Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka interest paid today!

rdm5130

very nice!.... you have to like that 7% interest.. Now if we can only get the money out when we need it (think debit card working...wires sending)

That's what I was told by my friend in Afghanistan who works for Lockheed, Debit card so we don't have to travel over there

• Upvote 1

I always transfer the intrest from the USD account to my IQD account. It' not much, but when it RVs I/d rather have that money in IQD. The transfer is easy and done on line. GO RV

I had a USD account and the IQD account but one day the USD one was gone and now I just have the IQD account. Do you think it was because I had nothing in the USD one? Thanks and Happy New Year

• Upvote 2

Can anyone tell me how to access my account. It says password expired. It worked fine for months , but after no going to the warka site for a few months? Now cant get to my accounts? please help

My best guess is you need to renew your online access.

My Warka account has online access and expires annually. It must be renewed and a fee paid. You may have to sign a new authorization letter allowing them to remove the fee amount from the account like you did when you first set up the online access (if that is the problem).

BTW ... Thanks for the reminder, mine will expire in January and I need to renew as well.

I haven't been there in months. I tried to log in and found a message stating: PASSWORD HAS EXPIRED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR!!!

Eventually I will get it straightened out and check my interest, too! :lol:

Can anyone tell me how to access my account. It says password expired. It worked fine for months , but after no going to the warka site for a few months? Now cant get to my accounts? please help

Don't panic. No big deal. Just email the c.services address and let them know that you found the message. The will eventually get back to you and get it opened up for you. I found the same thing today. Has happened to me before.

My best guess is you need to renew your online access.

My Warka account has online access and expires annually. It must be renewed and a fee paid. You may have to sign a new authorization letter allowing them to remove the fee amount from the account like you did when you first set up the online access (if that is the problem).

BTW ... Thanks for the reminder, mine will expire in January and I need to renew as well.

I take it that the annual internet renewal is based on the anniversary of when the account was opened.. Correct? I also noticed a friend of mine recieved the same amount of interest that I did and he has twice as much I do. He also opened his at the same time I did. I guess what they mean by based a minimum amount is a minimum amount more than what we have.

I just checked on my accounts at Warka....have not been there for sometime now. I found something that caught my eye and was wondering what some of your thoughts on this may be.

Last time i checked Warka calculated interest rates every 6 months....today I've read they are now calculating interest on a monthly basis. What does this mean? Could this be tied to an rv?..... :huh:

I also was looking for a current interest rate for my savings and also cd's ...... could not find any listed..... :huh:

Ok, there ya be....that's all i got ...have a great day :D

I just checked on my accounts at Warka....have not been there for sometime now. I found something that caught my eye and was wondering what some of your thoughts on this may be.

Last time i checked Warka calculated interest rates every 6 months....today I've read they are now calculating interest on a monthly basis. What does this mean? Could this be tied to an rv?..... :huh:

I also was looking for a current interest rate for my savings and also cd's ...... could not find any listed..... :huh:

Ok, there ya be....that's all i got ...have a great day :D

Wow, every month, nice catch! Wonder why the change and I wonder if it's 7 percent every month? Well, here is what it says on the Warka site:

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance’s savings account, can earn the customer competitive interest rates which is credited on a monthly basis into their current account. this service will help those who are in need of monthly income to pay for their needs.