Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce update

cashman54

FROM ANOTHER SITE:

Sorry I do not have time for a call I am traveling to Kansas City tomorrow, but since so many have asked for an update I will give one.. there will be no RV on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday,,,,, the earliest time would be around Wed or Thurs of Next week if it happens. there is things starting to take place that gives me hope for the end of the week…..

We are on the last few days of this and the pumpers will say that all the Banks are showing something…. Do Not Believe it…

Just Look for the announcement of the Ministers and the completion of the strategic council…..

Please Please Please to not believe the 4 to 8 dollar rates and do not believe all the hype about the UN or IMF or anybody forcing Iraq to do anything… they are just about finished putting Maliki in a position to show all of this..

Once people asked me how are they paying, If you read the articles this last week you will see that Exxon, Shell, have said if Iraq does not start paying then they were going to shut there operations down….. this was such a great sign because it puts Maliki in a position that he cannot afford..

I know you want this done SO Do I. and I am feeling better than ever before this is coming to a close….

Also about the budget when the RV takes place they will open the 2011 budget and then go to about April to approve the 2012 budget….. they need to pay a lot of people….

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year….

From AJ: Please do not ask for a link as this was emailed to me. I know this is from him by the signature in my email.

Quick question, for anyone that knows anything about this guy, didn't Randy Koonce once say the rate would be high? like above a dollar or am I thinking of someone esle?

Randy must not read news from the CBI or he'd know that they aren't going to implement the RD till sometime in 2013....Yes RD. Re-denomination.

lol always one no it all in the bunch an it didn't take many post

Edited by yota691

Wow! People are still posting comments here as if it were true without checking if it is true or not! Shabibi never said the RV would be at $1.00!! He did say it would be comparable to Kuwait's! There will be no redenomination. What Shabibi will do is RV and then introduce the new denominations over a two year period. The RV could also be implemented sometime during the two year period but I sure hope he doesn't wait that long!

I did read somewhere that the oil companies would shut down operations if they were not paid, but it may have been in the "rumors" section. I don't recall!

I have no opinion about Randy, since he appears to be another guru, predicting the RV date and rate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1