Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul “wouldn’t have risked American lives to end the Holocaust"

Markinsa

Two people can look at the same thing and see it differently:::::Come on guys there is not a bit of sense in getting so wrapped up in a subject that you abuse one another. If you going to post your remarks don't bite one another's head off just because it differs in opinion and calling names is a no no.. I don't think anyone wants to get banned because of name calling do you.........This whole mess has got tempers flairing and the only one loving it is the political not heads campaigning for office. I am just trying to defuse this before someone goes to far..........Heavyduty053

RIGHT...and a nutcake to boot. AND HE CANNOT BEAT OBUMMER SO DON"T WASTE YOUR VOTES BEING EMOTIONAL! TOO MUCH AT STAKE!

I guess we are all nutcakes. We have no clue what is going on in this world. We are lost little puppydogs. You know RP supporters are the only ones talking about real change and the direction this country is going in. Somehow someway no one else can see it. Which makes me wonder, is it tv, is it mind control, is it that everyone else is scared and afraid to admit it. It all is in black and white what is happening, so clearly portrayed by government and media is doing its job by twisting it. Confusion is a factor in it. People are so confused now they do not know what to think to they are defensive to anything that is good. Bad is the new good, Lying is the new truth, it is like a fairyland now or the Matrix.

So we are wasting our vote because we are emotional about our future? Uh yea, emotions are part of human nature and lead people to the truth. No always it does take a little brain power and rational. Which leads to another problem with society, people are numb to emotions.

• Upvote 1

Here is what a Rutgers Ph.D. (Now Professor of Finance at Anisfield School of Business, Ramapo College of New Jersey - Prof. Murray Sabrin) has to say about the "nutcake", RP. Watching this 7-minute video might give the reader some insight into who might be behind the efforts to silence RP. Sabrin does make some sense with what he says. After all, remember the the FRS is kinda worried about things, these days, -- they probably do not like RP much -- he probably gives them additional reason to worry. Anyway, for those who are still desirous to learn more about RP, this video should be one your research sources.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qr7nL2xIZqI?feature=player_embedded%22%20frameborder=%220%22%20allowfullscreen%3E%3C/iframe%3E

• Upvote 3

You passed judgment on the Christianity of a lot folks in that list that laid everything on the line for their fellow countrymen. I'm curious as to what your qualifications are to pass such judgment on these people.

I did? It was a list that showed religion next to each name. I just pointed out that none of them said Christian. I will thank my 3rd grade teacher for the qualifications to do that.

Other than Christ himself, there's never been a person to live a perfect life. Thus, you can point one's sins and scream hypocrisy until you're blue in the face. All you're doing is pointing out that we all have flaws. All we can do is pray for guidance and endeavor to improve ourselves toward the high calling of God. When that final judgment day comes, there will be a lot of surprises as to those who are accepted and those who are not.

Ok, thanks for your input. Now let's try to stay on topic. ;)

If you vote for Ron Paul you might as well give the election to Obama. I don't care how much some would like to believe RP could beat Obama it isn't going to happen. I like some things Ron Paul says too but my goal right or wrong is to get the mad man out of our White House and Ron Paul CAN'T DO IT! sad.gif

Ron Paul is the only one that can beat Obama.

• Upvote 2

Here is what a Rutgers Ph.D. (Now Professor of Finance at Anisfield School of Business, Ramapo College of New Jersey - Prof. Murray Sabrin) has to say about the "nutcake", RP. Watching this 7-minute video might give the reader some insight into who might be behind the efforts to silence RP. Sabrin does make some sense with what he says. After all, remember the the FRS is kinda worried about things, these days, -- they probably do not like RP much -- he probably gives them additional reason to worry. Anyway, for those who are still desirous to learn more about RP, this video should be one your research sources.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qr7nL2xIZqI?feature=player_embedded%22%20frameborder=%220%22%20allowfullscreen%3E%3C/iframe%3E

That professor knows Ron Paul is smart, and for the life of me I cannot understand how those who profess to be Christians would support any candidate other than Ron Paul. Ron Paul is the only individual running for President that is honest. America needs Ron Paul as president to keep America out of all these wars that the bankers are creating to profit from. It's those same people who run the Federal Reserve, Wall Street, the mass media, who are the evil madmen behind these wars, looting, raping, and destroying America, and people just do not get it, and keep supporting the establishment politicians who are controlled by them. WOW!

• Upvote 1

Iowa is going to tell the tale of who is going to be the front runner. Check back after the 3rd of Jan. My money is on Mitt Romney. I believe he will be the one that all parties will fall in line with.

You people will be some of the first they lock away in their concentration camps, those that are wiser will be safe. Once these evil doers devalue the dollar they have plan, and cut off the food supply, then they will trap you when you go for their trick handouts at their camps. Don't think it's going to happen? Then keep supporting that garbage you support, and believing all those lies the establishment politicians, and the mass media are brainwashing you people with. You can believe what you want, but these people are working on their full blown communist police state ruled by those, that the masses believe are the chosen of God. WOW!

• Upvote 1

You people will be some of the first they lock away in their concentration camps, those that are wiser will be safe. Once these evil doers devalue the dollar they have plan, and cut off the food supply, then they will trap you when you go for their trick handouts at their camps. Don't think it's going to happen? Then keep supporting that garbage you support, and believing all those lies the establishment politicians, and the mass media are brainwashing you people with. You can believe what you want, but these people are working on their full blown communist police state ruled by those, that the masses believe are the chosen of God. WOW!

OH WOW, really ok that is your opinion. When is this supposed to happen?

Isn't being the front runner out of Iowa like being on John Maddens Video game cover...................do they ever win?????

off topic..........

Obama was the front runner out of Iowa, never made the madden cover but he did win the election!!!

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 2

No excuse just the facts, Scrum you talk to people like they are not supposed to have any other opinions other than to support yours. Isolationism got us into WW2. Ron Paul has his good and bad points. Let the voters decided.

Yup to your comments. U.S. apathy and fear left us embracing isolationism during the 1930's leaving us to pay (lives and money) long into our future. Remarkable it is that we committed 116 months to an ugly war in Southeast Asia only to pay for the indifference of the 1930's. Our government was keenly aware of the developing genocide (Holocaust -January 1936) and refused involvement: January 1936 to the end of WW2 (September 1945) is 116 months. Viet Nam War - 116 months, August 1964 - April 1975. As a matter of fact, the length of time for the above two events is exact to the hour and minute. No bible thumping here but it seems God still considers the Jews His chosen people and I hope our future leaders remember the above lesson.

Yup to your comments. U.S. apathy and fear left us embracing isolationism during the 1930's leaving us to pay (lives and money) long into our future. Remarkable it is that we committed 116 months to an ugly war in Southeast Asia only to pay for the indifference of the 1930's. Our government was keenly aware of the developing genocide (Holocaust -January 1936) and refused involvement: January 1936 to the end of WW2 (September 1945) is 116 months. Viet Nam War - 116 months, August 1964 - April 1975. As a matter of fact, the length of time for the above two events is exact to the hour and minute. No bible thumping here but it seems God still considers the Jews His chosen people and I hope our future leaders remember the above lesson.

See the evil that has taken hold of the US well before the WW's. Read the book The Creature from Jekel Island.

• Upvote 1

I am a little scared to enter this but It took team work to beat the germans.If another country tried to come into the USA and take it they would find it very hard to do because almost every man and woman would take out there constituional rights to bear arms and defend there land and families to the death.I would die to defend mine and your families.Its true the USA sticks its nose into others countries business so to make allies for later use if needed.Everytime a natural disaster happens we send millions of dollars out to help them but when we have a disaster they all turn away for the most part.There are so many differant races of people in the USA that you would think we would all pull together and fight for what is right but for every YEA there is a NEA and for every NEA there is a YEA.You could come up with the most grotesk matter to vote on and there would be a YEA to it for sure.Our rights are being stripped away all for the love of money and power.Do you think every person in the USA would all vote the same way for the same reasons?Or would we all pull together to get rid of something even if we knew it was the worst thing for us?We all bleed the same color but when it comes down to it its race against race for some reason.Its time for the people in the USA to take control of our government and throw out these worthless bums.I know who will win the presidency the one with the most money.I would wrather have the smartest people in this country to run it.The laws of this land were made against the poor.The rich can buy there way out.God will bless the ones who die for him.when you go to court you have to raise your right hand and swear on the bible but the governments dont follow the laws in the bible and therefore be judged later for there actions.In Iraq there is no court and justice is done by the people for the people and follow the laws of the bible.The jews were the chosen people and we are all descendants of noah think about that.I would wish that everyone would get along so we could all prosper.I went to visit the capitol and purchased a copy of the constitution and at the bottom in fine print it said made in china.WOW ! As a soldier I fought and lost some of my arm and when I got home to apply for benefits I was turned down they said I would need a attorney to get the benefits I fought for.Just like all other soldiers that died for this country we just cant forget them and there efforts they went down for us now its our turn for them.So when we go to vote think real hard who is down for us?I dont want to offend anyone and I am sorry if I did I am just using my freedom of speech that our countrymen died for.I love everyone no matter what and respect everyone for there opinion.War is hell.The kindest word GOD could think of was LOVINGKINDNESS and the more we use this today the better off we will be.In GOD we trust.GOD BLESS US ALL. :):):)

Can you please show me a scripture that states that the Jew is the chosen of GOD? It states Israel is the chosen of GOD, and we who are weaned from the milk to strong meat know that true Israel are none other than the Caucasian people. No other people fulfill the scriptures relating to Israel but them, and I can prove that beyond a reasonable doubt. These people today calling themselves Jew are not Judah, or Israel. Israel is not a land mass, it's a people, and they are not that people. It's a deception that has been perpetrated on the world. Now I know you are going to get mad at me, but it's the truth. Jews and Israelite s are two different people, and scriptures prove that.

Isa 41:8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

Isa 44:1 Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can you please show me a scripture that states that the Jew is the chosen of GOD? It states Israel is the chosen of GOD, and we who are weaned from the milk to strong meat know that true Israel are none other than the Caucasian people. No other people fulfill the scriptures relating to Israel but them, and I can prove that beyond a reasonable doubt. These people today calling themselves Jew are not Judah, or Israel. Israel is not a land mass, it's a people, and they are not that people. It's a deception that has been perpetrated on the world. Now I know you are going to get mad at me, but it's the truth. Jews and Israelite s are two different people, and scriptures prove that.

Isa 41:8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

Isa 44:1 Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:

Mark 12:37;Acts 4:12;Galatians 3:29

Read more here. http://www.bibleinfo.com/en/content/are-jews-gods-chosen-people

• Upvote 1

I will not be mad at you here it is from the book of Matthew: chapter 2 Now after Jesus was born in bethlehem of JUDEA in the days of Herod the king,Behold wise men from the east came to Jerusalem,Saying Where is he who has been born KING OF THE JEWS.Also the Torah was written in Hebrew.But thats OK Your still a good person for I am not mad at you.

King Herod also asked Jesus : Are you the King of the Jews.

God Bless Us All

• Upvote 2

I would also like to add that color has nothing to do with our souls.Now you can show me where it says caucaisan in the bible.

When we die our flesh returns to the Dust we were made from and our souls shall rise up to the heavens where we shall kneel before god. You must be reading from mine kamf or something because color has nothing to do with it.

We were made in his likeness and he was happy.(He meaning God)

But if you want to know more about color there are colored jews. Ethiopia for one.

I can also go on for days on end but in the end look where we started from Noah its that easy thats why I quoted the most obvious parabel from mathew.God made it easy so that a CHILD could remember the bible.WOW is God great or what!

I am still not mad at you and ask you for forgivness if I have offened you in any way.

YWWH in hebrew or I am That I am. God is so cool.Blessed are we that believe without seeing.

God Bless Us All in any religion.

By the way TPSrayduster that was a awesome article good reading!

Edited by PowerGeneration

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Joh 18:33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

Joh 18:34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?

Luk 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Those who claim they are Judah calling themselves jews today are not judah, judahites, but are edomites like old king Herod. Those who were of the sanhedrin were usurpers of the Israelite priesthood, and were born of fornication. They are Esau Edom, and if you do not believe that here is a quote from the jews own encyclopedia proving who they are. They are the same today as the old money changers Christ the Galilean beat out of the temple.

There is Edom [Esau is called Edom in Genesis 36:8]. And Edom is in 'Modern Jewry' Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, p. 41. Even the encyclopedia on your shelf may inform you of these events, if one is sharp enough to understand the significance: “The Hasmonean dynasty conquered the Idumeans in the 100's B.C., and converted them to Judaism.” (World Book Encyclopedia, 1967, Vol. 6, p. 55)

• Upvote 1

Eye-opening stuff Sparta!

“By remaining behind the scenes, they [theRothschilds] were able to avoid the brunt of public anger which was directed,instead, at the political figures which they largely controlled. This is atechnique which has been practiced by financial manipulators ever since, and itis fully utilized by those who operate the Federal Reserve System today.” - G.Edward Griffin, FederalReserve Historian, The Creature from Jekyll Island.

It's about 7:15 am. Just seen the news, and RP was not shown at all. What the media will show, the sheep will follow. VOTE RP

Agreed Gina!

OK in Gods words those in RED:

The Acts of the apostles chapter one verse 4 And being assembled together with them he commanded them not to depart

from JERUSALEM but to wait for the promise of the FATHER which He said: You have heard from me for John truly

baptized with water,But you shall be baptized with the HOLY SPIRIT not many days from now.

Therefore,When they came together,They asked him saying,Lord will you at this time restore the Kingdom to Israel?

And he said to them,It is not for you to know times of seasons which the Father has put in his own authority,

But you shall recieve POWER When the Holy Spirit has come upon you and you shall be witnesses to ME in JERUSALEM

and in all JUDEA and SAMARIA and to the end of the earth.