Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If it had RV why would?

Fire708

The dealers are required to continue selling is the info I have been given until there is official confirmation of rv.

This is true...! However, as Breadwinner says above, they WILL NOT SHIP. I've purchased from several traders, and there is a "Disclaimer" in small print that they reserve the right to cancel any order. For example, if you placed a COD order for IQD's and it hasn't been delivered & paid for yet - they can cancel the delivery. You still have your cashier's check. RON ;)

Just sharing: I placed an order for Dinars at my local 5/3 bank this last Monday and still have not received my Dinars as of yet.... i find this odd because the last 4 times I ordered from them (5/3 bank...same bank I always use) it has only taken 2 -3 days.... Maybe it is nothing, but with the speculation about this weekend, I just find it odd. Thanks.