Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Years resolution

thechosenone

I love to read encouraging stories as much as anyone. But as this last year has come and gone, most encouraging stories lead to discouragement in the end. They have been trying my patience with the dinar world and its investment. I read all of the sites stuff, the same s most that are looking or any news at all about Dinar. I have gotten irritated more than once with some of the GURUs on all of the sites. Even when I stopped going to the sites, somebody brings them in here and posts them so that all can read and voice opinions or sarcastic responses to the posts. No way to avoid the Gurus or bashers. Heres my resolution. Just my thing. Not that I ever really believed any of it, but in the beginning I actually did, much to my dismay.

Beginning January one I intend to read every item and guru post that I can. I will read every gurus post and take it with a grain of salt. When ( and I do say when ) they lie, or post false information, regardless of the source, I will no longer read that gurus post, no matter where its from. I will just pass over anything written or posted by them or by someone else from them. It is obvious that most dont have a clue nor do the intel sources they claim to have. In one month I bet that 90% of the gurus will be eliminated. My frustration level will decrease and next year at this time, should we repeat this years end as we did last year, and should the Mayans be right, Dinar wont matter! LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your frustration won't end. You will still read everything that is posted. Human nature won't allow you to not read it. Curiousity killed the cat. Besides, if you did stick to this plan, then there would no need to come to this or anyother Dinar site. They all spew the same thing. "Buy my books, buy my memberships, buy my premium service, don't have an opinion, don't show the truth to the lies." All the sites have one agenda. Selling Dinar. End of story.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1