Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

where to call for app

dominowinner

I dont know why you would be bashed for that. It is a good question since the banks refuse to deal with Iraqi dinar because the country is under sanctions(at least that is why Suntrust wont deal with dinar). However I do believe once the RV happens banks will deal with the dinar and will not be foolish enough to miss out on this. I know Ali had claimed he was going to set up cash out stations here in Florida. But I would prefer to go to my bank and cash out.

I do believe Ch7 will be lifted quickly if the RV happens first.

• Upvote 1

1. What do you mean by "app"?

Sometimes it is difficult to understand the shorthand of some folks.

2. Are you a VIP?

I strongly suggest you get at LEAST a 3 month membership while you still can! And then READ Adam's Cash In Guide.

I have to agree with olivesman. When you become VIP you have benefits with DV and one of those benefits is you sign up a phone number, whether it be home or cell (that's free) Adam will notify you of the RV with a text or message on home phone and will have information on what to do and where to go to cash in.

Hey, DV family correct me if I'm wrong. But I think that pretty much covers it. Very simple. :D

Oh yes, you can most likely go to your personal bank to cash in.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

or, don't waste your money on anything like a VIP membership. when this goes down, you will find all the info you need for free in multitude on many different dinar sites.

I agree. There will be discussions everywhere. Just be careful and pay attention to what you pay for the service and spread. There will be a lot of competition.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

And that info will most likely be worth exactly what you paid for it!

Yes, you are 100% right and I can not understand why some people can't understand that. For what you pay for a 3 month membership you will probably be priviliaged to thousands of dollars worth of first hand information when this RV happens. If you decide not to join the VIP section and get these added items, then good luck to you with the info you get free from the web.

Yes, you are 100% right and I can not understand why some people can't understand that. For what you pay for a 3 month membership you will probably be priviliaged to thousands of dollars worth of first hand information when this RV happens. If you decide not to join the VIP section and get these added items, then good luck to you with the info you get free from the web.

The first line was for olivesman and the rest is for gatoracres. Just wanted to clarify!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

or, don't waste your money on anything like a VIP membership. when this goes down, you will find all the info you need for free in multitude on many different dinar sites.

When the RV goes down and you haven't prepared for it, like we are doing in VIP, you'll lose thousands, if not 100's of thousands of dollars. The VIP fee is pennies compared to what you will lose if you have no clue of how to prepare for this investment before the RV.

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

When the RV goes down and you haven't prepared for it, like we are doing in VIP, you'll lose thousands, if not 100's of thousands of dollars. The VIP fee is pennies compared to what you will lose if you have no clue of how to prepare for this investment before the RV.

-

I guess I do not follow you folks when you say you need special instructions and VIP membership or I could loose hundreds of thousands. What I have in my hand is Iraqi Dinar which is cash. You check your by/sell rates (better known as the spread) you bring your Iraqi cash in to have it swaped for US cash. So if the buy rate is $1.00 and I walk in with $10,000,000 dinar why would I loose thousands?? Would the bank not give me 10,000,000 USD since the buy rate is a $1.00. The bank may require you to have an account with them and might have a simple fee of $7.00 or so. The only thing you want to do is put 35% aside just to cover your butt with taxes that is about it. Why do I need a VIP membership and cash out guide.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I guess I do not follow you folks when you say you need special instructions and VIP membership or I could loose hundreds of thousands. What I have in my hand is Iraqi Dinar which is cash. You check your by/sell rates (better known as the spread) you bring your Iraqi cash in to have it swaped for US cash. So if the buy rate is $1.00 and I walk in with $10,000,000 dinar why would I loose thousands?? Would the bank not give me 10,000,000 USD since the buy rate is a $1.00. The bank may require you to have an account with them and might have a simple fee of $7.00 or so. The only thing you want to do is put 35% aside just to cover your butt with taxes that is about it. Why do I need a VIP membership and cash out guide.

See the below from the FAQ on Bank of America:

How does Bank of America determine exchange rates and why are the newspaper rates different? x.gifx.gif

We set our exchange rates for foreign currency based on fluctuating market

conditions. Exchange rates shown in the newspaper and on some currency

conversion sites are generally wholesale rates available only to banks for

transactions of $1 million U.S. dollars or more. These rates are generally not

available to retail customers who are obtaining foreign currency for

international travel. In addition, exchange rates offered by other dealers, or

shown at other sources (including online sources) may be different from Bank of

America's rates.1 Bank of America's rates are competitive with other retail

foreign exchange institutions.x.gifx.gif

With VIP, VIP Members get the BEST rates available. Adam has negotiated with the Banks for VIP Members to receive the best rate, because we as a group are worth Billions in U.S. Dollars after the RV. You as Joe Blow, walking in off the street won't get the rate VIP Members are going to get.

Also, VIP Tax Planning will be much better.

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okay I understand where you are comin g from. I can see you have your mind made up. Good luck and God speed my friend. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am in Canada, so this won't help you but may help someone else.

First of all, in Canada every other country has a bank that is considered, by the Government of Canada, to be "their" bank, meaning that the specific Canadian Bank is expected, by the government, to handle any transactions involving the currency of the foreign country in question. OMG That sounds so confusing.

Let's go at it another way. Iraq's bank here in Canada is either the Royal of the BOM. Lets assume for the moment that it is the Royal.

If I really needed some Iraq currency, The Royal Bank should be able to handle that for me. That does not mean they have it on hand, or that they will supply oodles of it. They would most likely have to check their foreign currency drawer down in the vault, blow the dust off, and see if they had any currency from Iraq. Hopefully if they did have some it would not be Saddam's dinar but the current one. But chances are the bank won't have any on hand. This is because they decided it wasn't worth handling and don't even admit to knowing about it unless you push the point.

So, if you push the point that they are the representative bank in Canada for Iraq, and you need some dinar, first of all they could only get you whatever limit has been set and that would most likely be an issue between the bank and the Canadian Government, not Iraq. Then to get that limited amount you would have to fill out a bunch of paperwork, and wait. And wait. And wait. And ... well you get the idea.

There would be no overnight delivery on this stuff. And no guarantee of the cost either. The reams of papers you signed would have it clearly posted that as well as there being a limit to what you can buy in terms of the dinar, you would be charged for it in Canadian dollars according to the exchange rate ... when you picked up the currency. So, no, there is no point in trying to get around it that way.

However, I spoke with my money manager person who tole me a little history of the Iraq dinar and Canada, and he feels that any currency, even the now-worthless dinar, when it becomes something tradeable, most all the banks will jump on board. Any chance to legally make a buck and the banks will do it. So, having spoked with managers at a few different banks over the last couple of years, I have determined that worst case scenario for me would be having to travel the distance to the nearest large city and go to the only bank that would be dealing Iraq currency, or most plausible scenario, go through my own bank who will likely be handling the currency by that time. I do not see why the banks in the US would not all jump on the band wagon with the IQD becoming exchangeable too.

Hope this helped more than hindered.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Okay I understand where you are comin g from. I can see you have your mind made up. Good luck and God speed my friend. :)

WOW Where the hell did that come from I was asking a question for lack of understanding an other position... geez try a mydol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1. What do you mean by "app"?

Sometimes it is difficult to understand the shorthand of some folks.

2. Are you a VIP?

I strongly suggest you get at LEAST a 3 month membership while you still can! And then READ Adam's Cash In Guide.

Am I the only one who has issues with the continued.. BECOME A VIP stuff.... many of us can't for obvious reasons and some not so obvious.. sort of makes me pissy when people do this cause then ya know, ur not getting all the information you could cause you don't have what it takes, which is what brought most of us here in the first place... hate this vicious cycle of the have vs the have nots.. same story on a different scale.. hate it.

Edited by invest101
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Am I the only one who has issues with the continued.. BECOME A VIP stuff.... many of us can't for obvious reasons and some not so obvious.. sort of makes me pissy when people do this cause then ya know, ur not getting all the information you could cause you don't have what it takes, which is what brought most of us here in the first place... hate this vicious cycle of the have vs the have nots.. same story on a different scale.. hate it.

Virtually all of the information that is offered in VIP is already open to the public. People aren't paying the VIP fee for the information, they're paying for the service. There's no secret handshake, just some details are withheld to protect our investment and for personal security.

-

• Upvote 1

just would like to ask nicely. where do we call to cash in thanks and all be blressed

Dominowinner, this is a kind suggestion to protect yourself. You need to do plenty fo reading on this site to familiarize yourself with what it takes to cash in. You could be royally thrashed if you do not know what the speed bumps are. One thing I will tell you or anyone else that is not familiar with the process: Most people will be cashing in sizeable amounts, and when you figure out the best dealer or bank to use, your funds will be transferred electronically to your bank account. Don't expect to walk out of an exchange with cash. The US government has laws in place to track individuals that may be funneling funds to terrorists. You need to notify your bank before you cash in and let them know you will be transferring in funds, only if you are depositing $9,999 or more. That is the trigger amount. Otheriwise, the bank can hold your funds and notify the government of the transfer. But you can avoid that.

You need to educate yourself. It is not as simple as making an appointment for cash-in if you want the most from your money. Good luck.

Anyone who still doesn't understand the benefits of VIP hasn't read the Cash In Guide.

Anyone who still doesn't understand how to "Cash In" or where to make an appointment... hasn't read the Cash In Guide.

Anyone who hasn't taken 5 minutes of their life to read the FREE Cash In Guide... obviously isn't taking this investment seriously, or just hasn't been told about hte Cash In Guide.

You can get the Cash In Guide here: http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

The Cash In Guide addresses EVERY question in this thread.

Happy New Year, everyone!!!!

- Adam

P.S. VIP members will get a better return on their investment, period. If you have a problem with that, it's probably a good idea to just keep your trap shut about it. Two members in this thread are being given warnings for bashing VIP and speaking out against the system that supports this site (VIP members support this site).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I disagree...it's unfortunate that some people can't afford it but that's life. Heck, I can say, "I can't afford it" but I'm gambling that this will rv soon & the small fee won't even matter. Most people have discretionary money and you have to prioritize how you spend that discretionary money. If you break it down, it's less than $15 a month w/ the promo that's running. So if your saying you can't afford $15 then definitely don't join.

Just like anything else this site is a business & it cost money to run this site, it didn't just magically appear. The owner of this site works and has to receive compensation to pay his bill. Do you think he should work for free? I get tired of people complaining about people making money...nobody complaints that the cable company is making a profit...you chose the plan you want & that's it. If you can't afford it you don't have it but nobody except it for free.

Secondly, Your membership is for an actual service that will be provided at the time of rv. You might pay for the VIP for 3 months or 3 years but if/when it rvs, you will get a certificate that entitles me to be part of a large group cashing in. Why should everyone get that for free? Do you think the owner of this site want to work on this after the rv...no way! They have their own dinar. That's their promise to us at which time they won't even need the money.

The best part about VIP is that not everyone can go in there, meaning that you don't have to put up with people post absurd things. If they have paid to be a member, they believe in the investment and usually have something valuable to say. It's "put up or shut up".

• Upvote 6

WOW! What a concept! "When this thing goes down" gave me an idea. You are not gonna like it ..... what if the site "goes down", you really only got what you paid for? DV was locked down to all but paying members for, say, three weeks? Closed until January 21st. Really it shouldn't be too bad since "you will find all the info you need" from "many different dinar sites". Have you lost your ever lovin' mind? edit edit edit ...

So for the cost of 3 packs of cigs. you to can become VIP. Yes, it will save you money. Even if you only have a very small amount invested. Mark is right. There is no secret handshake but the decoder ring is nifty!

• Upvote 2

I've taken most of the morning to think about these posts and what, if any, response I wanted to give.. or should give.. first and foremost what I will address is that no, not everyone has "discretionary" funds.. so that assumption is somewhat arrogant imho.. not bashin, just sayin.

I cannot speak for all, but can speak for me, when I say that while I have not mortgaged my house to invest in the dinar, other things were sacrificed for a time for me to be able to do what I have...

and if that is "just life", to let medical needs go on the promise of a better tomorrow, or another week of peanut butter and jelly for that promise or whatever the situation may be, is also somewhat arrogant imho..

Life shouldn't be "just" that way..

I have used hard earned money to invest for those who did not have a discretionary dime to invest for themselves.. they are the type of people who don't fall back on "thats just life".. they strive to make Life better in every person they touch..

I have seen posters bash the President of this country and others, I have seen them bash each other, their belief systems and simple questions.. I was not bashing this site, nor what or who supports it.. I was stating my perspective and opinion, I thought, in a forum that supports freedom of speech.. my apologies for any toes getting stepped on.

I also will apologize for my lack of information in regards to the VIP and its costs, as I did not realize there were levels of payments.. my initial info was in regards to the Lifetime membership, which I discussed with my husband and we decided there were no 'discretionary funds" in that amount available for such an opportunity.

I wonder how many people that can't afford $50 for a 3 month membership paid THOUSANDS for a college education.

ADAM, Thank you for all you do and have done. If someone doesn't have time to read the Cash In Guide, I HONESTLY HOPE they do NOT waste our time post RV.

I CAN'T wait to get my decoder ring!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thanks so much sweetie do app and do be blessed.... aint much i have just 2 bills have been sick so its rough but hey all is good im happy thanks again

I am an advocate of VIP IF you have a reasonable sum of dinar to make it work for you. In your case I respectfully suggest that your 2 bills does not warrant the ROI for the outlay of VIP. Just be patient, when the RV time comes watch these sites for leads as to the best bank to cash in at with minimal spread....that's your best option at present.

• Upvote 1