Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

FFEJ

I know the Rv of the Dinar has been diificult for many.

I wish there were more truthful people in their opinions on the dinar.

But that's freedom of speech.

Let's hope this ride is over soon when 2012 is upon us.

I believe there are some very fine people at this site and I hope if the RV happens

they take the time to reflect.

It's not all about money. I personally have a very challenged child and there are many like him.

I will donate some of my money to help others.

I wish you all a Happy New Year and may your dreams come true.

• Upvote 9

FFEJ - wishing you and yours a wonderful and blessed new years 2012.....I've a litany of people that I intend to help when this RVs - I can hardly wait sometimes thinking of it and how it will help them and change lives - all done in prayer and mega-consideration before I jump in and do anything. Hugs. :)

• Upvote 1

Thanx Lori!

Happy New Year's to Us All ! :partyhat:

May we have close loved ones to hold and healthy bodies & minds! :hug:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other. :lol:

Oh so true !! :lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

May everyone have a New Year's Eve that is happy and SAFE !!!

And may we all have a New Year that is happy, healthy, and prosperous ... hint hint ... hahahaha

Seriously I do want to wish the entire membership of the forum all the best for 2012. The good, the bad, the beautiful ... no, we do not have ugly here (hahaha) ... you have all helped me through a few rough days and nights and I have seen how you all help each other ... it is a very inspiring thing.

Also, thanks to Adam for setting up the framework through which we can all interact. Without him we would not have "met" each other. So, thanks Adam ...

:blush:

smee2

• Upvote 3