Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just in from Attorney XXXXXXX - IQD Internationally Recognized Tomorrow!

djhemp

No worries! He represents an even greater group of folks wrapped up in a case vs. the SEC. CMKX for anyone that doesn't know. I won't go into details but google if you'd like to know about the 4.7 trillion dollar lawsuit. On our side we've been told for the last year or so that the IQD is connected and part of this "World Global Settlements" that is designed to sort of reboot the world in a good way. A redistribution of wealth. Every day it looks more and more like the good war is being won. This letter was put out on a message board that the Al Hodges communicates with selected shareholders of CMKX and like here quickly gets passed on to the rest of us. This was posted at 6:30 Eastern tonight. I hope it makes sense. Just try and understand that the IQD reval is much bigger than you might think if you are new and reading this. There is a economic war going on and from this.. the good guys have won. This wasn't the case last year as the fight raged on.

Agreed - everyone can google the White Hats Report and listen to the audio files, etc.

al hodges been telling us CMKX shareholders these stories every holiday for 2 years now

heck, call the heck out of his number maybe we will finally get some information....lmao

ok which CMKX shareholder red/negged me for posting the truth here? you nitwits can ban me from your silly paltalk lying rooms all you want, however the fact remains.........I WAS RIGHT AND YOU STILL DONT WANNA LISTEN TO ME.....cause yer a buncha sheep. all you mooks believed in ACADACCA the deadbeat dad, the convict, the liar, period~

unreal, and besides why are we posting CMKX junk on a dinar forum? Do you really think the 2 are related cause some lawyer says they are? gimmie a break!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Someone call my name.....your fired Hodges!

Excellent Work. Now back to the Tanning Booth for you. More Cow Bell or More Hairspray.

What does ADAM think about all this. We haven't heard a word from him.

ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you out there?

What do YOU think?

HeLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:huh:

Adam is with New Years Eve. Wink. Wink. Nudge. Nudge.

Edited by DinarBot

No worries! He represents an even greater group of folks wrapped up in a case vs. the SEC. CMKX for anyone that doesn't know. I won't go into details but google if you'd like to know about the 4.7 trillion dollar lawsuit. On our side we've been told for the last year or so that the IQD is connected and part of this "World Global Settlements" that is designed to sort of reboot the world in a good way. A redistribution of wealth. Every day it looks more and more like the good war is being won. This letter was put out on a message board that the Al Hodges communicates with selected shareholders of CMKX and like here quickly gets passed on to the rest of us. This was posted at 6:30 Eastern tonight. I hope it makes sense. Just try and understand that the IQD reval is much bigger than you might think if you are new and reading this. There is a economic war going on and from this.. the good guys have won. This wasn't the case last year as the fight raged on.

djhemp- djhempery very few will know what your talking about, here .UNLESS they were maybe the VEGAS PARTY GO'ERS or in the group who were in the millionaires , you get the meaning I am sure. remember LZ,

If Anything. Mr. A. Clifton Hodges writes well. Carry on Hodges. And Don't be Dodgey Hodgey.

PS. Who the the Heckle is A. Clifton Hodges. I guess DinarBot can Googley it. All the Best. Hip Hip. Hap Hap. py New Year.

He is the ding-bat who keeps filing suits against the SEC for allegedly holding up the mythical global settlements fund payout which are then used by the tin-foil hat community to link to his filings as evidence that there really is a global settlements fund.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2