Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TERRYK CHAT UPDATE, 2 JAN

phoenix27

TERRYK CHAT MORE UPDATE , 2 JAN

TerryK Chat 10:15 am est 1/2/11

[Agent 007] Good morning

[terryk] HEY ALL [terryk] IM BACK AT HOME

[Agent 007] cool

[terryk] AFTER DRIVING FOR HOURS DID NOT MAKE IT TO ATLANTA [terryk] COULD NOT GET ANYTHING CONFIRMED FROM THE BOYS

[Agent 007] bummer

[terryk] SO ALL THIS TALK AND ALL THIS CONFIRMING WELL [terryk] CBI HAS NOT ISSUED A STATEMENT YET [terryk] AND THAT’S WHAT THEY GO OFF OF [terryk] TO PAY OUT [terryk] PERIOD [terryk] SO I WAIT TO HEAR SOMETHING THIS MORNING [terryk] NOT BEING A BUMMER OR ANYTHING

[Agent 007] and hope we do

[terryk] JUST STATING A FACT [terryk] AND I KNEW THAT [terryk] JUST WANTED TO GET MOVING [terryk] KNOW WHAT I MEAN [Agent 007] thumbsup [terryk] BUT I DID FIND OUT TODAY THAT IF I SENT 1980 DOLLARS TO NIGERIA THAT IM WORTH 15,500,00 RIGHT NOW

[Agent 007] considering today is not a banking day, for anyone, you just never know what might appear today [Agent 007] wow [Agent 007] an email?

[terryk] YEA I FELT SPECIAL [terryk] YEA [terryk] lol

[Agent 007] lol

[terryk] I THINK I WOULD BE BUYING MORE DINAR [terryk] lol [Agent 007] lol me, too [terryk] -Custom home for the most sophisticated buyer. Superb site offering dramatic layered views with a 125′ cascading waterfall. Massive stonework and decks. Recessed runway lights in driveway, floors from barn of Kentucky Derby winner. The finest finishes – stone, granite, limestone, marble enhance its interior. Soaring gothic windows conspire with the timbered vaulted ceilings to frame the views. 5 fireplaces, 2 elevators. IPAD controlled smart house [terryk] SO I WOULD BE GETTING FLOORS THAT A HORSE POOPED ON

[Agent 007] lol

[terryk] 3 CAR GARAGE HAS TWO LIFTS TO STORE 5 CARS. FREIGHT ELEVATOR, PEOPLE ELEV.

[Agent 007] I was thinking that cement would be the floors in a barn [terryk] U WOULD THINK [Agent 007] oh those double decker ones – that is kinda cool

[terryk] Taxes: 9999 [terryk] Apx Tot Htd SqFt: 6,100

[Agent 007] at the current “sold” price – will probably go up a bit – zoned agriculture??

[terryk] Apx. Acres: 2.12 [terryk] THAT WAS THE DOWN SIDE

[Agent 007] pretty small

[terryk] I’M WANTING ABOUT 200 ACRES [terryk] YEA [terryk] SO I CAN EMPLOY SOME PEEPS

[Agent 007] yes – acreage first – you can build later to your own specifications

[terryk] AND PUT UP MY OWN COURSE

[Agent 007] yes

[terryk] I HAVE IT NARROWED DOWN TO 6 DIFFERENT HOMES [terryk] BUT NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR [terryk] I WANT A GOLD MINE SO I CAN DIG MY OWN GOLD [terryk] THE PROPERTY IN AZ IS PLACER GOLD

[Agent 007] so you are limited on locations for that

[terryk] AND IT’S TOO HOT OUT THERE

[Agent 007] maybe Alaska or Colorado or river beds in California?? [Agent 007] instead of AZ

[terryk] MAYBE [terryk] SO IM CONFIDENT THAT THIS WILL BE OUR WEEK PEEPS [terryk] DONT GET DOWN [terryk] TOO MUCH GOING ON OVER THERE

[Agent 007] most of us are good

[terryk] FOR THIS NOT TO HAPPEN

[Agent 007] attitudes are shakey for some

[terryk] IT WILL BE ALRIGHT

[Agent 007] that is to be expected

[terryk] WE HAVE GONE THIS LONG [terryk] AND IN THE TIME OF GOD THIS IS NOTHING

[TimC] cooldancer

[terryk] A BLINK OF AN EYE

[okdinar] TerryK amen

[terryk] GOD BLESS YOU ALL [terryk] TALK TO YOU IN A BIT

[Agent 007] Amen TK [Agent 007] ok thanks so much

[terryk] AND THIS HAS TO HAPPEN ON HIS TIME [terryk] NOT IRAQ [terryk] NOT USA

[Tradewind1] thanks for coming in and peppping us up

[terryk] NOT US [terryk] WITH HIS BLESSINGS [terryk] LATER ALL

[Agent 007] bye bye TK

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Sorry, but this guy I feel is a major loser. I was almost banned at one point when he frequented this site because I called him out and said he was a point blank liar.

Sunglass at the time defended him, but I suspect she has backed off that one.

The dinar is not my first rodeo, and I can sniff out BS at 50 paces, and this guy fit the bill quite well.

To all you newbies, please be cautious when reading the so called self empowered guru posts. Remember, nothing is for sure, never spend more then your lunch money on any given day.

pp

• Upvote 10

Sorry, but this guy I feel is a major loser. I was almost banned at one point when he frequented this site because I called him out and said he was a point blank liar.

Sunglass at the time defended him, but I suspect she has backed off that one.

The dinar is not my first rodeo, and I can sniff out BS at 50 paces, and this guy fit the bill quite well.

To all you newbies, please be cautious when reading the so called self empowered guru posts. Remember, nothing is for sure, never spend more then your lunch money on any given day.

pp

I have to agree with you, this guy has been going on and on for quite sometime. Nothing to worry about he still a loser as far as providing any Intel. Lol

• Upvote 1