Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Should happen in about 2Hrs and 45min.

Would be a good way to start the New Year. 9:30 p.m. Dec. 2012 EST would be 5:30 a.m. Jan. 1 in Baghdad. They have already celebrated New Years Eve. Hummmm.

Then it had to have already RV'd. :blink: ... :D ..... :huh: Anyone know the rate? what is the bestest bank to cash in with on tue. morning? I will be emailing in my resignation from work in a few min. :rolleyes: Will be cashing in on Tue. and wil return Wed. to work to clean out my desk. B)

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 1

Then it had to have already RV'd. :blink: ... :D ..... :huh: Anyone know the rate? what is the bestest bank to cash in with on tue. morning? I will be emailing in my resignation from work in a few min. :rolleyes: Will be cashing in on Tue. and wil return Wed. to work to clean out my desk. B)

Man! I can't even call in sick. I'm retired!! :P

• Upvote 3

Benjamin NutnTahoo .... Wanna use my resignation letter?

Dear Boss,

I ain't gonna work here, no more, no more, no more, anin't gonna work here no mooooore. So! Take this this job and shove it!

Have a nice life.....

Sincerely,

XXXXXX

RV should happen before 2012, so that gives us about another 2hrs and 45min est. :rolleyes: Hang on folks its about to be a wild ride into 2012 :P ! RV and 2012 here we comes! :D

Go! RV! :unsure:

Is this your personal opinon or do you have a link to back your comment??