baghdad today that the locals have been letting off steam and sounding car horns all day because it has been announced that the RV has been fed into all their bank computers and ATMs nationwide (the banks have been shut because its a news years day holiday) and the rate which will be high will be revealed Tuesday morning when business begins.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

Med's chat today mentioned this. Med said that his friend who is working at the Iraq embassy had said that the Iraqi people have been honking they're car horns all day. But, he said it was because it wa announced today to the people that Iraq is now sovereign and has it's own military.

• Upvote 4

An event of this magnitude would be world wide news by now. Not a peep out of the media. I'm listening to steaming audio financials as we speak, 2100 hrs EST, 0300 in Baghdad.

Obama would be interrupting prime time national TV taking full credit for the RV. Sorry Charlie.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Student, you're a quick learner!

My foreign economics teacher is the one that got me started investing in this actually, around a year ago. He said it was a long term investment and not to believe any hype that comes around without proof from a major news outlet. I had extra money that I saved up, so I decided to invest in it.

I have 4.5 million Dinar stashed away in a safety deposit box in my bank. That way all I have to do is get it out of the deposit box and trade it in! :lol:

It doesn't matter to me as much when it happens, just if it happens.

the rv when it happens wont be a big major news story , it will just be announced , you wont hear anything from obama on it and no it will not be on all the networks as huge news

this has been pumped by the gurus thats all. we will probable hear on the boards before it makes the new network if it does.

• Upvote 8

Please don't shoot the messenger. I pulled this from another dinar forum, one that does not seem tainted by goo roos.

I was told by my friend in Baghdad today that the locals have been letting off steam and sounding car horns all day because it has been announced that the RV has been fed into all their bank computers and ATMs nationwide (the banks have been shut because its a news years day holiday) and the rate which will be high will be revealed Tuesday morning when business begins.

Heard this beforeunsure.gif ............Iraqis like to party too tongue.gif

• Upvote 2

I honestly don't believe anything that ANYONE says without proper proof. That said, these self-proclaimed "Dinar Gurus," really do get on my nerve. I won't believe anything until I see the rate for myself.

I so agree, it has gotten so crazy with the intel and monday, tuesday and wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday cash-in. I laugh at this all the time I been around for a few month and it is easy to get steamed with all the so call gurus. However staying grounded and waiting for your own eyes to confirm the rate is the best intel ever.