Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul “wouldn’t have risked American lives to end the Holocaust"

Markinsa

If you vote for Ron Paul you might as well give the election to Obama. I don't care how much some would like to believe RP could beat Obama it isn't going to happen. I like some things Ron Paul says too but my goal right or wrong is to get the mad man out of our White House and Ron Paul CAN'T DO IT! sad.gif

If you vote for any other candidate, you mind as well pack your stuff cause you are heading for a fema camp and martial law. If not before the elections. Dont believe me and watch it become reality. You think it is bad now just wait. You will see how you screwed up voting for the status quo.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Only under extreme conditions was a war ever sanctioned and not after many years of warnings.

(Jeremiah 26:4-6).

4 “And you will say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord, “If you will not listen to Me, to walk in My law which I have set before you,

5 to listen to the words of all My servants the prophets, whom I have been sending to you again and again, but you have not listened;

6 then I will make this house like a Shiloh, and this city I will make a curse to all the nations of the earth.”

War only under extreme conditions, why dont people get that. Iraq just to name one was not extreme conditions. Many more to name.

(Ezekiel 33: 11)

11 “Say to them, ‘As I live!’ declares the Lord God, ‘I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?’

More talking less war.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have serious problems with Ron Paul. I have more problems with Obama. I really think though when it comes to freedom I would have to back Ron Paul. The constitution of the United States is not a toy to be played with. This administration is playing with it and with our freedoms and plans are being made for mass murder in the USA. Any time a armed force of trained soldiers begin eliminating citizens it is mass murder. I want more choices. I am not comfortable with the choices we are being given. Sorry folks but I feel as though Ron Paul is being crammed down our throats. I am a believer in a strong military presence. It is the only reason we are still a free country. I believe when a people is being exterminated as the Jews then it is the business for all countries to step in and stop it. We face that here if this administration has its way. When I see the collusion of the white house that is bi-partisan I am very alarmed. We need to get rid of all the politicians that have been in office for over two terms and sack all the politicians who voted to take our freedoms away and start anew with politicians who love our constitution and are American through and through. JMOHO If we don't do this with this election we are in deep serious trouble. Ron Pauls politics will get us in trouble too if we withdraw from all countries. Obamas politics are a no brainer this guy has to go.

• Upvote 6

I have serious problems with Ron Paul. I have more problems with Obama. I really think though when it comes to freedom I would have to back Ron Paul. The constitution of the United States is not a toy to be played with. This administration is playing with it and with our freedoms and plans are being made for mass murder in the USA. Any time a armed force of trained soldiers begin eliminating citizens it is mass murder. I want more choices. I am not comfortable with the choices we are being given. Sorry folks but I feel as though Ron Paul is being crammed down our throats. I am a believer in a strong military presence. It is the only reason we are still a free country. I believe when a people is being exterminated as the Jews then it is the business for all countries to step in and stop it. We face that here if this administration has its way. When I see the collusion of the white house that is bi-partisan I am very alarmed. We need to get rid of all the politicians that have been in office for over two terms and sack all the politicians who voted to take our freedoms away and start anew with politicians who love our constitution and are American through and through. JMOHO If we don't do this with this election we are in deep serious trouble. Ron Pauls politics will get us in trouble too if we withdraw from all countries. Obamas politics are a no brainer this guy has to go.

+1000 if I could.

• Upvote 1

Only under extreme conditions was a war ever sanctioned and not after many years of warnings.

4 “And you will say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord, “If you will not listen to Me, to walk in My law which I have set before you,

5 to listen to the words of all My servants the prophets, whom I have been sending to you again and again, but you have not listened;

6 then I will make this house like a Shiloh, and this city I will make a curse to all the nations of the earth.”

War only under extreme conditions, why dont people get that. Iraq just to name one was not extreme conditions. Many more to name.

11 “Say to them, ‘As I live!’ declares the Lord God, ‘I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?’

More talking less war.

Anti this and Anti That, you have given yourself away LOL. Got to remember some of us pay attention to what you type. Scrum and you are the same person <_<

More talking less war.

The truth shall set you free.

+1000 if I could.

Unfortunately the GOP does not have a strong front runner and IMO they will not get behind anyone unless he or she can woo both the hard line Tea Party and the Conservative GOP. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 4

I don't even know if Ron Paul is a Christian. If he's not a Chrisitan, which from his policies, I can almost assure you he isn't, then he's definately not going to get my vote.

i'm not sure if RP is a Christian....BUT...I do believe that he says what he means, and means what he says....and I feel a trust towards this guy....i do not trust ANY of the others to have the good of the people at heart...nor that they will uphold the constitution.

they all seem to be owned by the banking cartels. Ron Paul seems to be the only one who is NOT....that's why i like him and what he stands for...i wish we had one like him here in Oz.

And being a Christian does not automatically make you a good person. christianity is not a place or a destination...it is a journey...and some are at the start of their journey towards becoming better people...you really wanna watch out for those....some are very close to self mastery and living their entire life according to good Christian principles. i am proud to have them as my close friends....still friends, even though i left the church some years ago. i have studies the bible inside out, and actually had a role as junior bible teacher for a while...been there, done that....

note...being a pastor, priest or minister of a church does NOt make you a good Christian NOR does it make you a good person....i know some pastors and priests who seem to be still stuck at the very beginning of their self-perfecting journey...and still they are let loose on our kids...and on the souls of their congregation....not good.

then, over the course of modern history, billions of innocent people have been slaughtered in the name of Christianity. millions in the name of islam. More millions in the name of israel....and hardly ANY people have been killed in the name of atheism...if any...but i will allow for crazy people, heheh...

western christianity is a business., I am sad to say. tax free too!! but there are SOME very good and great people within the religion...who stay in the religious organization, despite the horrors that have been committed in the religion's name.

look, after all is said here...it comes down to this....which of your politicians are willing to dismantle a failing financial system, and give ownership of your great country BACK to the people, instead of the Fed banks? only Ron Paul??...well...then he's your man. bottom line...no more argument. that's all i wanted to say... and to make the point that we should not peg our hopes on someone just because of his/her religion. to be religious in public is one thing....what they do in private or in government is quite another.

I totally welcome your criticism of me...it's the only way i can learn, develop and become wiser and more evolved...so thank you for this opportunity...and I see you are a Moderator...thank you for all that you do for us.

yes...look, i never meant to say that NOBODY should have stepped in to stop the holocaust....what I AM saying is.....that is now in the past...and the so-called "war on terror" has been a totally bogus war....against a make believe, bogus, made up, non existent enemy....and your country will do well to stop throwing money at that exercise....we can all see through it... just stop it...go home...stay home and have a massive defense force.

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box
  • Upvote 4

If you vote for Ron Paul you might as well give the election to Obama. I don't care how much some would like to believe RP could beat Obama it isn't going to happen. I like some things Ron Paul says too but my goal right or wrong is to get the mad man out of our White House and Ron Paul CAN'T DO IT! sad.gif

you may be right...RP can't do it...alone...but wow...what if enough people wake up and demand that he goes in....how about you guys have nation-wide RON PAUL OR BUST rallies?!! YEAH!!

come on folks...exercise people power...stop watching sports for the next 6 months...get off your lounges...do some thinking...observe the world around you...stop trusting FOX news or any of their affilliates...that's not news...it's just programming....so it's time to De-program yourselves...and do things that you normally would NOt do.

if you keep doing what you've always done....then you're gonna get what you've always got.....RIGHT??? so now take the bull by the horn...do something different for once in your lives and get the people of your country together....you will have a win win situation...Obama out and your demands met that Ron Paul takes the helm.

Consider the old Amway method....viral marketing....you tell 10 people your vision...they tell 10 other people each...and keep that going...it won't t ake long before you're all singing from the same song sheet...it really IS THAT SIMPLE.....

but...most people have NEVER tried that before...so they assume that those sorts of things just won't work. well.. just give it a bloomin' go, will ya?!!

i might be an Aussie, but I would LOVE to see the people of the USA totally Prosper and return to glory....you guys have so much talent over there....the best music, the best movies...the best.......so let us all see the best of you....please stop showing the world the WORST of you.

you have been governed by the worst elements in your society...get rid of them and bring in a new era of peace, prosperity, production, blossoming arts....awesome health...no more obesity...no more leading the world in junk food....come on...if ANY COUNTRY can do it...you guys can.

you're on show...make it good....or GREAT!!!

• Upvote 2

I find it odd that someone decides whether they like or dislike a politician based on an answer to a question that is totally irrelevant. WWII ended---it is over---almost 70 years ago! The world is a different place. Right now, the U.S. of A. is in a hurt locker. The Republicans and Democrats (of which ALL claim to be Christian by the way) who have ruled this country SINCE WWII, have gotten us where we are today. We don't need anymore "Christian" leadership if that is what Christians do when they lead. We need someone who practices their faith in private while running our country in public. Ron Paul isn't perfect (who is?), but at least he isn't like every other politician who has run this country into the ground. I don't care for some of his beliefs...but, I do trust the man. I believe he says what he means and means what he says...and I can't say that about any other "leader" who is running for the POTUS position. B)

70 years or 700 years is the irrelevant part. 6 million souls should not be so easily dismissed. I trust no man that can sleep comfy at night, knowing he could have made a difference and did nothing. Ron Paul needs to seriously rethink his foreign policy if he wants to sit in the oval office. This country was born on the backs of heroes and it should stay that way. :angry:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 5

70 years or 700 years is the irrelevant part. 6 million souls should not be so easily dismissed. I trust no man that can sleep comfy at night, knowing he could have made a difference and did nothing. Ron Paul needs to seriously rethink his foreign policy if he wants to sit in the oval office. This country was born on the backs of heroes and it should stay that way. :angry:

GO RV, then BV

What is the thing about his foreign policy he needs to rethink?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Most of the places we have a military presence we are wanted by the country we represent. Most places we are protecting our interests and our investments. Some places we are eliminating serious threats to our national security. When you are only a couple thousand miles from a major threat to America it serves as a deterrant for that country to become physical. I do not believe we should be the police-men of the world nor do I believe we should declare war on countries without first pursuing every means available to us first. I do believe we should have satellites that allow us to know of first strikes aimed at our country and our allies. If we bring all of our military personnel home jsut to build a ring of fire around our country the next step is downsizing our military and the next step is relegating our protection and enforcement to the UN peace keeping forces. That is where we are headed with Ron Paul. If Ron Paul does not repeal the laws that have been placed into effect that destroy our constitution and he downsizes our military. You start getting the picture folks? I have yet to see an American president get into office and keep his word. They tell you what you want to hear and then go forward with their plans when elected without ever having to answer for all the lies they told. If we held presidents to their promises most of them would be guilty of perjury. Ron Paul is telling a scared populace what they want to hear. but he is also saying things that are alarming. We need to get rid of career politicians and get this back where they dont have the power they have vested upon themselves so America is truly governed by the wishes of the people. We need more choices. Choose us out men of Character who will keep their word and not destroy our freedoms nor will they compromise our might. Then we can vote. Are their not any men like this. Sure their are but there are some people who are running our inaugural processes that have put some restrictions up that have to be destroyed because only people they have vetted get the office. Such as Obama. We have yet to see his past personal info. He is probobly an Imam. That would explain his being able to be a president of America and still be a Muslim. He intends to destroy America as we know it. He is doing a dang good job. Remember the Muslim world saying he was the saviour? That kind of talk got repressed quickly but they still believe it. As a Muslim why isnt he considered to be a potential terrorist. At one time all Muslims were potential terrorists and now all Christians are. What a shift. America Wake Up. We are being force fed politicians by a group of men who are power hungry but we can stop this. We need our military to have our backs and we need to get America back. You put Ron paul in office and our military is screwed. Obama has to go and so do all career politicians of which Ron paul is one.

• Upvote 4

I am talking about the way you 'debate', you act like anyone that doesn't agree with you is ignorant.

To question someone is not ignorant. If you are taking the way i debate as informing someone that they are ignorant then you need to search inside and realize that you are the one calling yourself ignorant. I have said nothing like that to anyone, i have treated no one unfairly. See Bamagirl, everyone want to play the vicim card, so what you are saying everyone is a vicim of my debate? How do you even know what i think of anyone, to me everyone is equal. I am to the point with my words, i do not candy coat them. If you are misinformed i question that like i did in this trend. People words are just words, the only reason why people get all hurt and feel like i am insinuating that they are ignorant is because they put way to much meaning behind my words and they are not comfortable with their debating skills and play the vicim card. Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Most of the places we have a military presence we are wanted by the country we represent. Most places we are protecting our interests and our investments.

I agree to a point. However the republic is what we need back, no elected official in this form of government will ever be able to get our country back on track. So question: Are you ready for a revolution? Are you willing to fight for our rights? Bloodshed is inevitable. Death is inevitable. That is what it will take to get our country back. So as you question Ron Paul and his motives, he really is the best that is running for president. Like i said before choose the status quo to conduct business as usual in Washington, and you will see how bad you screwed up.

• Upvote 3

ron paul has some waky ideas but then which of them doesn't. people are always crying the sky is falling and we have to have someone different . but in this industrial political form of government we get no real choice . look at the people the republicans have running in 2012 , a sorrier lot i cannot imagine . that leaves obama a virtual shoe in for re-election . i can only assume the republicans don't want the white house back right now because they don't want the blame for the sorry state of affairs that we are in . honestly i cannot see how ron paul could be any worse than what we have now or the choices presented us .

Edited by realmoney

To question someone is not ignorant. If you are taking the way i debate as informing someone that they are ignorant then you need to search inside and realize that you are the one calling yourself ignorant. I have said nothing like that to anyone, i have treated no one unfairly. See Bamagirl, everyone want to play the vicim card, so what you are saying everyone is a vicim of my debate? How do you even know what i think of anyone, to me everyone is equal. I am to the point with my words, i do not candy coat them. If you are misinformed i question that like i did in this trend. People words are just words, the only reason why people get all hurt and feel like i am insinuating that they are ignorant is because they put way to much meaning behind my words and they are not comfortable with their debating skills and play the vicim card. Just my :twocents:

Then why do you try to force your opinions on others? If a person does not agree with you then they are considered a sheep, sheeple, edomite or whatever other name you can come up with. Debates are a difference of opinions that are discuss. With you it is either you way or the sheep way. I assume that you are better than others who do not follow your opinions. That is my opinion.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Then why do you try to force your opinions on others? If a person does not agree with you then they are considered a sheep, sheeple, edomite or whatever other name you can come up with. Debates are a difference of opinions that are discuss. With you it is either you way or the sheep way. I assume that you are better than others who do not follow your opinions. That is my opinion.

I offer my opinion when people like you offer yours.

We are on a site that words are typed and read by others. May i add by choice, so Question: how can you force a opinion on others? I have been thru everything that misinformed people have been thru. Denial, remorse, hate, fear, rejection of the truth, all of it. However when you type words that i have typed myself or have said myself that is infact a state of denial hate fear and rejection of truth. I have proven all to myself and that is all i have to do. When you first started to comment on my posts, may i add TPSprayduster, "He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone",you were the one who started all of this hatred of my posts. However many here enjoy and are dually informed and have open there eyes of what is reality in the US. So what you can do is keep doing what you feel like doing, that is why we have freedom in the US, so you can do what you want and i can do what i want. Seems like you want to take that away from me and all the people who are benefiting from my posts. Is that what it is?

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Upvote 2