Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Tidbit related to the RV news today.

mac82cab

I have never posted in this forum til now. Tho i have less than 300K in dinar I am just as vested as some that have more than that. Just prefacing my next comment.

I was away when the news came down that the RV may have happened . My wife called me and I rushed home. I immediately called the guy who admonished me to buy dinar. His father in law is an investment broker and his intel has coincided exactly with what has been said here sometimes by minutes earlier. According to his father in law, he could not confirm that the RV had happened but he did find out from his contacts that all merchants were notified to have their prices changed by Monday to the new rate. I believe this dovetails into what we heard about the RV. Could be something could be nothing.

For all you skeptics who read these forum posts and just go to punch holes in others info. Please don't bother. I am not as smart as some of the minds in here both great and small. My intention is to just put my little piece of the puzzle on the table and watch the rest come together. Don't really care if you don't believe me. I am just posting bc I believe it is significant and to pay back what I have rec'd from this site, nothing more.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaah, someone posted a rumor in the rumor section... kill it, kill it.

seriously, thanks for sharing. there has been some very odd coincidences on what i've heard outside of hear to what some of you (complete strangers) have been posting. it's just nice to hear

To all who have written a reply, thank you so much. I know in the long view of things we will ALL get thru this together and intact. Personally, I think when the RV happens all those who have been unmoving in their opinions regarding rate and date and have been somewhat curt should post a public apology in the forums admitting they were wrong. Probably never happen but I know E said he would if he was wrong. Just a thought.

I have never posted in this forum til now. Tho i have less than 300K in dinar I am just as vested as some that have more than that. Just prefacing my next comment.

I was away when the news came down that the RV may have happened . My wife called me and I rushed home. I immediately called the guy who admonished me to buy dinar. His father in law is an investment broker and his intel has coincided exactly with what has been said here sometimes by minutes earlier. According to his father in law, he could not confirm that the RV had happened but he did find out from his contacts that all merchants were notified to have their prices changed by Monday to the new rate. I believe this dovetails into what we heard about the RV. Could be something could be nothing.

For all you skeptics who read these forum posts and just go to punch holes in others info. Please don't bother. I am not as smart as some of the minds in here both great and small. My intention is to just put my little piece of the puzzle on the table and watch the rest come together. Don't really care if you don't believe me. I am just posting bc I believe it is significant and to pay back what I have rec'd from this site, nothing more.

I for one appreciate these posts. After all, it is the rumor part of the forum.

I hope that all that want to bash practically every other post that gets posted would just go to the CBI website and sit and watch it, then they will know for sure when it really happens. And won't be in here bashing people and being rude. I thought the whole purpose of the rumor part of the forum was to share what we each hear from our various sources. I have heard some things over the past few months from the people that got me into the investment, but I haven't gotten up the nerve to post them, don't feel like getting bashed, as I have never had any links to post and they were just like yours, word of mouth.

But it can be interesting to compare the rumors that we each have heard. I thought that the news section was where the actual news articles, links etc were posted.

Anyway, thanks for your bravery and posting.