Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would you invest more.

bookerdog

I have been lucky enough to have someone leave me a extra 5000.00. This was totally unexpected. Im going to invest it. I already have about 3 mil dinar. My question is would you invest more?

If it was a unexpected and you already have 3 mil in dinar, I would not buy anymore dinar. Just my 2 cents if it comes out at a buck you have 3 million, but this is a very risky investment don't spend money that you don't need to. Way to many people get caught up in the guru BS and invest money they don't have on the hopes this is going to bail them out. I do believe this is gonna pay out big time, but when is anyones guess. For some it's like buying a bowl of oyster soup hoping to find a pearl in it to cover the bill! :P Good luck and enjoy the ride.

• Upvote 6

That would be like asking us, "Are you for sure, that this investment is gonna make us rich?". If it were as simple as that, you wouldn't have to ask the question. It would be a no-brainer. You, already have more than I do. If it will help you, to put it aside, for an Iraqi rainy day! then do so! tongue.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been lucky enough to have someone leave me a extra 5000.00. This was totally unexpected. Im going to invest it. I already have about 3 mil dinar. My question is would you invest more?

Depends on what your goals and dreams and plans are - what do you want?

Adam had given his opinion that the RV rate might come in initially at .10 and be raised after holders of the large bills were forced to cash in. I hope and pray with every fiber of my being that he was wrong, but he knows more about dinar than I do - that's why it's his site we are using.

$300 grand doesn't even pay my debts off, so I would want more than 3 million IQD. Now if I was 100% sure that the RV would be at least a buck, I might not buy more dinar - but how can I be 100% sure?

Anything extra I get right now is going into more dinar. I will not quit. I will not sell my dinar before RV - period. I don't give a rat's a$s how bad the news sounds. Expect it - it's all part of the manipulation of the masses. If it becomes the most expensive wallpaper I ever bought, so be it. D@mn the torpedoes!

If the RV still hasn't happened at the time I have gotten enough IQD that a .10 RV would provide what I need to carry out my goals, whatever other extra I get, goes into Silver. Not stocks. Not bonds. Not futures. Not mutual funds. Not T-bills. Not Silver that some crooked bank says is sitting in a warehouse somewhere with my name attached to it. (MF Global, anyone?) Silver that I hold personally, stored right next to my gun. That is also where most of what's left of the output of the RV goes, after debts get paid.

See the report "The Silver Bullet and the Silver Shield" at http://dont-tread-on.me/

Happy New Year to all... GO RV!

Depends on what your goals and dreams and plans are - what do you want?

Adam had given his opinion that the RV rate might come in initially at .10 and be raised after holders of the large bills were forced to cash in. I hope and pray with every fiber of my being that he was wrong, but he knows more about dinar than I do - that's why it's his site we are using.

$300 grand doesn't even pay my debts off, so I would want more than 3 million IQD. Now if I was 100% sure that the RV would be at least a buck, I might not buy more dinar - but how can I be 100% sure?

Anything extra I get right now is going into more dinar. I will not quit. I will not sell my dinar before RV - period. I don't give a rat's a$s how bad the news sounds. Expect it - it's all part of the manipulation of the masses. If it becomes the most expensive wallpaper I ever bought, so be it. D@mn the torpedoes!

If the RV still hasn't happened at the time I have gotten enough IQD that a .10 RV would provide what I need to carry out my goals, whatever other extra I get, goes into Silver. Not stocks. Not bonds. Not futures. Not mutual funds. Not T-bills. Not Silver that some crooked bank says is sitting in a warehouse somewhere with my name attached to it. (MF Global, anyone?) Silver that I hold personally, stored right next to my gun. That is also where most of what's left of the output of the RV goes, after debts get paid.

See the report "The Silver Bullet and the Silver Shield" at http://dont-tread-on.me/

Happy New Year to all... GO RV!

I see the point on your advice friend, but to many people are sticking money into this they don't have and shouldn't spend. When my family is fed, house payment is made, and my other more, well lets call it secure investments, are taken care of, then I stick a little more into the dinar. I don't give advice to anyone unless I completely understand their financial situation and what their goals and dreams are, (and I'm not saying you are). I do believe and will always believe that God doesn't make junk, a failure is a thing not a person, your life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it, and that you wouldn't be given a dream without the ability to make it a reality. Im sitting on a pile of dinar and though it would pay my bills :P I will probably still end up sharing a helicopter with another family. :lol: :lol: :lol::D However I look at this investment like any other, well maybe a few less gray hairs then this one has left, but anything I make over what it cost me was a positive investment. GO RV!!!! B)

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

I've made many investments over the years. Some made money, and some lost money. I totally agree with everyone who says "only invest what you can afford to lose." Although...this investment has the biggest upside potential of anything I've invested in before...it could be a life-changing opportunity for many people. I will be buying more after the first of the year when everything opens up again. Go RV!

Maybe...in time. Should it go up a bit I may. (If it doesn't do what some people expect and go a buck for a dinar all of a sudden, which is doubtful)

I have dinar in Warka and in hand. I only bought more dinar notes so I wouldn't have all my eggs in one basket.

But...only YOU can make that decision.

Due to the recent violence and instability that has come out in Iraq I would personally not buy more but I would not blow it on a vacation either but allocate it to another investment.

My gut would be to purchase gold or silver and just sit on it for the next 2 years. Precious metals is likely one of the few bastions that will hold in value and increase in value as the Euro and dollar go down the toilet.

I would definitely use it to prepare for the future storm rather than blowing it.

My 2 cents

GP

• Upvote 2

Okay, you asked ...

Personally ... and I can only speak for myself, if my current investment in the dinar were less than a million IQD, and if I had received an amount such as you stipulate, and if I didn't need every penny of that unexpected money, and if I felt I could part with some of it comfortably ... I would bring my own IQD level up to at least the million mark. Perhaps enough more, percentage-wise, to handle taxation.

But, if all of those things were not indicated I would not.

Since you are already well in on the investment, at least in my opinion, I think perhaps if you want to invest you should consider something else. Again, for myself, if I were investing in another speculation, it would be gold, the stuff you hold onto not the piece of paper or the computer screen printout, or the piece of paper saying I had purchased paladium.

There you have it ... see what happens when you ask for an opinion? You get them!

hahahahaha

Good luck with your little windfall.

:)

smee2

I just wonder if we can still buy stock in Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Worldcom or Enron...at least they had all of the bullet-proof, rock-solid, no-risk guarantees with THEM...all the way up until the day that they tanked!!!...LOL....

Edited by 4aprofit

Rainy day fund? Retirement? Fun fund? With basically no financial details all I can suggest is that if you are (as you appear to be) seriously thinking maybe more dinars would not be a good move, then given the speculative nature of this, its NOT a good move. (or to use DeNiro's line in Ronin when wondering if they are walking into an ambush: "when there is doubt, there is no doubt").

I am of course biased by the fact that my prediction is that we will be lucky to even get our money back and no way will make more then 2x. But even if you think a big RV is possible, you must acknowledge it is still quite speculative.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You bet. Even after RV, I will still purchase. The IQD may RV, then LOP. This gives even more opportunities to buy.

I only purchase a little each month, around a half million IQD or other currencies. If this whole thing doesn't pop, no big deal. I only invest what I can afford to lose.

Absolutely. I continue to invest in IQD. Having said that, let me state that that is what I do and not meant to encourage you to invest more. My circumstances may or may not be different then yours. I have invested more then I care to lose already. But, I don't care to lose any money at all. So those that give that advise have different circumstances then I. Advise is always subjective. Difficult for anyone to give another advice without knowing their circumstances. My best advice to you is if you decide to invest more, make sure you locate a bank that is still selling dinar and purchase through them. The spread you will pay will be much less then that of the dealers. IMO anyone who is still purchasing IQD through a dinar dealer is being foolish. We all know what happens to a fool and their money right?

• Upvote 2

What ever you choose to do, I hope it is for the better for family and loved ones. I see many here driven and gripped in greed, God has the final answer for us all. I will be happy with a responsible investment in dinar, no matter the outcome. If your spouse has been wonderful, kids successful, a friend stood by you through thick and thin- maybe pay it forward, give some to someone in need. Make sure that your heart and head are in the right place and you will make the right decision. My opinion only, no disrespect intended- RK

• Upvote 1

I'd invest with 3 days in Vegas. You may even actually make some real money in a shorter time! B)