Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Someone asked Why are there not more people interested in the dinar ?

quadkidd1

I to have spoke to a few people about Iraq the Dinar as well as opportunities there.

Most people have had no idea of the goings on in Iraq.

It seems that most people consider Iraq as nothing more than a war torn country that is not very well civilized.

Hell how would like to live in Baghdad about now ?

There are a couple of pretty well connected people here where I live that I know and was brave enough to speak to them about all this dinar stuff.

Two of them are kinda the out of the box thinkers and would take a look at it.

But another just shrugged it off like I was the rain man or something.

And I never brought it up again since our first conversations.

My take is that most people look at this thing for what it is , high risk.

And as you know the conservative investor probably wouldn't even give it a good read.

So maybe that plays in our favor.

I told the people that I care about my honest assessment of this and urged them to simply make their own assessment.

If this thing happens .10c + it could help some of us get a little breathing room in life or more.

I hope to get some good news one of these days!

Quad B)

I will update on the people I have told of this and report if they get involved...

• Upvote 2

A very high risk investment; and the dinar is not the only "game" in town. Don't get me wrong; I am glad that I own some dinar. But after 8 years, I can say that this "dinar thing" is just one of many speculative investments out there. And it may, or may not be the best one. We will see.

• Upvote 2

I have told someone before and they acted like I was funding terrorists...I guess they don't know the difference between Iraq and Iran and I didn't have a million minutes to try and explain the difference. You wouldn't believe the people out there that have no idea that Iraq wasn't the culprit of 9/11 and that they are a democracy now. I have learned that people only know what they want to know.

• Upvote 3

I have spoken to a number of people who have gotten onto the dinar but I won't likely do it again.

Especially with all the delays and false RV dates that have come and gone. People start to kinda look at you like you talked them into something that is never going to pay off or that was bogus.

If this thing ever does RV I am cashing out fast without looking back and will be moving on to other investments. I have been in over 3 years now and ready to get this thing over with already.

Iraq is way too unstable for me at this time and seems to be deteriorating fast since the troops have come out and I will be glad to see this thing come to a conclusion.

I was really hoping to see the Iraqi Gov't congeal better than it has but it has proven to be be-fraught with more bickering and power plays than ever imagined. This has contributed to the current instability and I personally have trouble seeing an RV happen unless things become more secure and solvent for the world community to have confidence in their currency.

Man, I hate to hear myself say that.

I am really hoping I am reading this wrong.

GP keeping it real

• Upvote 2

Family is why I'm in this and bamagirl, your spot on with the way people have reacted about the terrorist comments. It was too draining to try to explain, so now my mouth stays shut. The ones I love will be cared for with or without believing. With God steering me I'm sure the true meaning of this quest will be revealed and those who chose to believe will be grateful that they were not stubborn and closed minded.

• Upvote 1

I have told someone before and they acted like I was funding terrorists...I guess they don't know the difference between Iraq and Iran and I didn't have a million minutes to try and explain the difference. You wouldn't believe the people out there that have no idea that Iraq wasn't the culprit of 9/11 and that they are a democracy now. I have learned that people only know what they want to know.

"people only know what they want to know." And that's usually only as much as is absolutely necessary.

Family is why I'm in this and bamagirl, your spot on with the way people have reacted about the terrorist comments. It was too draining to try to explain, so now my mouth stays shut. The ones I love will be cared for with or without believing. With God steering me I'm sure the true meaning of this quest will be revealed and those who chose to believe will be grateful that they were not stubborn and closed minded.

Your absolutely right Winterset. People just don't want to get out of the Box, their comfort zone.

Family/friends have shrug their shoulders on this. All I can say is "oh well" and move forward. :shakehead:

You have to take risk, that is what an investment is all about. But be level headed about it. Don't investment more than you can lose. :twocents:

I have also told some people about my "dinar" investment and I got some giggles and even some snide remarks from them. Of course they were thinking I was crazy to invest in something from a ME country like Iraq, who most people believe are terrorists. They froget that we invaded Iraq and did not find any WMD's. We did get rid of Hussein and the Iraqui people are grateful for that.

Now DR. Shabibi wants to help his people by deleting the three 000's and implementing an RV and I hope he's successful (sooner than later) so that after the RV, we cash-in and go back to do whatever we did before investing in the dinar.

Too good to be true?? Well maybe, but remember, but even if nothing happens with the RV, we at least got to meet a lot of interesting people through these post's and that is always a plus!!

• Upvote 1

I was introduced to the dinar by a couple of people from work 6 months ago. I knew nothing before then. I tried to tell my sister about it but her other half said it was just a scam, without knowing anything about it. So she has none... Go RV

I gave up on telling people and as a matter of face to a point I'm sorry I told the people i did who bought. I made it clear it was a gamble and for the most part most of those who listened to me understand still. I would never think of telling any more people. I just don't need the grief. I do believe it will happen one day. Lastly, lomeygoat...The less that know about it the better off we are. I expect a lot of people are going to go negative on IQD and thats fine. I'll bet soon there will be so much negativity people will sell off most their dinar. I also believe it will RV at .10 and in this way a lot will cash in and this will also be helpful for future increases. Mind you I am only guessing. You just hang in there and keep your IQD to yourself. Believe me spreading the news can become a liability especially if the invest. Good luck and Go RV

A relative turned me on to this deal some time back and my wife and I decided to go for it. Since then, we've added to our amount.

We gifted some to our parents, our daughter, my wife's brother and to my sister who at the time was recently divorced. I mentioned it to a friend and he invested; he knew some of some other folks that had invested as well.

After some soul-searching, we decided to tell the rest of my siblings about it. I don't think any of them have purchased any. My sister returned the dinar I had gifted her. She and her now husband have invested themselves. Other than that, I haven't told a soul about this. My wife told her best friend but I don't think that she has invested anything.

I don't plan on speaking about this to another person that is not previously invested. Sure, we can all speak about this, but I don't think any of you would know me if you walked into me on the street. I do't believe any of you know my name, except of course, the administrators who have to know my name. And yes, I do look forward to meeting many of you in LV in the hopefully near future.

Good Luck to all of us.