Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

its a done deal the rv

dominowinner

i heard a chat this morning with adam . they said its already. rv. and now we waiting. just a messanger

Usually I say don’t shoot the messenger however this time get the dart gun out the shed my lover

Was it Adam Montana? Adam & Eve, Perhaps you do have a point it is New Years Eve

• Upvote 2

i heard a chat this morning with adam . they said its already. rv. and now we waiting. just a messanger

YES!!! Awesome!!! Wait.. what? :blink:

God bless you all who are fighting, have fought or have loved ones fighting cancer. It is something that scares me something serious because it runs in my family...you are all in my prayers.

That woman in my Avatar - she is my fiance - we are spending our 4th night at the UCLA Ronald Regan hospital. She just had massive surgery on her intestine. She was diagnosed with a GIST tumor (gastro intestinal stromal tumor) 7 months ago. Very aggressive grapefruit sized cancerous son of a gun.We will be here another 6 nights while she is monitored to make sure her "plumbing" works.... then they will do a pathology to see if they got all the cells out.... Then we go home. Say a prayer. Thank you.

Alex

• Upvote 5

That woman in my Avatar - she is my fiance - we are spending our 4th night at the UCLA Ronald Regan hospital. She just had massive surgery on her intestine. She was diagnosed with a GIST tumor (gastro intestinal stromal tumor) 7 months ago. Very aggressive grapefruit sized cancerous son of a gun.We will be here another 6 nights while she is monitored to make sure her "plumbing" works.... then they will do a pathology to see if they got all the cells out.... Then we go home. Say a prayer. Thank you.

Alex

Sending up lots of prayers for your Fiance and You as well. God Bless the 2 of You.

Thanx for being strong and staying by her side.

Wishes for the best !

• Upvote 3

Domino, I have to thank you for your misunderstanding of the 'Adam' chat, because it allowed us to learn something of your life, and your story brought out the good and love in others for someone they do not know, you. It is a reminder that we are all on this Earth together,and if we just know just a little bit about another person, it opens a door of understanding and compassion, and with that understanding, I believe that the hatred and bigotry would be removed, not only in our country, bug all over the world, if we could just look another peson in the eyes and see their pain. It is easy to hate and criticize when you don't have contact with others.

Thank you, Domino. You are going to be just fine.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

I'm with you. We're to believe someone who can't write proper English and vaguely refers to someone named Adam. Where's the source, the link? Bogus.

Perhaps you might want to look at the good Domino pulled out from us. We all know something very personal about a lot of people here, people we have conversations with weekly, but do not know what is going on with their life. Look at what you just found out about Alex and his darling fiance.

This sounds corny, I know, but love and compassion was given to a person we don't know. I don't recall ever reding a Domino comment. But everyone gave her support and advice.

The rv stories are a dime a dozen, but perhaps it brought something that we all need to be reminded of, ______________. Each of us would fill in the blank with something different..

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

Perhaps you might want to look at the good Domino pulled out from us. We all know something very personal about a lot of people here, people we have conversations with weekly, but do not know what is going on with their life. Look at what you just found out about Alex and his darling fiance.

This sounds corny, I know, but love and compassion was given to a person we don't know. I don't recall ever reding a Domino comment. But everyone gave her support and advice.

The rv stories are a dime a dozen, but perhaps it brought something that we all need to be reminded of, ____FAITH____. Each of us would fill in the blank with something different..

Alex

[/quote

Glacious heavenly Father, I lift this beautiful young lady to you, thank you for your perfect hedge of protection around her and her health and healing. Thank you for blessing all the hands that touch her, for working in the doctors, nurses that care for her.

Thank you for her digestive system being restored to function the way that you designed it to. Thank you for her comfort,andAlex38 being a watchful eye over her care. In the name of your son, Amen

Alex, please know that YOUR LOVE CARE AND support for your sweetheart is VERY important...I believe that when one is in this situation(surgery,hospital etc.) it is very important to have someone watching out for the patient, keep your eyes open and if there is something that doesn't look or feel right to you, alert the professionals and demand they take action! You are kinda like her guardian angel when she is in this position...The reason I say this is cause I'm a nurse and when I had my knees replaced many years ago, post-op I had someone from my ministry with me foe 3 or 4 days roung the clock watching out for me, it turned out I was bleeding, needed a transfusion and it would not have been noticed so quickly if I did not have someone "guarding" me as I was unable at the time. Watch her like a hawk, you will KNOW if there is a need to get help...She will recover beautifully and you two can continue to enjoy planning your future..God Speed.....Wealthhound. Please keep us updated, I always like confirmation of my prayers being answered!!! :hug:

• Upvote 3

Domino, I have to thank you for your misunderstanding of the 'Adam' chat, because it allowed us to learn something of your life, and your story brought out the good and love in others for someone they do not know, you. It is a reminder that we are all on this Earth together,and if we just know just a little bit about another person, it opens a door of understanding and compassion, and with that understanding, I believe that the hatred and bigotry would be removed, not only in our country, bug all over the world, if we could just look another peson in the eyes and see their pain. It is easy to hate and criticize when you don't have contact with others.

Thank you, Domino. You are going to be just fine.

Carello, this is a beautiful post and just goes to show how we all realize there is more to life than an RV of the Iraqi dinar. Every day we type words on our computer for everyone to read and maybe learn a little bit about us and who we are, but it is threads like this that bring out the shine of our DV members.

For all of our members that are fighting cancer, my prayers go out to you and your loved ones. Stay positive, think positive, live positive; know that you are well and believe.

Praying for a happy, healthy New Year for everyone,

Kim

• Upvote 1

Alex

You are describing exactly what my father had at age 39. After his grapefruit sized tumor was removed it spread to his lymph nodes. He was treated with radiation and chemo (which did not help) and was sent home to be with family to die. My mother put him on a macrobiotic diet and after a few months the cancer completely dissapeared. The doctors doing the scan to see how the cancer progressed, could not believe it (they said we must of had my father treated out of the country). Today my father is healthy and 74 years of age. Your fiance can and will live a long happy healthy life. Prayer and proper treatment (not poisoning the body as doctors prescribe) works. Happy New Year!