Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. DISTRICT COURT RULES IRAN BEHIND 9/11 ATTACKS

Doctor Smith

Wow... I am amazed how long they are milking 9/11 as an excuse to go and start wars. If the Easter Bunny had something that the elites wanted, or had some thing against, then of course the Easter Bunny would be the next one with ties to 9/11... I just hope the majority of citizens can see how we are all being played like morons!! IMO, the US government is becoming as scary as the Nazis.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Wow... I am amazed how long they are milking 9/11 as an excuse to go and start wars. If the Easter Bunny had something that the elites wanted, or had some thing against, then of course the Easter Bunny would be the next one with ties to 9/11... I just hope the majority of citizens can see how we are all being played like morons!! IMO, the US government is becoming as scary as the Nazis.

AGREE 100%

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I would say not just Iran but all Arab countries were smiling when we were attacked by Al Qaeda.

Agreed......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Looks like Iran is trying to blocking the Straight of Hormuz. What are we doing to Iran to get them to do this? They seem to be begging the US to go in.

I don't believe anyone or any government about anything no matter how important or trivial. Nuff said.

I wonder who is the most evil?

Nice. Does the United States take millions of innocent muslim men, women and children and put them in death camps and murder them? Your statement is not only offensive to all people of the Jewish faith but equally as insulting to all the men and women who have sacrificed serving our armed forces. You are an absolute idiot and I would like nothing more than to supply you with airfare to Iraq or Afghanistan (your choice) so you can see exactly what kind of people we are dealing with.

There is nothing more irritating then when ignorant people like you open your mouth but that is in fact your right to do so and you are welcome!

For all of you cowards that agree with this piece of garbage, shame on you and I extend that same offer to you.

I hope you all get the opportunity to be famous on Youtube upon arrival to either one of those sh%tholes...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Go blue

I am sorry but these are intelligent people expressing what they know is true---they read it or listened to the news thier only fault is they are not using thier intelligence---they have fallen into the premise of being led instead of looking deeper and not being afraid of being unpolitically correct or in a mimority!

Most are afraid to be part of the minority instead standing up and creating the majority-=- this is just a continued attack on an indivigual thinking for themselves---1+1 doubled for 30 days = I million ,hard to believe that it could be a formable block and defeat anything---unfortunatly the otherside has the grasp of the concept----which side well all the othersides except the minorities!

That's us!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nice. Does the United States take millions of innocent muslim men, women and children and put them in death camps and murder them? Your statement is not only offensive to all people of the Jewish faith but equally as insulting to all the men and women who have sacrificed serving our armed forces. You are an absolute idiot and I would like nothing more than to supply you with airfare to Iraq or Afghanistan (your choice) so you can see exactly what kind of people we are dealing with.

There is nothing more irritating then when ignorant people like you open your mouth but that is in fact your right to do so and you are welcome!

For all of you cowards that agree with this piece of garbage, shame on you and I extend that same offer to you.

I hope you all get the opportunity to be famous on Youtube upon arrival to either one of those sh%tholes...

I think you took what I said a little too far and you don't need to be so rude, but that is just my opinion. I meant no offense to any one at all! Sorry for offending you, but I think lots can agree that the US government is getting more corrupt and scarier all the time... That was my only point.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It is nothing but a blame game to get us into more wars. They did it, no they did it, no they did it, screw it fight them all.

I guess we are free to our opinions. As are many countries now that we have cleaned up their crap. Iran has had it coming for a long time. They are a menace to the world. Bring on the bombs! Yea! Boom baby! Boom! Boom! Down goes another idiot! Ok, I'm getting out of hand. Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would say not just Iran but all Arab countries were smiling when we were attacked by Al Qaeda.

Agreed......

Hmmmm. it wasn't al qaeda....it was the real axis of evil... US/UN/UK/Israel and oh boy are they milking it or what??!!

Neither Al Quaeda..(if it actually exists...or if it does exist...it's not what we are told it is)........ nor ANY Muslim group benefited from 9/11.

always follow the money and follow the aftermath....and then ask yourself honestly...who DID benefit from 9/11??

Here's the list of benefactors:

1. The owners of the WTC got a huuuuge insurance payout...and they no longer had to do work on the towers to remove astbestos....a huge job that they were asked to do.

2. the politicians who wanted tighter security controls over the people of theUSA/ UK...everywhere......more control for them...less freedoms for the people...i mean...those horrible radiation blasting airport scanners were just WAITING IN THE WINGS....they were sooo ready to install them, were they not? irradiate the passengers and at the same time subject people to potentially embarrasing x rays...each day, men women and children's genital areas are fully exposed to security staff....my God...they are some sick people.

3. obama and his lot are now still milking the 9/11 false flag scam to help them pass new radical and dangerous laws...dangerous for the people, your freedoms and rights.

4. your government and people like Haliburton made huuuuuuuge amounts of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from the rebuilding contracts of Kuwait...and now Iraq.

and 5. One thing we must never forget...if it was not for 9/11...we would not be on this web forum, right? Just sayin.....

and...who the hell is the US district court to make such claims, anyway....it's all sooooo bogus.....we can all see it now, yes????

they want WW3 asap...and they will throw the kitchen sink at Iran to make it happen.

Extract from the report: "Affidavit of Patrick L. Clawson, PhD Regarding the Relationship Between Various Individuals and Entities and the Government of Iran"

HEY!!!!!!!!! What about the relationship between the Bush family and the Bin Laden family, for Gods sake!!!???

Edited by elmstreet61
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The government of the USA is bringing this upon themselves. America is awakening to the hypocrisy. Obama is a muslim. Obama has said he is establishing a political regime in the USA. The senate in a bi-partisan vote voted for the new NDAA bill which gives the Government the right to detain any American for suspicion of being a terrorist or if they are suspected in any way to be involved in terrorism. some of the the definitions of suspected terrorism is 7 days of food stored up, waterproofed ammunition, Christian religion (not Muslim???), money in the home, gardens etc etc. So by definiition anybody they decide they want to throw in jail they can do it as you only have to be suspected. And they can throw you in jail for suspicion only, for an undefined amount of time and keep you there even if a jury acquits you. No more due process. No more constitution. Judges is now under the command of the federal goverment. They have created Fema internment (death camps). They have filled these camps with enough coffins to bury 90% of all Americans. They have contracted out to Halliburton to build mortuaries with mass graves enough to bury 90% of Americans. They are training special units how to re-patriate American citizens. They have implimented a plan to make Americans take a vaccination mandated by the federal government. They have implimented a plan to make all Americans have an RFID chip implanted in their body and all Americans will be mandated to receive this implant. They are training special units on how to breach American homes and detain US citizens. If any American speaks out against this then they are open to suspicion. (No more freedom of speech). They have made plans to cause an Economic collapse. (folks you will still have money but it will not be worth anything) Have you asked yourself how this can be? It does not make sense at all unless you wanted complete dominance and control of the people. If America wanted to make the dollar valuable we could do it whether the federal government was for it or not. Basically they are saying the money you have is of no value so dont trade. BS people. They are doing this to control the people. So a group oof men who want complete control decides one day to announce to a media controlled people that your money has no value. Just because they say so makes it true? Only if we the people allow it. This group of men want to start another war to set up banking in Iran. This is not about terrorism this is about control. Whoever controls the trade of all nations controls the world. It is utter nonsense for the mass of humanity to buy into the lie that all of a sudden no money is good. Now we are issuing to you a chip that allots to you your food and drink and ability to get medical attention and gas and home etc week by week. This is whats happening folks. This is what is really happening. They are bringing all nations who does not use the World banking System into compliance and using the USA to do it because our government and military are under their control. We need to take our goverment back and stop being the policemen of the world. These people are controlling our government. I am a voice crying in the wilderness Wake Up America lest you sleep the sleep of no awakening. They are ready to kill 90% of Amercians.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hmmmm. it wasn't al qaeda....it was the real axis of evil... US/UN/UK/Israel and oh boy are they milking it or what??!!

Neither Al Quaeda..(if it actually exists...or if it does exist...it's not what we are told it is)........ nor ANY Muslim group benefited from 9/11.

always follow the money and follow the aftermath....and then ask yourself honestly...who DID benefit from 9/11??

Here's the list of benefactors:

1. The owners of the WTC got a huuuuge insurance payout...and they no longer had to do work on the towers to remove astbestos....a huge job that they were asked to do.

2. the politicians who wanted tighter security controls over the people of theUSA/ UK...everywhere......more control for them...less freedoms for the people...i mean...those horrible radiation blasting airport scanners were just WAITING IN THE WINGS....they were sooo ready to install them, were they not? irradiate the passengers and at the same time subject people to potentially embarrasing x rays...each day, men women and children's genital areas are fully exposed to security staff....my God...they are some sick people.

3. obama and his lot are now still milking the 9/11 false flag scam to help them pass new radical and dangerous laws...dangerous for the people, your freedoms and rights.

4. your government and people like Haliburton made huuuuuuuge amounts of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from the rebuilding contracts of Kuwait...and now Iraq.

and 5. One thing we must never forget...if it was not for 9/11...we would not be on this web forum, right? Just sayin.....

and...who the hell is the US district court to make such claims, anyway....it's all sooooo bogus.....we can all see it now, yes????

they want WW3 asap...and they will throw the kitchen sink at Iran to make it happen.

Extract from the report: "Affidavit of Patrick L. Clawson, PhD Regarding the Relationship Between Various Individuals and Entities and the Government of Iran"

HEY!!!!!!!!! What about the relationship between the Bush family and the Bin Laden family, for Gods sake!!!???

I think you took what I said a little too far and you don't need to be so rude, but that is just my opinion. I meant no offense to any one at all! Sorry for offending you, but I think lots can agree that the US government is getting more corrupt and scarier all the time... That was my only point.

How exactly is one supposed to take it when you compare the US to the Nazis? At the risk of being rude, I understand what your opinion is however, my opinion is that you are a worthless piece of garbage. All governments are corrupt and none are more or less corrupt then the next. That's what happens when you have people in power. That said, does that mean every government employee is corrupt?

I am a true Conservative and despise the government as much as anyone but to compare the US to the Nazis is just disgusting. Our armed forces have done far more good for both Iraq and Afghanistan than bad and for anyone to stand up and dispute that fact is either lying or stupid.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

How exactly is one supposed to take it when you compare the US to the Nazis? At the risk of being rude, I understand what your opinion is however, my opinion is that you are a worthless piece of garbage. All governments are corrupt and none are more or less corrupt then the next. That's what happens when you have people in power. That said, does that mean every government employee is corrupt?

I am a true Conservative and despise the government as much as anyone but to compare the US to the Nazis is just disgusting. Our armed forces have done far more good for both Iraq and Afghanistan than bad and for anyone to stand up and dispute that fact is either lying or stupid.

You discredit your own intelligence with your childish insults... I would take you seriously if not for that. If you would read my original comment you will notice I said "the US government is becoming as scary as the Nazis".... "BECOMING"! I know they are not as bad and I meant no offense to you or any one else, so lighten up! I think we could agree, or at least I hope for your sake you can, that we are slowly losing our rights, privacy, wealth and freedoms to these corrupt SOBs!! That was my point in what I said.

By the looks of this thread, it looks like people who think like you are in the minority and that is great! It's great to see people brave enough to speak their voice on such a controversial topic!! It makes me hopeful and happy to see that people can see what is really going on and are not affraid to speak up! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Don't let anybody bully you into changing your intelligent and thoughtful stance Footer. The American Government IS becoming as scary as the Nazis. What defined the NAZI's were their ruthless extermination of those they considered 'undesirable'. What is the NDAA? What are the FEMA camps for?

The truth is the US Government has been completely taken over by psychopaths. Psychopath are people that totally lack empathy and will willingly and remorselessly lie, cheat, steal, rape and kill to achieve their own selfish goals. Without batting an eyelid they would kill millions so they could have a tank full of petrol for their car!

And to all who hysterically shriek 'bomb Iran' please do bear in mind that Iran does not stand alone. Russia has already warned that any attack against Iran would be 'a dangerous scenario' and likewise Major General Zhang Zhaozhong, professor from the Chinese National Defense University, said China would not hesitate to protect the Islamic Republic against a military strike, even if this means the start of the Third World War.

Do we really want to start WW3?

• Upvote 2

Don't let anybody bully you into changing your intelligent and thoughtful stance Footer. The American Government IS becoming as scary as the Nazis. What defined the NAZI's were their ruthless extermination of those they considered 'undesirable'. What is the NDAA? What are the FEMA camps for?

The truth is the US Government has been completely taken over by psychopaths. Psychopath are people that totally lack empathy and will willingly and remorselessly lie, cheat, steal, rape and kill to achieve their own selfish goals. Without batting an eyelid they would kill millions so they could have a tank full of petrol for their car!

And to all who hysterically shriek 'bomb Iran' please do bear in mind that Iran does not stand alone. Russia has already warned that any attack against Iran would be 'a dangerous scenario' and likewise Major General Zhang Zhaozhong, professor from the Chinese National Defense University, said China would not hesitate to protect the Islamic Republic against a military strike, even if this means the start of the Third World War.

Do we really want to start WW3?

Thanks for the support! I agree with every thing you said, but I guess that may have already been obvious, haha! WW3 is what I am scared we are on the door step of... I sure hope the US takes a cold shower and settles down before the whole world is sorry.

Exhibit # 11 is about the best evidence I have seen for Iran's involvement.

http://information.iran911case.com/Exhibit_11.pdf

Of course steel frame buildings never collapse in their own foot print for any reason but controlled demolition. So in no way do I believe the official story.<_<

It's incredible how something like this can happen and intelligent people don't question it. I'm a building engineer by trade. Never before in the history of steel buildings has one collapsed from fire. A burning steel building has never collapsed from fire no matter how long it had burned. If building WTC7 collapsed because of the damage to the south corner from debris from WTC1 & WTC2 it would have fallen over. There is no (physics) way possible in our world for this building to collapse on itself in a freefall in 6 seconds without the use of explosives. Just does not add up.

• Upvote 3