Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank closes sales for the liquidation of accounts in 2011

trooper

Come on ya'll stop lookin at everything and calling RV. I have read articles like this for over a year ... I don't think they are doing anything with this. This will not RV for at least 2 years, and all the pumpers hawkin this site know just as well as I do that I will get a hundred (-) 's but you all know deep down I am right. They are not ready for this, all this fighting and crisis going on.

People getting excited about false info is the problem for me...Like the Guru lies that people believe or pass on and spread around.

But people getting excited about actual news can never be a problem...even if it does not become what they had hoped it's a very small let down compared to the Guru stuff.

• Upvote 1

i am not saying that they will rv tomm, but this is fairly big, get everthing in order, and rv, the plan will be put in place and rv should be in the next few weeks

I'M GETTING THAT SAME FEELING SONNY. WAY WAY TOO MUCH ATCIVITY GOING ON, FOR STARTERS: ALL THE MILITARY F-16 PURCHASES, LOANS TO MADE OUT FOR HOMES BUYERS- THAT'S RECENTLY IN THE NEWS, THE HUGE SUCKINF IN OF DINAR NOTES, SMART CARDS AND OR AUTOMATIC DEPOSITS BEING ENACTED FOR GOVERMENT EMPLOYEES, THE RESOUNDING PUBLIC ARTICLES FOR THE BANK TRYING TO GET IT'S CITIZENS TO DO THEIR BANKING WITH THE BANKS IN IRAQ. TO ME I PERSONALLY THINK THAT THE CBI IS GOING FULL SPEED AHEAD DESPITE THE POLITICAL FALL OUT.

AND IT SEEMS TO ME ALSO, THAT MILAKI IS MOVING TO GET THINGS ACCOMPLISHED ON HIS END. HOPEFULLY HONEST THINGS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF IRAQ.

• Upvote 3

I don't remember this happening last year. :)

If they did not announce an audit and closing of the banks and no auction activity the years before then this is important. Think about it, we were told when the auctions changed in amount to higher and then no auctions to be watchful. My thought is, when they do open all systems are in order, including all training with the Delarue machines, they are on line to begin business.

I am sure they did audits before but I don't know if they closed the banks in the process. So this is something to watch.

• Upvote 2

If they did not announce an audit and closing of the banks and no auction activity the years before then this is important. Think about it, we were told when the auctions changed in amount to higher and then no auctions to be watchful. My thought is, when they do open all systems are in order, including all training with the Delarue machines, they are on line to begin business.

I am sure they did audits before but I don't know if they closed the banks in the process. So this is something to watch.

I agree. This is huge, and hopefully we'll all know real soon. :)

• Upvote 1

Iraqi dinar, Iraq money The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) "did not open today, the Iraqi Central Bank foreign exchange market to settle accounts in 2011 and get ready to open shops in 2012.

I don't remember them doing this last year. And what the heck does "open up shops" mean?

Iraqi dinar, Iraq money The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) "did not open today, the Iraqi Central Bank foreign exchange market to settle accounts in 2011 and get ready to open shops in 2012.

I don't remember them doing this last year. And what the heck does "open up shops" mean?

Open up the banks. Open up for business.

• Upvote 1

I was not here last year, so for those who were my question is did they do this last year or any before that?

I was here last year, not the year before, and there was so much going on. I do not remember eoy accounting period that closed anything. Maybe it was because I was babysitting, menopausal, eating watermelon, and having sex, and missed it. B)

But, I really don't remember this. Anybody?

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

Upon further reflection why the last minute announcement? Why not "Hey, next week/month we will be closed on Jan 2nd."?

People were calling and saying "What is going on are you closed?" and they are saying "Oh ya we had some stuff to do."

They waited until people noticed then said something....not normal for a Gov agency.

• Upvote 3

So in essence the CBI is stating no currency auctions? So they can balance the books........sounds good to me!

After the last few weeks of huge auctions......I think I like where this is going!

Anyone read the same?

Dr. Shabibi had said he needed the CBI to be closed for 3-4 days to implement a RV........ B)

• Upvote 1

Upon further reflection why the last minute announcement? Why not "Hey, next week/month we will be closed on Jan 2nd."?

People were calling and saying "What is going on are you closed?" and they are saying "Oh ya we had some stuff to do."

They waited until people noticed then said something....not normal for a Gov agency.

The ISX has been closed to how many days, 10 days, I think it is. And they reopen tomorrow, January 3. Hmmmmm.

I bet they aren't closed next year for 10 days. Can you imagine how much $$$ they would loose. Capitalism has a way of catching on when you are flush. B)

I was here last year, not the year before, and there was so much going on. I do not remember eoy accounting period that closed anything. Maybe it was because I was babysitting, menopausal, eating watermelon, and having sex, and missed it. B)

But, I really don't remember this. Anybody?

:D :D :D

I have heard this fairly often on here and other sites. Did Shabbs actually say this or is this something where someone twisted his words or even made up. It's kinda like the Bush statement that no one can really verify... that the Iraq war will pay for itself...one thing I've learned about this investment....NEVER take anyone's word for it or give them the benefit of the doubt...cynical...better than being gullible in my book...no disrespect here Carrello...just looking for the truth.

I got it. I would ask the same thing. But I read this. I will try and find it - it may have been last April in the interview he did in NY - I will see what I can find.

It is a good and valid question.