Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just Curious.....

JWJW11

I know of 6 others - one of whom is a mod at PTR (hey - don't bash me for just knowing them - and they are actaully great people and very grounded. We like to compare notes a lot) . Funny as it may seem, we are all also involved in the same Network Marketing company - but we all invested in the IQD seperatley then found out who was involved after an opportunity meeting. Tell me there isn't a "higher Power" involved in that!!!

We all plan getting together post RV for a get away weekend at Big Sky - one of the nicest Ski areas in MT.

If anyone else would like a tast of Montana Hospitality - just let me know and I can "hook you up." :lol:

• Upvote 1

I know of only of 4 others directly. I used to tell people often at work of the IQD potentials & possibilities but they look at me like I'm from Mars & sneer & riducule me behind my back so I have been told so I don't mention it much any more. I kinda keep it to myself nowadays.

They were so envious of me when I submitted a money & time saving suggestion & got a bonus award a few years ago. I suppose if this IQD ever RVs, they'll stop having anything to do with me altogether. I work with a bunch of mean vile jealous envious jerks that will go to great lengths to bring you down if you get just a little bit more than what they have.

I suppose it's just human nature to be this way.

Am I alone or do you all have similar experiences with your co-workers?

• Upvote 1

I'm guesstimating about 24 or more... the thing is some of the ones that I told have told others... go figure! rolleyes.gif

Come on boyz.... gitter dun!biggrin.gif (the party is being planned, the party hats awaiting, just need to order the celebratory drink of choice).

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I invested back in 2004. I learned of the opportunity from a friend who was a contractor in Tikrit. My friend worked in Iraq many years and came home for good last month with the pull out of our troops. Over the years, I have mentioned the investment to many friends and family. Of the people I've mentioned this to, about ten or so jumped on board. I have been waiting patiently for this event to occur and feel that we are close. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I count as an entire ACTING, FILM & STUNT school, because even though I purchased it and Hubby brought some home from Iraq, WE as a GROUP will be using the funds to teach my students and our community LIFE SKILLS and CAREER ED. We will be funding our film project, so in other words it will better our mission as a TEAM.

Kids Matterwink.gif

• Upvote 2

I know about 3. The numbers I keep seeing is anywhere from 3-6 million of Americans that own IQD. Thats still about 1-2 percent of the population so those numbers still make sense to me as far as keeping the wealth within the 1 percentile. When his go down I'm going to pray for being blessed and then head out the door to celebrate! Peace and blessings!!

• Upvote 1