Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Latest from Stevei

seetrader1

Did you post the date wrong? It says November 31...I am pretty sure there has never been that date. Anyway, I think we have a ways to go. Every guru out there would disagree, but we only need to wait on the text or email...right? These jokers are never going to stop. It is ridiculous. Happy New Year to everyone, and hopefully this year will bring and end to this roller coaster ride.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post, and an honest question, I never heard of SteveI. (I hear of a new guru every week). Does he have more credibility than Okie, or is he just another brick in the wall?

Now, please correct me if I'm wrong, but after being in this investment for four years + and following DV, and maybe another site or two for over 2 years, I can't for the life of me recall ANY self proclaimed guru stating the dearly coveted "I told you so". I mean, has there ever been an instance where an idiot's, I mean guru's, statement or intel held ANY weight at all. Please chime in and let me know if ANYONE has made a guesstimation on anything relative to intel that may have made us raise an eyebrow for the credibility factor. Lemme know. Chao.

P.S. FWIW, I bet anyone on here 1000 dinar that we will not be trolling DV this time next year looking for "news". Just saying. (It's legal to place a friendly bet so long as it's not U.S. currency, right? RIGHT?) :D

Nice one, AoK. It's been a while since I've given The Wall a spin. And how ironic it is that I was checking out my record albums today, all 6 of them, 3 are identical Jimi Hendrix "Electric Ladyland" nude design, 2 more Jimi's, and The Wall. Could it be a sign? I dunno. I'll listen to The Wall backward and get back to ya.

AND....... Funny as I hit play for AoK's Floyd video and started typing, something wasn't right. I knew it right away, though I thought that maybe, perhaps this was an odd, live version? Nah, couldn't be. So I investigated further, only to find out that after listening to The Wall a thousand-some times, this version of "Another Brick..." is not at all like the studio version. Not disappointing. Just a little disappointing. Though a couple of great guitar solo's. Thanks for sharing, big dog. Chao.

Did you post the date wrong? It says November 31...I am pretty sure there has never been that date. Anyway, I think we have a ways to go. Every guru out there would disagree, but we only need to wait on the text or email...right? These jokers are never going to stop. It is ridiculous. Happy New Year to everyone, and hopefully this year will bring and end to this roller coaster ride.

This was from yesterday... 12/31/11.

Thanks for the post, and an honest question, I never heard of SteveI. (I hear of a new guru every week). Does he have more credibility than Okie, or is he just another brick in the wall?

Just a another Guru who is taking invitations already for their party in Arizona. Just like all the others said but I must add that he is a temperamental if you don't drink his kool-aid. Oh and if you even ask a question that his Partner, Nuipples doesn't agree with look out.... You get booted off the site. Happy New Year

• Upvote 2

If you don't believe in what this Stevei has to say, then why waist our time by posting it? Just saying......

I can't speak for the others but I myself find him very, very amusing... And his side kick, Nurse Nipples :D

• Upvote 2

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? wink.gif

FLOYD IS ONE OF THE GREATEST....I hate covers most of the time.....on the rare occasion you get a good one and KORN nailed this one!!!!

FLOYD IS ONE OF THE GREATEST....I hate covers most of the time.....on the rare occasion you get a good one and KORN nailed this one!!!!

ok..it got screwed..lets try this again...............COVER BY KORN!!

Edited by Crow

P.S. FWIW, I bet anyone on here 1000 dinar that we will not be trolling DV this time next year looking for "news". Just saying. (It's legal to place a friendly bet so long as it's not U.S. currency, right? RIGHT?)

I'm not betting you but..........

If the dinar were to revalue at, say $1 : 1IQD soon, and stayed that way for a year, I would think that not everyone would have 100% cashed out by then. A alternate strategy for some would be to cash in a percentage of their holdings, waiting either for a further increase in the dinar, or even more preferential tax laws pending a major conservative victory in the coming U.S. elections. Of course, some would be out of this thing in a minute, but some may not. If it were to progress to the $3+ range, it would be hard to match a "triple" in the current markets!

.........so, it may be that we are still indeed following this saga, even if we were doing some "extreme banking" this next Tuesday.