Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today's Chat with Adam......

cgbrown

having a hart time with the RV ,I would like this to RV after O-bummer is out of office,because when RON PAUL gets in office shuts down the feds WHAT a SURPLUS the USA will have jmo.GO..RV

Ron Paul doesn't have the backing to make it to the Oval Office. By the time South Carolina votes, he will be out or running independent. Which will split the Republican ticket and allow Obama back in. Besides, I don't want to wait til Jan. 2013 for this to RV. I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I might get some negs for this, but so be it. I constantly read post from so call christians that bash and litterally crucify our president. Don't the Bible speaks against that type behavior. I always thought we were to pray and give honor to those who have rule over us. Scripture teaches that elected officials are in those positions because God allowed them to be there. I'm not a big fan of Obama, but I would never disrespect the office of the Presidency like some of these so call 'christians' on this site.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

I might get some negs for this, but so be it. I constantly read post from so call christians that bash and litterally crucify our president. Don't the Bible speaks against that type behavior. I always thought we were to pray and give honor to those who have rule over us. Scripture teaches that elected officials are in those positions because God allowed them to be there. I'm not a big fan of Obama, but I would never disrespect the office of the Presidency like some of these so call 'christians' on this site.

Are rights as free americans by the constituion of the united states it gives us the right to voice are displeasure and opinions on are elected officals. As president of the united states every politican knows it comes with the territory. Who you been listening to" Rev Wright ":lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

God and Obama shouldn't be in the same paragraph.. O is the devil.. Lol he is destroying this country all the while his wife and kids are living like the lifestyles of the rich and famous, traveling all over the globe on our dime. The sooner he gets out of office the better we will be. He is a Muslim and should Return to the middle east or wherever he is from.. Let the negs fly

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

What happened to December 26, Jehemev? Didn't you say, "NO IF OR BUT, IT WILL HAPPEN ON THE 26. THIS IS A FACT."

I was told it will happen by someone very involved in the process. So I asked the same question that you are asking me. The answer was " I stand by my statement, It happened where it needs to and it will be announced to the rest of the world at a time of choice." I am afraid that I am in agreement with you. RV matters when it affects me not a privileged few. I told him if we do not RV by Saturday, I will expose his name in this blog.....

I was told it will happen by someone very involved in the process. So I asked the same question that you are asking me. The answer was " I stand by my statement, It happened where it needs to and it will be announced to the rest of the world at a time of choice." I am afraid that I am in agreement with you. RV matters when it affects me not a privileged few. I told him if we do not RV by Saturday, I will expose his name in this blog.....

Can't wait to hear that............. Note this is a Newbie folks.

Watch The Financial News CNBC or website “ www.cnbc.com “

A recent Financial Guru stated that this Summer “Pres “O” is going to release

an enormous Financial Boost to the Economy. It is predicted this will be so staggering it will propel his Campaign and win him the Presidency for another 4 years. What else can it be but the RV?? Any thoughts…???

I wouldn't put it past this snake to use this for his benefit I know he definately needs something major to have the slightest chance of reelection let's. Hope that if he were to try and use this situation people won't fall for his crap go rv

My 2 cents. I think that it will take Dr. Ron Paul to become President and here is why.

They know the economy is as rough as it has ever been. MF global, bailouts, propping up foreign leaders, and the rest of the money being given out to central banks and countries around the world.

Once he is elected the banking system will have a "patsy" and I think they will use it. This will make other currencies around the world higher as the dollar explodes on its self.

Just one possible way. I think if Ron Paul isn't in office it will take much longer for this RV to happen.

Those are serious words, I hope you intend to back them up. Would not want your credibility blow as you just joined. People here take statements like that very seriously. I am curious about your other post in this thread can you shed a little more light into what is to happen this summer?

I've already gave my 20% to the church it sitting in the vault at church, folks like well the day you meet your maker, you will regret.

A church has a vault? Wow. With all of the hungry kids and homeless veterans, you would think they could let loose with some of that cash.

I think the word you might be looking for is hypocrite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i must honestly say that after all these years of watching the Iraqi Government in action , their only obvious motivation isn't their country or their people. ...... It's their own greed and lust for power that motivates them and as much as I hate to say this, it works in our favor that way , because they will want as much wealth as possible as quickly as possible. So, whenever ,if ever they "RV" , I will gladly cash in , pay my taxes and thank only myself for having the foresight to see this investment for what it is. And I will never, EVER, look at what is going on in that forsaken region again.

:)

Uncle Barkie

I'm with you uncle. The ME is what it is and has been in the same state for hundreds of years. They are no further along in joining the rest of the world as N. Korea is now.. I will still have to pay attention over there as my daughter is going over to the ME for 8 months very soon. Something is amiss now in the region.

• Upvote 1

A church has a vault? Wow. With all of the hungry kids and homeless veterans, you would think they could let loose with some of that cash.

I think the word you might be looking for is hypocrite.

Carello you may not be aware of this but a large percentage of the work that is done the world over in helping those in poverty, sickness, and desperate need is done by christian charities, ministries and churches. The specific word probably meant in the previous post was a safe and not a vault.

We have a small wall safe in the church office closet in my church where important papers and donations from offerings can be kept secure until it can be deposited in the bank the following day. We have had several break ins at the church but the safe kept these items at least secure from burglary.

That safe also contains dinars donated to the church by a number of its members as an offering or tithe off the total amount they hold. They are kept there for safe keeping until an RV.

A large stockpile of cash is not stored in some vault somewhere while the poor and needy are not seen to. The fact is that most churches pay staff, overhead and upkeep of the facilities, reach out to the poor and homeless in their communities, assist the elderly, provide food for the needy, help with rent and electric bills for those behind, support other outreaches to help those in need, ect.

Many people have issues with those who confess the faith but do not live the life. However the word hypocrite is thrown around far too often for everything by those who have anti-christian sentiments.

The fact is that many genuine people make mistakes and have room to grow. The fact they they have not perfected the christian walk is not necessarily an indication they are hypocrites. I have made many mistakes over the years while I was growing in my faith and my understanding of the Scriptures. I may not be all I want to be but thank God I am not what I used to be.

GP

• Upvote 8

I found the original post on which you were commenting. The use of the word "vault" is incorrect and should have been "safe" but most people would have assumed that and accepted the fact without making any sort of comment, especially such a derogatory statement.

But since you are so "word perfect" let me edify you even further. There is a part of the church called the "vault" and is part of the ceiling, usually over the processional, down the hallways, entranceways, and enormous vaults, usually made up of smaller vaults overlapping each other, would act as the ceiling of the main part of the church or cathedral. This was all part of Gothic style architecture, and is seen most commonly in Cathedrals or large churches of the Gothic era. The structure of the vault is difficult to build, very heavy and had to be precise in measurements and detailing. The least mcm out and the entire section could fall. Originally it was thought that this ceiling formation helped to reduce the incidence of fire, and if one did start would diminish the distance a fire would travel through the cathedral, or church.

It would seem, as some historians have suggested, there is a connection here between the use of the word "vault" to describe the gothic cathedral ceiling architecture, and the use of the word "vault" to mean a safe place for papers, i.e. money, manuscripts, documents, that has led to the confusion that may have befallen the person to whom you were responding. He meant a safe, and a safe is also called a vault, and originally a vault was part of a church that was supposed to keep fire from destroying everything.

So, you see? Sometimes by showing a little of our ignorance we actually can learn something new. I have been learning something new for a very long life now, and yes, I have been showing a little of my ignorance for a long life now too.

smee2

• Upvote 2

Are rights as free americans by the constituion of the united states it gives us the right to voice are displeasure and opinions on are elected officals. As president of the united states every politican knows it comes with the territory.

One of my favorite quotes about quesitoning the presidency - (Bolds added by me)

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

Theodore Roosevelt in the "Kansas City Star", 149

May 7, 1918

• Upvote 4

Keep dreaming. What makes you think most people will start businesses? If they have enough Dinar they won't even bat an eyelash about headaches like a business could and would bring. Another thing I hate about the supposedly

Christian people on this and every other forum. "Well I am going to tithe 20% to my Church," hell, most aren't true Christians and their only weekend warriors at best. And after these greedy people get their hands on all that money if there

really is an RV , they surly won't be thinking about Church.

I don't think Obama cares one iota about if Iraq RV's or not. He's a millionaire several times over, as are all of these crooked politicians. The only true straight shooter I see in the elections is Ron Paul. The man has integrity which the rest

lack. Romney with his mandatory health insurance and if you don't get it, we'll just fine you. Right.

Perry with his paying Illegals to go to college on Texan's buck. How's that frost your A@@? And Gingrich accepting money from Freddie Mac for advice. On taxpayers money. And Obama! Well I'm sure you can figure that one out.

As long as we let these crooks stay in Washington without being accountable for their actions we're all going to keep getting screwed. When your kids talk to you about Ron Paul listen to them. I think their more in the know

then most and it's really their future that should be thought of. Go RV.

Just for my 2 cents.... I absolutely will have several companies and give lots of people work from this RV.... and cant wait for those "headaches"!

and then some

Edited by RVIP
  • Upvote 1

I found the original post on which you were commenting. The use of the word "vault" is incorrect and should have been "safe" but most people would have assumed that and accepted the fact without making any sort of comment, especially such a derogatory statement.

But since you are so "word perfect" let me edify you even further. There is a part of the church called the "vault" and is part of the ceiling, usually over the processional, down the hallways, entranceways, and enormous vaults, usually made up of smaller vaults overlapping each other, would act as the ceiling of the main part of the church or cathedral. This was all part of Gothic style architecture, and is seen most commonly in Cathedrals or large churches of the Gothic era. The structure of the vault is difficult to build, very heavy and had to be precise in measurements and detailing. The least mcm out and the entire section could fall. Originally it was thought that this ceiling formation helped to reduce the incidence of fire, and if one did start would diminish the distance a fire would travel through the cathedral, or church.

It would seem, as some historians have suggested, there is a connection here between the use of the word "vault" to describe the gothic cathedral ceiling architecture, and the use of the word "vault" to mean a safe place for papers, i.e. money, manuscripts, documents, that has led to the confusion that may have befallen the person to whom you were responding. He meant a safe, and a safe is also called a vault, and originally a vault was part of a church that was supposed to keep fire from destroying everything.

So, you see? Sometimes by showing a little of our ignorance we actually can learn something new. I have been learning something new for a very long life now, and yes, I have been showing a little of my ignorance for a long life now too.

smee2

thanks for the post Smee! +1

• Upvote 1

One of my favorite quotes about quesitoning the presidency - (Bolds added by me)

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

May 7, 1918

Excellent post tankdude...... wish I could + you more!!!!!

Mak63

Just for my 2 cents.... I absolutely will have several companies and give lots of people work from this RV.... and cant wait for those "headaches"!

and then some

DITTO!!!!!

Mak63

and then some

If the Rv happens I also will do several venture business startups and seek to bring jobs and capital into my community. Jobs are scarce here and the needs are many. Numerous people looking for any kind of work just seeking to put food on the table and provide for their families.

The real answer for our country and economy longterm is not an RV but to change the way our country is run. As a matter of practice spending more than you can afford to is foolish and short sighted.

We need someone with guts in Washington who knows how living on a budget works and is willing to make and require the sacrifices necessary for the future of our country. We are on a fast track to the same destination as Greece, Spain, Italy, ect... (bankruptcy and poverty)

Who by the way have all lived beyond their means for years. Now they want to blame all their leaders but not make any sacrifices to straighten it out. Riots, violence, looting, ect. are common place. The masses have been trained to not understand the need for austerity measures to stay solvent and live within its means. Their perspective is simply that they are being denied the things they have become accustomed to being handed.

Our president and his wife talk a smooth talk but go on multimillion dollar vacations, live a privileged life, and somehow have the idea that we can borrow our way out of our problems. In what universe does that actually work in?

I do not seek to dishonor our president but to speak openly of his failed policies and philosophies is my responsibility as a citizen as stated so well in the quote above. I do not believe in hate mongering and name calling.

Our politicians are so afraid of making necessary budget cuts for fear of constituent disproval and loss of position that they want to kick the can down the road a bit further so someone else will have to take the heat for the sacrifices that must be made.

Washington has become increasingly more about political posturing and re-election than about public service and doing what is best for our country. Our founding fathers would cry "TREASON!" if they could see the state of affairs today.

Our Gov't has lost its way. forgotten its purpose, and grown in obesity and hunger for power. The whole reason we broke from England in the first place.

GP

• Upvote 3

We'll be waiting...

May 7, 1918

excellent post tankdude!

• Upvote 3