Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert expects lower inflation rates Attributes the rise to pump large amounts of iraq dinar money into the market

yota691

Expert expects lower inflation rates Attributes the rise to pump large amounts of iraq dinar money into the market

December 29, 2011

Sumaisem said on Saturday: that the causes of increasing rates of inflation in Iraq during the current period due to pump large amounts of cash into local markets through the distribution of loans and advances and salary increases, and continued: in addition to a malfunction of local productive, i.e., there is great demand for goods versus limited offer in the market, this leads to increased rates of inflation in the Iraqi market.

She pointed out that citizens have emerged new patterns of consumption as a result of trade liberalization around the world, so it becomes the amount of goods and services sold in the domestic market is less income available to the individual, it also leads to inflation in the Iraqi market.

The economic expert said that the inflation will fall during the coming period as a result of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, which fell long ago, and now almost returned to its price, they followed the differences between the Iraqi exchange rate will be lower rates of inflation in the Iraqi economy.

Earlier, the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation announced for the registration of a slight rise in indicators of inflation in Iraq for October last rose 0.3% compared with September the previous year.

The earlier statement of the Ministry said that the inflation indicators for the period from October 2010 until October 2011 witnessed an increased by 5%.

The statement added that the Central Bureau of Statistics achieved the inflation report for October 2011 which was prepared on the basis of collected field data on the prices of goods and services components of the consumer basket of selected samples of outlets in all provinces of the country.

Back to Iraqi News & Iraqi dinar Updateshttp://www.edinarfinancial.net/news/?quer=&nm=&ny=&nn=678

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The economic expert said that the inflation will fall during the coming period as a result of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, which fell long ago, and now almost returned to its price, they followed the differences between the Iraqi exchange rate will be lower rates of inflation in the Iraqi economy.

OK..........this is sounding better.........

WOW! couldn't be any more plainer than the nose on my face :D

• Upvote 1

OK... Here is my take on what they are saying:

Their inflation problem will FALL the next "period" (Few months) because of the "echange Rate" (is expected to increase), which it has lost it's value many years ago, and now almost returned to it's price (soon to have value once again).

GO RV!!

=GR

• Upvote 4

OK... Here is my take on what they are saying:

Their inflation problem will FALL the next "period" (Few months) because of the "echange Rate" (is expected to increase), which it has lost it's value many years ago, and now almost returned to it's price (soon to have value once again).

GO RV!!

=GR

Thank you for your take on this.

It is hard to understand and grasp language sometimes that when translated, says things like to work, going are you?

Translation must have put an ed on the end of return, so it is intended to say return to its full price?

• Upvote 1

December 29, 2011

Sumaisem said on Saturday: that the causes of increasing rates of inflation in Iraq during the current period due to pump large amounts of cash into local markets through the distribution of loans and advances and salary increases, and continued: in addition to a malfunction of local productive, i.e., there is great demand for goods versus limited offer in the market, this leads to increased rates of inflation in the Iraqi market.

She pointed out that citizens have emerged new patterns of consumption as a result of trade liberalization around the world, so it becomes the amount of goods and services sold in the domestic market is less income available to the individual, it also leads to inflation in the Iraqi market.

Earlier, the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation announced for the registration of a slight rise in indicators of inflation in Iraq for October last rose 0.3% compared with September the previous year.

The earlier statement of the Ministry said that the inflation indicators for the period from October 2010 until October 2011 witnessed an increased by 5%.

The statement added that the Central Bureau of Statistics achieved the inflation report for October 2011 which was prepared on the basis of collected field data on the prices of goods and services components of the consumer basket of selected samples of outlets in all provinces of the country.

http://edinarfinancial.net/news/?nn=678

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I like to hear this!!! Exciting times ahead for all of us!!! The Iraqi's and the outside investor's who currently hold IQD!!! Thanks Aqua Dude +1 for the find!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I like to hear this!!! Exciting times ahead for all of us!!! The Iraqi's and the outside investor's who currently hold IQD!!! Thanks Aqua Dude +1 for the find!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Aqua,

Thanks for the re-post and the verbage highlight. It's pretty self explanitory.

I want to share a story with all DV's

Yesterday I was chatting with my friend from Cairo on Facebook. She is an airline flight attendant and I briefly explained this investment that thousands of us Americans have made in the IQD since 2003 and what we are looking for in a return. All this expectation is based on the CBI policy and press releases. She did not hesitate or even flinch because she immediatly got it! Her society ( Egypt ), also deals in cash and foreign currency on the streets ALL THE TIME!! I gave her some contacts where to buy and she asked that I pray for her success in getting some IQD of her own.... Her name is Nehal, And they don't come any better than Nehal. I'm sure she could use everyones best wishes for the new year.......

awesome, the point was to make sure people see it

as far as trying to make my effort seem, pointless.....nice try :rolleyes:

jeese, I am sorry. Talk about being mis judged. I did not know that was the point.

The nice try was for trying to post a good article and no other meaning was intended, NOT to somehow make your effort seem pointless. Please forgive me! Did you not see the smiley face?

If you wanted it to be brought to the front, just post a message on the older article and it will come to the front and people will see it.

Seems to me that if I posted a duplicate article, some people would jump all over me for not checking first. So you knew it was a duplicate?

thanks for the neg people! merry Christmas to you. :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Aqua,

Thanks for the re-post and the verbage highlight. It's pretty self explanitory.

I want to share a story with all DV's

Yesterday I was chatting with my friend from Cairo on Facebook. She is an airline flight attendant and I briefly explained this investment that thousands of us Americans have made in the IQD since 2003 and what we are looking for in a return. All this expectation is based on the CBI policy and press releases. She did not hesitate or even flinch because she immediatly got it! Her society ( Egypt ), also deals in cash and foreign currency on the streets ALL THE TIME!! I gave her some contacts where to buy and she asked that I pray for her success in getting some IQD of her own.... Her name is Nehal, And they don't come any better than Nehal. I'm sure she could use everyones best wishes for the new year.......

I'll jump in here unirod and wish Nehal a prosperous, healthy and Happy New Year, the same goes for you, Aqua and the rest of the DV folks

I just picked me up a new gig (job to those younger folks out there) yesterday so our up coming New Year is already started better then it was yesterday!.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll jump in here unirod and wish Nehal a prosperous, healthy and Happy New Year, the same goes for you, Aqua and the rest of the DV folks

I just picked me up a new gig (job to those younger folks out there) yesterday so our up coming New Year is already started better then it was yesterday!.

Thats great news Stryker.