Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STREET VENDOR CASH OUT? - Post By Dewd-1nc

trooper

STREET VENDOR CASH OUT? - Post By Dewd-1nc PTR Forum 12/31/2011

Friday night 3sIntel

10:24 PM EST [PCSKID] People, I would like to clear the thinking of this street vendor not having enough money to cash you out, 1) they are called money changers and are well connected to royal family 2) if you rob them it is a death by hanging. I know - I saw it in 1982 in Kuwait .

[punkin] Hey everyone - I was on MIG and asked PurpleHelmet if he had seen the deposit receipts for the cash out and he said "Yes, he has seen the documentation".

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link with X's
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Friday night 3sIntel

10:24 PM EST [PCSKID] People, I would like to clear the thinking of this street vendor not having enough money to cash you out, 1) they are called money changers and are well connected to royal family 2) if you rob them it is a death by hanging. I know - I saw it in 1982 in Kuwait .

[punkin] Hey everyone - I was on MIG and asked PurpleHelmet if he had seen the deposit receipts for the cash out and he said "Yes, he has seen the documentation".

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link with X's
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

laugh.gif

Friday night 3sIntel

SO AND YOUR POINT??

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link with X's

Friday night 3sIntel

Purplehelmet? Now there's a name you can trust!!!!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link with X's.

Seriously folks, cashing out is NOT going to be a matter of cash, whether you are going through a bank, a credit union, your investment company, a street cash man, or the crown prince himself. That much cash is just not feasible ... no matter which direction it is going. For this cash out process it is going to be paper, or computer. Even at a bank they are not going to have that much cash to hand you unless you want to come back in a few days. Even then, most banks have a limit on how much cash you can take per day, regardless of whether or not you have an account or just want to take the money and run. Most likely even asking just to take cash will get you a "no" answer and they will make a bank draft for you to take to your own bank so they can turn it into cash or your account. Anything under, say, a hundred grand, is going to be an automatic non-cash deal.

So if you are convinced that some street dealer is cashing people out on an even broader speculation, fine, it could be done. But it won't be for cash. In the case of someone you deal with on the street, or back alley, or whatever, it is most likely that they will be the business getter, and they send you to some office space rented by the day perhaps, where people with the access to cash and armed guards are waiting for you. Or their job may be to lead to you a bank. But guaranteed they are not carrying around hundreds of thousands, let alone millions, in cash.

I cannot believe anyone on this forum would be ... dense enough ... to believe such a thing.

Sorry if I have offended anyone but you guys are all a lot smarter than to believe this so take it as a compliment, not an insult.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 6

Seriously folks, cashing out is NOT going to be a matter of cash, whether you are going through a bank, a credit union, your investment company, a street cash man, or the crown prince himself. That much cash is just not feasible ... no matter which direction it is going. For this cash out process it is going to be paper, or computer. Even at a bank they are not going to have that much cash to hand you unless you want to come back in a few days. Even then, most banks have a limit on how much cash you can take per day, regardless of whether or not you have an account or just want to take the money and run. Most likely even asking just to take cash will get you a "no" answer and they will make a bank draft for you to take to your own bank so they can turn it into cash or your account. Anything under, say, a hundred grand, is going to be an automatic non-cash deal.

So if you are convinced that some street dealer is cashing people out on an even broader speculation, fine, it could be done. But it won't be for cash. In the case of someone you deal with on the street, or back alley, or whatever, it is most likely that they will be the business getter, and they send you to some office space rented by the day perhaps, where people with the access to cash and armed guards are waiting for you. Or their job may be to lead to you a bank. But guaranteed they are not carrying around hundreds of thousands, let alone millions, in cash.

I cannot believe anyone on this forum would be ... dense enough ... to believe such a thing.

Sorry if I have offended anyone but you guys are all a lot smarter than to believe this so take it as a compliment, not an insult.

:)

smee2

You will have the money wired into your account or get a bankers draft. You are not going to get a cart full of cash. Who would want that anyway, too risky, and it would be stupid.....

Edited by lomeygoat
  • Upvote 2

What about "cashing in" in small amounts? I have plenty of IQD, so if I were to say take a few 25k notes in here and there, they WOULD not or COULD not give me 25k in USD if it were at 1:1? Minus the spread of course.

HAHAHA!!! I just re read what I posted and it had sort of a Dr Seuss feel to it. Awesome! My subconscious can be a freak sometimes!

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Does ANYONE know what the nickname 'purplehelmet' actually means? This goes way back to junior high for me and I'm 47.

It's a demeaning reference to a part of the male anatomy. It was used to describe jerks in a very strong and dislikable way.

The fact the guy calls himself that reveals his arrogance and his ulterior motives for misleading folks. Unbelievable.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Seriously, I ask a legitimate question, and I get a negative? Either you have no positive input to provide, or you totally misunderstood the question. I asked that question because I DO NOT keep my money in a bank, and as far as "cashing in" goes, when the time comes, there is not a bank on this planet that I feel deserves my money.......but if you are going to give me a negative, at least have the backbone to say why. I would much rather hear what you have to say about it, as I do like a good debate!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What about "cashing in" in small amounts? I have plenty of IQD, so if I were to say take a few 25k notes in here and there, they WOULD not or COULD not give me 25k in USD if it were at 1:1? Minus the spread of course.

HAHAHA!!! I just re read what I posted and it had sort of a Dr Seuss feel to it. Awesome! My subconscious can be a freak sometimes!

Took care of the negative for you. After all this time, it amazes me that folks don't understand when to use their + and -.

In the US you will not walk out of the bank carrying more then 10 grand. $10,000 is the limit for the amount of cash you are allowed to carry on you. Don't believe me? Look it up. It is the law. Carry more then that and get stopped by the police and they will confiscate it for you.

Seriously, I ask a legitimate question, and I get a negative? Either you have no positive input to provide, or you totally misunderstood the question. I asked that question because I DO NOT keep my money in a bank, and as far as "cashing in" goes, when the time comes, there is not a bank on this planet that I feel deserves my money.......but if you are going to give me a negative, at least have the backbone to say why. I would much rather hear what you have to say about it, as I do like a good debate!

Neg be gone!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I can see it now...Street vendor dressed in trenchcoat opens it up...Hey you wanna buy some jewelry? Rolex watch? Hope diamond? No?

Well perhaps I can interest you in $20 million usd for your iqd.....:lol:

Now that's funny!!! Go rv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing you would be dead within about 20 minutes of walking onto a street in Iraq carrying $20 million USD. :)

I don't think you gotta go that far to get konked for that kinda moolah!!! :huh: How bout Detroit, Houston, Miami or Podunk?

• Upvote 1

Does ANYONE know what the nickname 'purplehelmet' actually means? This goes way back to junior high for me and I'm 47.

It's a demeaning reference to a part of the male anatomy. It was used to describe jerks in a very strong and dislikable way.

The fact the guy calls himself that reveals his arrogance and his ulterior motives for misleading folks. Unbelievable.

Makes perfect sense . Thanks for explaining.

I'm guessing you would be dead within about 20 minutes of walking onto a street in Iraq carrying $20 million USD. :)

Maybe 2-3 minutes.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. 'purplehelmet' was a polite way to call someone a '**** head' when in mixed company as we are here, hence the ****'s in this post.

• Upvote 1

"In the US you will not walk out of the bank carrying more then 10 grand. $10,000 is the limit for the amount of cash you are allowed to carry on you. Don't believe me? Look it up. It is the law. Carry more then that and get stopped by the police and they will confiscate it for you."

THE ABOVE IS WRITTEN WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OR FACTS. MY BANK WILL GIVE ME ANY AMOUNT OF CASH I ASK FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE THE FUNDS IN MY ACCOUNT.

• Upvote 2

"In the US you will not walk out of the bank carrying more then 10 grand. $10,000 is the limit for the amount of cash you are allowed to carry on you. Don't believe me? Look it up. It is the law. Carry more then that and get stopped by the police and they will confiscate it for you."

THE ABOVE IS WRITTEN WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OR FACTS. MY BANK WILL GIVE ME ANY AMOUNT OF CASH I ASK FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE THE FUNDS IN MY ACCOUNT.

That is not an accurate statement. The amount of funds that a bank will allow you to withdraw in cash from your account is limited by the amount of cash that they keep on hand for various transactions. Many banks do no not keep huge sums of money on hand, so if you have a large account balance and choose to withdraw it all in cash, you will be told that you cannot do so.

Any withdrawal over $10,000 will automatically call for paperwork to be filled out, but there are banks that are more than capable of performing such withdrawals for their customers without any previous notice. But not all banks carry the necessary funds to do so. Banks have their own guidelines on what percentage of cash they have on hand that they will allow a single account holder to withdraw.

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Upvote 1