Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF to double SDR's (foreign currencency reserves) by 2013

dexter

A precursor to this derived from the post by GasCan in RUMORS. If you guys will read that and the links provided by all DV members on the first page this is how I stumbled on this. I did not know what SDR's were on the charts so I went to Wikipedia and searched. The following is what I found:

This definition supplied by wikipedia:

(Special Drawing Rights)

Special drawing rights (SDRs) are supplementary foreign exchange reserve assets defined and maintained by the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Not a currency, SDRs instead represent a claim to currency held by IMF member countries for which they may be exchanged.[1] As they can only be exchanged for Euros, Japanese yen, UK pounds, or US dollars,[imf 1] SDRs may actually represent a potential claim on IMF member countries' nongold foreign exchange reserve assets, which are usually held in those currencies. While they may appear to have a far more important part to play, or, perhaps, an important future role, being the unit of account for the IMF has long been the main function of the SDR.[Williamson 1]

Created in 1969 to supplement a shortfall of preferred foreign exchange reserve assets, namely gold and the US dollar, the SDR's value is defined by a weighted currency basket of four major currencies: the Euro, the US dollar, the British pound, and the Japanese yen.[1] SDRs are denoted with the ISO 4217 currency code XDR.[2]

SDRs are allocated to countries by the IMF[1]. Private parties do not hold or use them.[Williamson 2] As of March 2011, the amount of SDRs in existence is around XDR 238.3 billion, but this figure is expected to rise to XDR 476.8 by 2013.[3]

After reading the definition, it reported that as of March 2011 the total SDR's were 238 BILLION, But Projected to Increase to 476 BILLION by 2013. That is exactly double and this began in 1969---and it took 41 years to get to 238, but was going to double within a year and half from 3/2011.

I would like to think this supports the position of RV before 2013, other's opinions???

Those that have done your due diligence, your opinions and expertise would be appreciated.

thanks!

Happy Holidays!

Edited by dexter
  • Upvote 1

Considering the state of global economic affairs, already imperiled by last March's prediction, to double the SDRs is a monumental (emphasis on "mental") task. With the IMF aiding the Euro, they may fall short of their goal, but indeed, must have had knowledge of some upcoming windfall.

Other than a gift from the Rothschilds, the IQD would seem the obvious source. Great find!

FYI,

Thursday, December 29, 2011 SDR1 = US $1.5304

238 Billion SDRs = $366,615,200,000

Edited by fnbplanet

Considering the state of global economic affairs, already imperiled by last March's prediction, to double the SDRs is a monumental (emphasis on "mental") task. With the IMF aiding the Euro, they may fall short of their goal, but indeed, must have had knowledge of some upcoming windfall.

Other than a gift from the Rothschilds, the IQD would seem the obvious source. Great find!

FYI,

Thursday, December 29, 2011 SDR1 = US $1.5304

238 Billion SDRs = $366,615,200,000

A little confused here???? According to your statement the IQD is backing up the IMF by contributing to the SDR???