Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam, January 4, 2012 Chat.

cgbrown

Thanks for all you do Adam, the big question....where do you think we stand in this investment, good bad or ugly ? Also, how do you feel about the auctions lately. Is this a last minute attempt by he CBI to suck in as much dinar as possible so they can RV, or is it something else? Thanks again and Happy New Year

• Upvote 5

Adam, Happy New Year and thanks for all your efforts. This is assuming nothing takes place prior to 1-4-2012 of course :rolleyes:

My Question is Do you think the that we can get the IMF to apply pressure to nudge the RV along, since US is 70% of fund? Hopefully I have that right.

• Upvote 2

Hello Adam, Thanks for all your hard work regarding the Dinar and VIP section... I am writing this question on December 30th... So when you read it on January 4th I hope it will be most relevant..

Where should I cash in today for the best rate? :D I hope you have a fantastic New Year!!!

• Upvote 3

In light of the recent violence and instability in Iraq that has come forward since the troop withdrawal it doesn't look like the environment for an RV is likely at this time due to the political instability being witnessed by the world community.

Of course anything is possible but it seems that the resolutions necessary for the RV to move forward are being blocked intentionally by those in power due to personal agenda and prejudice and ulterior motives.

I don't want to put you in an undesirable position here on a public forum but my feelings about a close RV are not as good as they were a couple of weeks ago.

Do you agree or disagree and if so why?

Thanks bunches and best of wishes

GP

• Upvote 10

Happy New Year Adam! My observations for the past couple of days, have seemed to be somewhat positive. The threats and talk of ousting Maliki, seems to have put a fire under him, and he seems to be rushing to get things done, for a change. Do you agree with this? I also feel the RV is not that far down the road. In your opinion, do you feel about the same?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Happy New Year Adam! I think I speak for us all when we say we appreciate the work you have done for us.

So - quick question - How much longer are we going to be able to purchase the short term VIP? I seem to remember you saying something about limiting it once we get closer to the RV (See how sneaky I am :o )

• Upvote 1

Adam,

Thanks for keeping us informed so well about the RV. I did not like the pulling out of all the troops and I know the turmoil since was expected once it happened, however, I feel that in order for Iraq to get the ball rolling, this actually could speed up the process of lifting the Ch7 and anything else holding up the RV. Now the government must move more speedily to get Iraq active to compete in the world market. Your thoughts! It will just teach us a little more patience and that we are not in control of anything in Iraq, only Iraq.

• Upvote 1

There was alot of questions about how the auctions affect the dinar thats in circulation, could you help explain this process? Also, do you think the ld's are truely necessary at the time of an RV or will there need to be usd in play? (Since the current usage is already the demand, $.50 usd coke vs 600 dinar coke) I can see where Shabibi needs usd to make a smooth transition.

Hope your Holidays were fantastic!!!!!!

Edited by winterset
  • Upvote 2

Adam - Thanks for your hard work for this site. Greatly appreciated. Considering the fact that the UN had decided not to lift Chapter 7 sanctions and is not going to revisit this issue until June, do you think that Iraq needs to be out of Chapter 7 to RV? Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam in your professional opinion, do you think to longer Shabbabi waits to RV their currency will or could this damage the stability of the country to the eventual point of total collapse? Also could this undermine the world's confidence to reduce loans and investments into Iraq? I appreciate and respect your knowledge. Thanks

• Upvote 4

Hi Adam

Thanks For all you do

I was wondering do you know about the tax law about taking our dinar across the state lines.

I had someone tell me that if i went from my state of MA to NY to cash in at a bank that they could first off take the dinar from me and i would be open up to be fined also.

So i googled it and saw that if i was taking more than $ 10,000.00 worth of dinar across state lines i had to declare it to that state and i could be responsible to pay taxes to that state. if that is true i would have to pay tax to CT and NY to cross the state lines.

Can you help me with your wisdom.

I am a Platinum member just so you know i may have options within our site.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for all you do for us Adam. I see that Malika had a day of celebration stating that Iraq is now a sovereign nation. I thought that they had to be fully released from all Chapter 7 sanctions for this to be true. Am I wrong in thinking this? We have heard this over and over from several people. Just has me a little confused.

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam, My first time to post a question.

I have been on this site since Oct 2009 and buy the short term VIP membership. Ya I know, why not buy the Platinum and be done with it.LOL I should note that my current script ends Jan 14th

My question is, Since we are going to have an RV before the 14th, do I still need to renew to keep getting your added services or will I like others be dropped like a lead baloon?

Just to let you know I have been predicting the RV to happen Between Dec. 2011 and mid Jan 2012 since I started on here.

Thanks for keeping it real and for taking my question.