Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Embassy/Green Zone

dinargangster

Just left out of Iraq, these pumpers have not a clue what is going on. I would say 90 percent of the stuff I have read is Bullpoopy and I can almost guarantee you there will be no RV in the next week. Keep this post on the top if you really believe any of the pumpers. They are doing what they make money at( Selling Dinar) Nuff Said.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Kinda agree with you. I've owned the currency before the ink was dry. I looked it as a long term investment, that is highly speculative and risky. I haven't even paid attention until just latley. But I am confused by postings by "Gurus" who are always saying "it is here" or "next day" I have heard this since "Thanksgiving" do they have any real intel or is it just wishful thinking? I am a very positive force in life but give me something that is more than just wishes.

wingit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just left out of Iraq, these pumpers have not a clue what is going on. I would say 90 percent of the stuff I have read is Bullpoopy and I can almost guarantee you there will be no RV in the next week. Keep this post on the top if you really believe any of the pumpers. They are doing what they make money at( Selling Dinar) Nuff Said.

What about the other 10% That is good news to me if they are only that much right. emot-woot.gifemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif

more that a week I can handle that too.

Why buy more? I bought enough up front, if it comes in at 50 cents I'll be good. What amazes me is how much money do you really need? Isn't a few mil enough? What if it never happens? Then you still have to be happy with what you have. I made that decision years ago to buy the currency. The money is spent I will wait. If it happens "awsome" if it doesn't then I am still OK. So I guess I should just quit looking at the "Gurus" who apparently have little or no real intelligence. Just wishful thinking.

wingit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe Try telling us something then since youve been there instead of just hating?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I dont know anything.... I know I bought dinar in 2003 when my brother went to work for Haliburton. I went to Iraq as a DAC employee in 2010 and dont know anymore about it now than I did then. Ive been watching the websites for a long time and this time last year it was the same old thing. I went as far as going to talk to a lady that works at a bank in Iraq and she said it was going to happen within a week in December 2010. I am not being negative at all! I want the RV to happen as much as anyone. I can say this a bottle of coke was 25000 dinar on Dec 31 in Iraq. If it RV'ed then that was a high dollar pop. I could still buy dinar in Kuwait for $1000 per million too. I dont post much but last year at the same time I was sucked in to the same old BS. Just trying to be truthful

• Upvote 2

Why buy more? I bought enough up front, if it comes in at 50 cents I'll be good. What amazes me is how much money do you really need? Isn't a few mil enough? What if it never happens? Then you still have to be happy with what you have. I made that decision years ago to buy the currency. The money is spent I will wait. If it happens "awsome" if it doesn't then I am still OK. So I guess I should just quit looking at the "Gurus" who apparently have little or no real intelligence. Just wishful thinking.

wingit

Why buy more? <_< Well i know your new to this site, but alot of people don't have a couple of million dinar and buy it only when they can afford it. What amazes me is how dumb your post is. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's a given.

I dont know anything.... I know I bought dinar in 2003 when my brother went to work for Haliburton. I went to Iraq as a DAC employee in 2010 and dont know anymore about it now than I did then. Ive been watching the websites for a long time and this time last year it was the same old thing. I went as far as going to talk to a lady that works at a bank in Iraq and she said it was going to happen within a week in December 2010. I am not being negative at all! I want the RV to happen as much as anyone. I can say this a bottle of coke was 25000 dinar on Dec 31 in Iraq. If it RV'ed then that was a high dollar pop. I could still buy dinar in Kuwait for $1000 per million too. I dont post much but last year at the same time I was sucked in to the same old BS. Just trying to be truthful

A bottle of coke was 25000 IQD?? Thats like 20 USD...wow.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Do not know the current price of a bottle of coke in the States, but at most filling stations here in the UK the average price is £1.20 which at today's exchange rate is $1.86 this off course excludes any promo offers and you can raise the roof at the airports retail outlets. This is the standard little glass bottle, not a plastic litre bottle.

Edited by mcjocky1
  • Upvote 1

Will you be going back? I am curious as to what is really going on there, not what I read in the "papers". Are goods easy to come buy? Are there any types of shortages? Is the barter system alive and well? Do most Iraqi's pay in dinar or dollars? How is the security? We had heard via the "news" that there were shootings and bombs. Just curious to hear from people who are there or just there.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Do not know the current price of a bottle of coke in the States, but at most filling stations here in the UK the average price is £1.20 which at today's exchange rate is $1.86 this off course excludes any promo offers and you can raise the roof at the airports retail outlets. This is the standard little glass bottle, not a plastic litre bottle.

Depending on where you are in the States the price for a liter is between 1.25 US to 1.98 US. If there is a sale or promo you can get a liter for 1 dollar US. Smaller bottles at the convenience stations or airports is much higher.

wingit

You are absolute right about GURU's. Real Intelligence, and GURU's, is an oxymoron!!! :P

Do not believe anything they say, and do not make more investment in Dinar, by using their real intel!!! :blink:

This is going down someday, but nobody knows when, including those clown's.....Sorry Thug!! Not Thug Bashing Here!!! :P:P:P

Anyway, stay positive, and Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Look at the bright side...there will be time to buy more at tax time! :)

I think its gonna pop off sooner or later and we are going to be rich, i was basically just saying to the newcombers that the things the gurus are saying is false. I did make a typo the other day. A 20oz coke are about 5000 dinar,,, the blue bills. haha. I am waiting on the big dinar rv party. Its at my house as soon as it happens!

I think its gonna pop off sooner or later and we are going to be rich, i was basically just saying to the newcombers that the things the gurus are saying is false. I did make a typo the other day. A 20oz coke are about 5000 dinar,,, the blue bills. haha. I am waiting on the big dinar rv party. Its at my house as soon as it happens!

so when was that .....that you just left ............yesterday ?

no dis respect but unless you just left yesterday or within the last 4 days ..........(you all wet)

but i will keep this post on top of all the others :lol:

Will you be going back? I am curious as to what is really going on there, not what I read in the "papers". Are goods easy to come buy? Are there any types of shortages? Is the barter system alive and well? Do most Iraqi's pay in dinar or dollars? How is the security? We had heard via the "news" that there were shootings and bombs. Just curious to hear from people who are there or just there.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Abarvets: YOU ROCK! Couldn't have stated it better myself! By Jiminy now THATS how you pull a skunk out of stump, Brother! :P:lol::D