Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WXMAN BANK STORY – Post By Highhopes

trooper

* WXMAN BANK STORY – Post By Highhopes PTR Forum: Dinar Recaps 12/31/2011

December 31st, 2011 07:51 am

Posted Friday - by wxman – his Bank Story: While at CHASE I was working in a cubicle with a woman with a foreign accent who was helping me with the wire. I never told her what the wire was for until, eventually she asked me.

The word DINAR only appears once on a DB order sheet in the upper left hand corner on the DB logo. I did not really want to tell her as I would like to keep my privacy, but eventually I told her that I was purchasing Iraqi Dinar.

Immediately she excused herself to get some assistance with the wire transfer issue as you will recall from above that CHASE does not have the field on their screen, SENDER PAYS ALL FEES, … Read More Link on Right

A well dressed young manager came into the cubicle to assist her and had a nice leather/like portfolio labeled Private Banking on it and handed it to me, asking if I would ever consider their private banker program.

I began to shake my head in puzzlement and eventually asked them both, why on earth would they offer private banking options to a guy who has only $200.00 in their bank and one who just took out $100.00 to add to a wire fee in Poland?

He stumbled and stuttered and could not find an answer. Then the foreign accented banker simple said, “Mr. WxMan we see the potential for your investment.” Wow.

I then proceeded to tell them all of the information I possessed regarding this speculation, which I do all my banks/credit unions.

I informed all the tellers at one of my credit unions three weeks ago, only to have all of them, including the branch manager write down all of my websites for further research…. they all had ZERO idea about this speculation and appeared that each would purchase a COSTCO run amount on their own.

Back to CHASE. The private banker guy was kissing my White Irish/Italian Hiney! To be quite honest, he appeared to be quite the student regarding all of my information and just listened.

I felt he was playing dumb, because he has been instructed to play dumb, but secretly knew everything I was telling him.

From reading all of the other banking stories, I decided to take a leap of faith and ask if he had a currency book available. He immediately got up and said “sure, let’s take a look.” He came back with a mid-sized flexible currency book and turned to the page showing Iraqi Dinar and I proceeded to see all the current currency.

They were very helpful, almost too helpful to get my wire out and it was sent. The foreign female banker told me that she lived in Kuwait for 20 years and was a Palestinian. The fact that she lived in Kuwait explained a lot.

I never told them my entire holdings of Dinar, but simply said it was substantial. They were trying very hard to have me come back to work with them. The last words from the female banker was, “I’m sure you will be back Mr. (wxman).

I came home and told my wife and showed her the private banker leather/like portfolio. All for a guy with now $100.00 in CHASE. ~wxman

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If this were taken as absolutely factual, that would be one heck of a boost to a lot of anxious investors. However, I still do not believe that any bank, no matter which one or where, is "in the know" regarding anything that isn't actual fact in their computer, especially the drop date for a speculative currency date and rate. Nope, just isn't so.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

FYI major banks are on a "push" to sell managed accounts.....be very sceptical of a managed accounts. In a managed account they put you in there own products ie mutual funds and most are garbage at best. also there are fees associated with managed accounts.....beware!!!!!

and to top it off most major banks who sell managed accounts have a portfolio manager who are not up to par on there market knowledge and are only glorified salesmen at best.......fact!!

Edited by storm1
  • Upvote 2