Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would you invest more.

bookerdog

I would consider investing in warka and the isx in equal amounts to your 3million hard currency- but thats what i would do.What you would do depends on how you see the investment. I really beleive that this opportunity will not happen again in our lifetime Iraq is the most unusual market I have ever come accross. Dont spend more on the hard currency as you can make money now with a warka account(7% interest) and the increases seen in the isx

Edited by dinarbeleiver

I see the point on your advice friend, but to many people are sticking money into this they don't have and shouldn't spend. When my family is fed, house payment is made, and my other more, well lets call it secure investments, are taken care of, then I stick a little more into the dinar. I don't give advice to anyone unless I completely understand their financial situation and what their goals and dreams are, (and I'm not saying you are). I do believe and will always believe that God doesn't make junk, a failure is a thing not a person, your life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it, and that you wouldn't be given a dream without the ability to make it a reality. Im sitting on a pile of dinar and though it would pay my bills :P I will probably still end up sharing a helicopter with another family. :lol: :lol: :lol::D However I look at this investment like any other, well maybe a few less gray hairs then this one has left, but anything I make over what it cost me was a positive investment. GO RV!!!! B)

This gave me a great idea! Anyone want to go partners into a few personal jets after this RV's? One crew, planes scheduled for the needs of members. We can start our own "club"

DINAR AVIATION

I have been lucky enough to have someone leave me a extra 5000.00. This was totally unexpected. Im going to invest it. I already have about 3 mil dinar. My question is would you invest more?

Yup. I would spend all of it on Dinar. But that is me.

• Upvote 1